Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno (43126 Views)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Goodgate111(f): 9:28am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
The last time you were asked to leave you remembered how you were running from pillar to post.

Empty barrel.

You re a complete zombie.. fool
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by SOLUTION99(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2018
[quote author=midolian post=67658120] Ben Bruce, what have you done to better the lives of youths in your immediate family?[/quotemu]Mumu comment
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Temple1288(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2018
Black people from Black Africa!!
Ndi Isi Oji.... God! Wickedness dwells within them.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by maasoap(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The north lost it long ago. Redemption will be difficult.

fineboynl:
lol, only education can solved the problem at hand. can you imagine this type of thing in the south? despite the fact that the north are in power for decades with everything in their advantage and favor. the arab who brought Islam to them

eyeview:
If Nigeria wants to progress and join the league of successful nations across the globe, then they should strip the north of all leadership positions for just ten years and we'll be amazed at how Nigeria will be transformed in the shortest possible time. Atleast, things will be done by merit and not tribalism.

Stop this kind of mentality of yours. North is not doing what their southern counterparts are not doing, mediocrity is everywhere! Frying pans had been distributed in the south. Packaged two kg of gaari had been distributed in the south. And so many weird stuffs.
But you guys just like to go tribalistic once it is happening in the North. Stop it. Pupils are sitting down on the floors in the North, same thing goes for southern pupils.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by gantiano(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2018
eyeview:
If Nigeria wants to progress and join the league of successful nations across the globe, then they should strip the north of all leadership positions for just ten years and we'll be amazed at how Nigeria will be transformed in the shortest possible time. Atleast, things will be done by merit and not tribalism.
wise words...quite unfortunate they hold most of the vital parts in Nigerian Government...failed people

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by UncleSnr(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

You forget that talk is cheap. I have come to realize that top critics hardly ever-ever perform. They are very good at criticism, cynicism and tend to always be pessimistic. When it comes to action, they fail woefully.

You disappoint me with this comment.
How many youth does Silverbird employ?
Who is the cofounder of Silvlerbird?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by guru03(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2018
eyeview:

I am seconding your statement. I am from the north and will never support the sentiment going on especially (Religion and Tribalism)

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by ss1930(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2018
In 2019, they will say that they have fulfilled campaign promises.. Radarada
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by lawak: 9:54am On May 18, 2018
This is simply wickedness. The Governor's relatives can't do this type of job
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by LZAA: 9:55am On May 18, 2018
immhotep:
Kaliphate-worshipper spotted grin grin grin
cc onyeoga shalomc madridguy buhariguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by LZAA: 9:56am On May 18, 2018
bamoski4real:
But they still manage to oppress ipod pigs enough to make them suffer from extreme inferiority complex.

Immhotep, lzaa, pointzerom, iceberg3 and the rest can go and die for all I care.

Bunch of sadists

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by TheKingIsHere: 9:58am On May 18, 2018
kcmichael:
Ben bruse how many people have u empowered??

MaziOmenuko:

You forget that talk is cheap. I have come to realize that top critics hardly ever-ever perform. They are very good at criticism, cynicism and tend to always be pessimistic. When it comes to action, they fail woefully.

midolian:
Ben Bruce, what have you done to better the lives of youths in your immediate family?

Do you know how many people he has given jobs through silver bird television and cinemas?

And he did this not as a senator.

Some of you will just be asking stupid questions.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by goldtube(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2018
abeg give me my lapi... make I bomb
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Nobody: 10:00am On May 18, 2018
Nnamdi KANU come and see ooo

When they say Igbo's are not political wise

Then u wonder the dictionary meaning of wisedom
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by PointZerom: 10:01am On May 18, 2018
bamoski4real:
But they still manage to oppress ipod pigs enough to make them suffer from extreme inferiority complex.

Immhotep, lzaa, pointzerom, iceberg3 and the rest can go and die for all I care.

Bunch of sadists
Are you still searching for the moon? Open Buhari's nyash and search more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by NWAFORH1(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2018
They were empowered by what they new how to do.....some governor's empower there citizens to be arm bandits, yahoo, thugs, farmers, well barrow pushers.....etcs cool
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by PointZerom: 10:13am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
The last time you were asked to leave you remembered how you were running from pillar to post.

Empty barrel.

Shut up, listen to Adadike and be wise.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by gantiano(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2018
kuzwonder:
haba why are you people criticing the people empowering them with 'shoe shining'

have you forgotten that itz the northerner's destiny to be a shoe maker?
Jesus! destiny kwah?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Funkybabee(f): 10:18am On May 18, 2018
Thank God for where I found myself ooo

Southwest,lead in education even u are poor here You must educate ur child through hustle not sitting at home dey wait for ur husband to cater for all ur needs. did u dare that self because u will always wish ur child to be among the best....

Thank u christ
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Nobody: 10:38am On May 18, 2018
grin grin grin Ha!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by MaziOmenuko: 10:41am On May 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Do you know how many people he has given jobs through silver bird television and cinemas?

And he did this not as a senator.

Some of you will just be asking stupid questions.

UncleSnr:
You disappoint me with this comment.
How many youth does Silverbird employ?
Who is the cofounder of Silvlerbird?

Your comment is outside the scope of discussion. The discussion is on constituency works and empowerment of constituents. Silverbird is a business he runs and not a charity organization; the staff in his payroll contribute to the growth of the business and EARN their salary; it is not given out to them as charity!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by madridguy(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2018
I pity your future husband grin

Goodgate111:
You re a complete zombie.. fool
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Nobody: 11:04am On May 18, 2018
fineboynl:
lol, only education can solved the problem at hand. can you imagine this type of thing in the south? despite the fact that the north are in power for decades with everything in their advantage and favor. the arab who brought Islam to them
You just spoke my mind. I have been to dubai countless times, OMG. I had a stop over once in Abu Dhabi...It was an earthly paradise. What about Qatar and their Hamad Airport? Awesome. I have not been to Saudi Arabia but I learnt its an awesome place too. I may visit someday , especially now that they have introduced tourist visa to every qualified visitor, regardless of their faith. Here in Nigeria's up north, the reverse is the case. Come to the south and see the spate of development, even with the little resources at their disposal. It's no magic man! It's commonsense. Education we inherited from our forefathers really helped us. Our first degrees are a foundation we've always been building on. I learnt Gov of osun state once gave a tablet with educational software installed on them to students at a time. That's how forward-thinking an average leaders in the south could be. If you hear how many billions of naira were voted into that nonsense, you'd nearly collapse

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Jaideyone(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2018
eyeview:
so the south has all the qualified hands and there is no one qualified in the north? you talk about merit and no tribalism but you want to strip more than half of the country of the right to be part of the government. you are a bigot
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Bernard031(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2018
Chaii...In this 21st century. #AbokiShineMyShoe.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Evangdanyno2017(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2018
when a useless and good for nothing represent you, definitely you will get shit in your bags. Other countries are sponsoring their youths in research that are innovative and much of economics values. Our leaders are bring us back to 14 century
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by MightySparrow: 11:54am On May 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The South is losing it faster as the North is hell bent to spread darkness over Nigeria through ignorance and religion. the only answer is separation not even restructuring.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by nnokwa042(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2018
[quote author=madridguy post=67658857]So you don't longer want your Biafra grin grin grin don't have energy to discuss over BH issue as you and I know the people behind it.
Northerner will prefer going to Japan, China, Cambodia, Germany, India to shine shoe than going there to face firing squad. As you can see everyday, how your brothers are bringing bad names to Nigeria.

Moral of my story, it is far better shining shoe and living in peace than carrying powder and living with fear.

[/quote igbos go to Malaysia to sell drug while northern salafis go to Saudi Arabia to sell suya Abi? I laugh in Puerto Rico again last week 12 northerners with some afonjas are in condemned cell in saudi begging Nigerian government to intervain that saudi may behead them anytime,did you remember that useless northern boy that wanted to bomb American airline with bomb hidden in his pant he wanted to kill 270 passenger's for 72 Muslim virgins in Muslim heaven,how many foreign contractors has been kidnapped in the north from last year to now,north is afganistan and Yemen of nigeria
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Emycord: 12:02pm On May 18, 2018
QTEST007:
THIS ONE BAFFLE ME WALAHI!!
YOU EVEN See Baffle You Dey Talk. ? Me Na Only Baff The Thing Baff Me O
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by cantok(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Have faith
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by selemempe: 12:59pm On May 18, 2018
silastemplar:
its not about north or south. In fact in this our new 19 years democracy the north has been in power for less than 6 years. its been the south all along. wettin happen. including most recently the past administration
if u really really wanna be truthful to urself, u would see that the country grew steadily in all ramifications from 1999 to 2014. Check ur life today and ur life in 1998 and see wat obj and gej did for u
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by gnykelly(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

On point.
I have long been of the opinion that the north is, generally speaking, incapable of producing leaders. Their system and background dooms them to mediocrity.

they also have good heads in the north. o don't know what lamido sanusi lamido is doing with big wrapper on his head instead he should be on kano board of economic trustee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCECC Celebrates Completion Of Track Laying On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line / Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju / Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.