Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

G-worldwide Vs Flyboy INC. – Which Was The Best For Kiss Daniel’s Career? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / G-worldwide Vs Flyboy INC. – Which Was The Best For Kiss Daniel’s Career? (503 Views)

Chidinma Pregnant For Kiss Daniel And Bought House For The Unborn Baby?? / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G-worldwide Vs Flyboy INC. – Which Was The Best For Kiss Daniel’s Career? by Nijablog: 2:02am On May 18, 2018
One of the big names in the Nigerian industry to reckon with is definitely Kiss Daniel. Infact, Daniel is somebody I respect so much because to me, he is not just an hardworking artiste but one that have proven to be lyrically sensible in putting up his piece together. He is one that have continuously dished out hits after hits and just as I will usually tell my colleagues “Show me a kiss Daniel song that was not a hit and I will show you, you lack good musical judgement“.

From Woju to Laye to Sofa to 4Dayz to No Do(Peperipe) and the list continues endlessly with Kiss Daniel’s mega hits, little wonder why a young artiste such as him could acquire all that he had acquired lately.

SEE ALSO : Man Who Butchered Little Schoolboy Caught (Very Graphic Pictures)
How Kiss Daniel suddenly rose to fame and all that accompanies it and became a household name is still a surprise to me. It shows a man with hardworking capabilities merged with commitment and backed up by a great supportive team.His then G-Worldwide record label must have played a very significant role consisting of a well-thought plan that even restricted Kiss from featuring other artistes in his song, an act he confessed to have truly worked for him.

And with everything going well with the Yeba crooner, suddenly from nowhere came the internal issues between him and the G-Worldwide management which later led to a court case and to sum it up, Kiss Daniel finally left G-Worldwide and established his very own Flyboy INC.

SEE ALSO : Popular Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reign Journey Home (Video)
But since the new changes, it seems like all have not being too well with him as oppose to his time in G-Worldwide but we want to leave that for you to decide bringing in the question, G-Worldwide Vs Flyboy INC.,which do you prefer for Kiss Daniel career.

Drop Your Comments Below…

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/g-worldwide-vs-flyboy-inc-which-was-the-best-for-kiss-daniels-career/

Re: G-worldwide Vs Flyboy INC. – Which Was The Best For Kiss Daniel’s Career? by OKorowanta: 5:15am On May 18, 2018
Bros,e be like say na G worldwide o.
Same thing is happening to Harrysong.
The reverse is now d case,Kcee is now doing very fine with his songs since he left against all odds.
Burn with Sarkodie was huge,bullion van and now akonuche.
Well delivered.

(1) (Reply)

. / Davido’s Friend 606autos Allegedly Released From Efcc’s Custody (photo) / I Don't Subscribe To The Usage Of intimacy gadgets-adebimpe Oyebade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.