Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Warning For All Car Owners . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning For All Car Owners . (436 Views)

22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / Ritual Killing - Travel Warning For People To Avoid Ogun State Especially Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning For All Car Owners . by bethyz(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2018
This is a warning for all car owners . It's up to you to be smart . Tell your brothers and sisters too. Your husband and Wife.

My brother in law was driving on the road police stoped him and demanded for his car document/ particulars. He brought everything out all stapled together. So they asked to search his boot. From that minute when he turned they tore out a particular document from the stapled document which was attached together. After they told him a particular paper wasn't there he checked knowing everything was intact when he gave them. Lucky for him he had extra copy of all document in the car he gave them they checked and told him to go. On checking the document again he noticed the paper was torn off . About leaving the police check point he looked at his side mirror and saw them throwing away a paper he knew it was his particulars. So he turned back went to the police check point and picked the document. Telling them what they did.

Lesson: if you have a photocopied document. Have it like two or three areas in your car . If you are sure you have a Complet paper. Dont go blaming tgem for your mess. Photocopy it three times let all be in your car. So when they have done there maggic you show them it's Complet.
Some may have all document and when such things happens on the road you are asked to pay. You pay for what you have.
Sorry for the post. Hope it moves to front page

1 Like

Re: Warning For All Car Owners . by naija4all(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2018
bethyz:
This is a warning for all car owners . It's up to you to be smart . Tell your brothers and sisters too. Your husband and Wife.

My brother in law was driving on the road police stoped him and demanded for his car document/ particulars. He brought everything out all stapled together. So they asked to search his boot. From that minute when he turned they tore out a particular document from the stapled document which was attached together. After they told him a particular paper wasn't there he checked knowing everything was intact when he gave them. Lucky for him he had extra copy of all document in the car he gave them they checked and told him to go. On checking the document again he noticed the paper was torn off . About leaving the police check point he looked at his side mirror and saw them throwing away a paper he knew it was his particulars. So he turned back went to the police check point and picked the document. Telling them what they did.

Lesson: if you have a photocopied document. Have it like two or three areas in your car . If you are sure you have a Complet paper. Dont go blaming tgem for your mess. Photocopy it three times let all be in your car. So when they have done there maggic you show them it's Complet.
Some may have all document and when such things happens on the road you are asked to pay. You pay for what you have.
Very true smiley
bethyz:

Very true
Re: Warning For All Car Owners . by wtfcoded: 11:52pm On May 17, 2018
Chai, this is so heartbreaking embarassed
Re: Warning For All Car Owners . by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:32am On May 18, 2018
this is true and sjows how corrupt the policeforce has become. .mine was a shocking tale. .driving from enugu to portharcourt and a checkpoint police stop me and ask me to wind down. they ask for my papers n licence which were all complete. .then they ask me to come down that they want to search the car. .I allowed them. .after just mins, they said they are done and ask me to go after saying sorry for the inconviences they caused me. .as I was driving, my car develop some noise so i park to check. .I was check around my car and open the front door only to see a small gun planted by the side. .I was shocked n scared. .but I just took it away and throw it inside the Bush and drove off. .the noise stop. .
just 20mins of driving i was stop at the checkpoint again n this time i was thorughly search for about 30mins. .was confused n did not know what was happening. .along the road, i saw one of them making a call. .telling someone that they did not see the gun in the car. .that was wen it downnon me that the policeman that search my car at the previous checkpoint had planted the gun in my car just for them to implicate me n extort some cash from me. .I was just spilling and at alastthey ask me to go..
so car owners n drivers should be carefull. .some policemen are just unpredictable all in the name of quick money!

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Slain Bayelsa Rapper / SARS Operatives Raids Hostel In AAUA (photos) / Teenager Commits Suicide To Escape Mum’s Beating!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.