Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Federal Fire Service Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service Recruitment (8414 Views)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by boladeen(m): 1:06am On May 19, 2018
Hope registering under prison and fire service won't be termed double reg?
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by ehinmowo: 3:36am On May 19, 2018
Ebitus:
Applied successfully...contact me if you are having problem with your application...07033377764

Bro, I cudnt upload passport. Kept showing file too large, after I hv compressed it below 10kb, pls help.
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by ehinmowo: 11:01am On May 19, 2018
Ebitus:
Applied successfully...contact me if you are having problem with your application...07033377764

I cudnt upload passport and i hc compressed it to abt 9kb
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2018
Those people are not serious demanding for a passport of 10kb haba
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by stainlessgerard(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2018
Please, can someone use is NYSC CERT. As professional cert.
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by gr8solex(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2018
boladeen:
Hope registering under prison and fire service won't be termed double reg?

Not at all, they re different organizations, tho in d same Ministry
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by gr8solex(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2018
adekanmbi1986:
Those people are not serious demanding for a passport of 10kb haba

It will eventually go thru
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by ehinmowo: 6:06am On May 20, 2018
stainlessgerard:
Please, can someone use is NYSC CERT. As professional cert.

No. NYSC is a certificate of national service with different importance to professsional cert.
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by imam07: 8:31am On May 20, 2018
mimick:
this is Good news.. woow
Why some of you thery behave like people that get fish brain. Pls what is good news here. Have u been employed already? Abi u just want to comment. Sites that never dey perfect u dey say good news.
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by imam07: 8:48am On May 20, 2018
Heatup47:

Could be your network, I have completed mine using my phone without hitches.
I used google chrome browser for the online registration.
this Nah fake portal jo. No next botton. And is not network problem.
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by janet1989: 9:59am On May 20, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Hope this wnt b like that of prison recruitment just wondering if they have finally sentence that site to imprisonment ....

Good luck 2 all applicants
If you are finding it difficult to apply for Nigeria Prison Services I can help you. call/ chat me up on the number 08138409216. I have done for several person and I can for you.
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by janet1989: 10:03am On May 20, 2018
ochikingz:
Please who has successfully registered for nigerian prisons cant seem to be able to complete registration ..when i click the finish icon it just doesnt go..pleas help a bother people..any one who was successful
I successfully registered and apply. I can help you do same. Call or WhatsApp me on 08138409216.
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by damiBJ: 10:26am On May 20, 2018
imam07:
Why some of you thery behave like people that get fish brain. Pls what is good news here. Have u been employed already? Abi u just want to comment. Sites that never dey perfect u dey say good news.

Do u kno if his senator already told him to apply wen fire comes out for assistance?? Its good news for him.....dnt give ur self headache plzz....just congratulate him in advance.
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by imam07: 10:46am On May 20, 2018
damiBJ:

Do u kno if his senator already told him to apply wen fire comes out for assistance?? Its good news for him.....dnt give ur self headache plzz....just congratulate him in advance.
A senator who want to truly help will not tell u to apply. He will tell u to come and collect your letter. Even someone who sabi a senator who not even make any comment.
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by damiBJ: 11:19am On May 20, 2018
imam07:
A senator who want to truly help will not tell u to apply. He will tell u to come and collect your letter. Even someone who sabi a senator who not even make any comment.

U are quit correct. But sm senator will tell u to apply first and bring the app ID and ur name..why some..no need....but dat dos require insult from u...dats my summission.
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 20, 2018
ochikingz:
Please who has successfully registered for nigerian prisons cant seem to be able to complete registration ..when i click the finish icon it just doesnt go..pleas help a bother people..any one who was successful

Make sure you have uploaded all the required documents... If you skip any you can click the finish button.
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by balqees004(f): 3:27pm On May 22, 2018
Do we need to upload any document? I didn't upload except passport for ASF11
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by ariyibiolatunji: 2:05pm On May 24, 2018
pls why do I keep getting internal error response from the cdfipb portal. somebody please help
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by jonnayo(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
please what is the starting salary of ASF ll
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by jonnayo(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2018
balqees004:
Do we need to upload any document? I didn't upload except passport for ASF11

what is the salary of ASF Il?
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by Nancygoje: 9:08pm On May 26, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
ochikingz:
First of all to be successful in the prison application, your doc should be jpeg and not more than 100kb each, your passport should be less than 10kb, then your good to go. If you have having issues with network download VPN from Google and lauch it. While on how to convert your doc download pdf to jpeg app, to resize all your doc download doc resizer and you are good to go. Hope this will help all the best
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by ariyibiolatunji: 1:24pm On May 27, 2018
anyone with direct link address or IP in lieu of https://cdfipb.careers please share
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by Barryp(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nancygoje:
[color=#770077][/color]
First of all to be successful in the prison application, your doc should be jpeg and not more than 100kb each, your passport should be less than 10kb, then your good to go. If you have having issues with network download VPN from Google and lauch it. While on how to convert your doc download pdf to jpeg app, to resize all your doc download doc resizer and you are good to go. Hope this will help all the best
Bro, I applied for both the junior and senior cadre erroneously though. I didn't know there are two different sites for the cadres so when I saw IF counties 07, I applied but didn't know it's for Nurses. Having gotten the snr cadre site, I also applied for SIF con 08. What's my fate, bro?
Re: Federal Fire Service Recruitment by gr8solex(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2019
This page should be about FFS and news about the long awaited camping invitation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / Skye Bank Recruitment / Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria Is Recruiting Graduates Into Various Positions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.