Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

SARS Operatives Raids Hostel In AAUA (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Raids Hostel In AAUA (photos) (434 Views)

SARS Operatives Broke Into A Private Hostel In AAU, Ekpoma To Harass Students / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos / Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operatives Raids Hostel In AAUA (photos) by Sophiejonas: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2018

The Ondo state division of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), allegedly invaded a hostel in Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State on Monday and beat some of the students in the hostel.

According to reports, the students were rounding-off a party they organized at about 4 AM when the place was raided by the SARS operatives and some of the students were brutally injured.

A student and eye witness said:

“The incident happened around 4a.m after the students finished their hostel party. The operatives stormed the hostel as if they were going to war. They broke the doors, burglaries and ceilings to gain entrance. When they arrived, the students initially did not open the door for them, thinking they were armed robbers. That was how they started breaking the doors to enter.

When they entered, they started beating everybody. Many students were mercilessly beaten. But some students who gave them bribe were released while those who couldn’t bribe them were whisked away by the officers.”

The Police Public Relations Officer Mr. Femi had this to say concerning the incident:

“Three students that were arrested had been released and the CP has ordered full investigation. After the investigation, if the policemen are found culpable, they will definitely pay for it, we don’t allow indiscipline in this command. I also want to use this medium to call on any student who was brutalised to come to my office with evidence and I promise we won’t spare any officer found culpable.”
Source:
https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/06/19/sars-operatives-raids-hostel-in-aaua-photos/

Re: SARS Operatives Raids Hostel In AAUA (photos) by Sophiejonas: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2018

Re: SARS Operatives Raids Hostel In AAUA (photos) by Sophiejonas: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2018

Re: SARS Operatives Raids Hostel In AAUA (photos) by eezeribe(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2018
No more #END SARS... It's now #KILL SARS.
Re: SARS Operatives Raids Hostel In AAUA (photos) by profnigga(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2018
HMMMM!!!

SARS!

SARS!!

SARS!!!

HOW MANY TIMEZ I CALL U. ANYTIME U CROS MY PATH ,NAH DAT TIME U GO KNW SAY JUJU DEY EVEN HELL DEY. HUNGRY OFFICERS UPANDAN.

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Commits Suicide To Escape Mum’s Beating!! / Councillor Kills Wife For Condemning His Affair With Son’s Girlfriend / SARS OR Armed Robbers? Gun Wielding SARS Operatives Caught In Owerri Without Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.