Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (33315 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2018
progress69:
I am saying it again...
Over and over again...
There is no state in Nigeria, where there is no construction or rehabilitation of roads going on.

REALLY, I HAVE BEEN TO BENUE TARABA N ADAMAWA IN D LAST FEW WEEKS. TELL ME WHERE IS D CONSTRUCTION OR REHABILITATION ROADS BY FG IN DOSE STATES. COS I SURE DIDN'T C ANY, NOT TO TALK OF CROSS RIVER, DELTA BAYLSEA ETC
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2018
Blackfire:
Election is coming, so politicians are extremely busy and nice

5%
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Nova15: 9:47am On May 18, 2018
This is why this country will always remain where it is. When we keep praising and adoring people for doing what they are actually meant to do even if they suck at doing it.

So the minister is inspecting construction of a road... So what? Isn't that what he job is?

The govt is rehabilitating roads..... So what? Who is supposed to rehabilitate these roads other than the govt?

With the kind of shitty mentality most Nigerians have.... This country will always remain where it is.
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by opeyemicollins(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2018
Wailers will not see any good thing in that ,small time they will be saying that the government is doing nothing,they will even said there is nepotismis what makes him not touch their part.May God forgive them...PMB is working ,the WAILERS are WAILING

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by HillsBlaze(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2018
Thank you but we still voting PDP

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 10:14am On May 18, 2018
faithfavour:
Is the money coming from Sukuk bond or where? Let them clarify.
you won’t use the road if it’s from sukuk bond ?
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by ChikezieU(m): 10:14am On May 18, 2018
Kingsley10000:
for the past 16years pdp didn't construct these roads now apc and buhari is asphalting it within 3years
that's why they said you are very lazy... the likes of you just swallow what this mischievous Govt gives you in overdose. Bros one section of that road we use today was already completed before the Election and this very part the Minister was inspecting was already in progress. Bros advance further to Obigbo towards Eleme junction then you will see how far. In Enugu repair of Those said federal roads were done by State Government.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 10:16am On May 18, 2018
buchilino:

REALLY, I HAVE BEEN TO BENUE TARABA N ADAMAWA IN D LAST FEW WEEKS. TELL ME WHERE IS D CONSTRUCTION OR REHABILITATION ROADS BY FG IN DOSE STATES. COS I SURE DIDN'T C ANY, NOT TO TALK OF CROSS RIVER, DELTA BAYLSEA ETC
the “ there’s no road construction in my area “ crew have arrived ! Welcome sir !
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Enice(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2018
shitholenation:
Please that road has been under construction since before the dullard.
yeah, I knew some IPOB yoot will come to say it was GEJs initiative and that he paid for it.
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2018
Pataricatering:
the “ there’s no road construction in my area “ crew have arrived ! Welcome sir !
JUST ANSWER D QUESTION, IF U CAN.
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 18, 2018
progress69:
I am saying it again...
Over and over again...
There is no state in Nigeria, where there is no construction or rehabilitation of roads going on.

This road was started by either gej or yaradua. Work was still ongoing when gej left.
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 18, 2018
shitholenation:
Please that road has been under construction since before the dullard.

That is the issue.

Many buharia supporters do not travel: the only roam the streets.

Had it been that they travel, they would have known that the present work on most roads, even the PH-Enugu road, preceded buharia.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 11:08am On May 18, 2018
Across the country work is going on, esp on d road.....pls guys let's encourage the govt to do more instead of getting played by politicians who want to seize power to loot d country dry
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
a simple assignment for the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra,

Ask your governor if no federal work is going.

Ask which Gov'nor?

Boy! I prefer u travel down the dilapidated Itu-Odukpani-Calabar highway &see things for urself, after a year now, they awarded the road at the cost of ₦54Billion, still nothin' is happenin' somethin' he promised during his campaigns back in 2015 &next year is another election year.

I'll give you this assignment:
Once in a while try &travel outta that dirty,smellin'Interior part of that ur brown-roof republic &take a look at other part of the country so as to get 1st-hand info than to post trash outta ignorance, you LAZY BONE, dirty BIG PIG of Afonja.

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Rekeb: 11:15am On May 18, 2018
Kingsley10000:
yes buhari is working especially in igbo land.we just hate him I don't know why

Haters will hate
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by busuyhi(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2018
[quote author=Fuckyoumod post=67656018]Fashola is learning how to operate machines...
What a shame!

Fashola was one of the most promising leaders...

He performed very well as Gov., with lots of prospects.

But, ever since the man started associating with Buhari, he lost it all, it still goes to show that Buhari infects people with failure.

why not think before u respond or comment
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by SweetSoup(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2018
AFONJACOW:
election is coming, election is coming, my people get your PVC , My people get your PVC, its time to send the dullard back to Daura, don't even deceive
I have my PVC, who do you recommend i vote for as President in 2019?
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Goddaughter: 12:33pm On May 18, 2018
Blackfire:
Election is coming, so politicians are extremely busy and nice

Correct!!!!!! But if they want us to support them in 2019, pls they should focus on that Enugu to Port Harcourt road .people are suffering in Port Harcourt road to aba.pls. God bless minister for works , God bless Federal republic of Nigeria. Amen

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by ManirBK: 12:35pm On May 18, 2018
progress69:
I am saying it again...
Over and over again...
Biafra state! lol
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Seun360(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2018
progress69:
I am saying it again...
Over and over again...

Forza PMB
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2018
Nigerians are so easy to deceive, a very gullible set of people so I'm not surprised people are actually celebrating this. But what I want to say is that if u look at how much has been spent over the past 3 yrs and the results on ground, they do not correlate. There is a huge gap so don't be deceived.
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by somto811(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2018
muykem:
Pride and ego will not allow IPOB to once appreciate PMB. GEJ didn't think any development in south east but nothing blind eye like hatred. Thank God I support PMB.
slowpoke tonguetonguetongue
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 18, 2018
NewshelmNg:
Minister of of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola inspect the ongoing Rehabilitation and Reconstruction of Enugu-Port Harcourt dual carriageway section, Umuahia tower, Abia State. During his inspection, he spoke with artisans working on the Rehabilitation and Reconstruction of the roads.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-fashola-inspects-reconstruction-of-enugu-port-harcourt-road/

2019 election gimmicks on full string.
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 18, 2018
progress69:
I am saying it again...
Over and over again...

Jumping in like Omenka/Omenkalives to comment on first page, FTC or STC on threads that promote Bubu and APC. grin.
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 18, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Fashola is learning how to operate machines...
What a shame!

Fashola was one of the most promising leaders...

He performed very well as Gov., with lots of prospects.

But, ever since the man started associating with Buhari, he lost it all, it still goes to show that Buhari infects people with failure.

Imagine Fashola!

Fashola didn't perform very well as gov.

Hrs a common thief like the others n he proved this by himself as governor.
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2018
progress69:
I am saying it again...
Over and over again...

TWO SET OF GOATS THAT WILL NOT AGREE WITH YOU.

1) The ones who can see but pretend to be blind
2) The children of Hate who think nothing good can happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by gwales: 2:51pm On May 18, 2018
buchilino:

if u have been to Adamawa as you claim you'll notice that numan to gombe is been constructed and also numan to jalingo is also been constructed. So remove adamawa and taraba from your list.
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2018
gwales:
if u have been to Adamawa as you claim you'll notice that numan to gombe is been constructed and also numan to jalingo is also been constructed. So remove adamawa and taraba from your list.

NUMAN IS NOT BEING CONSTRUCTED AS U CLAIM
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by gwales: 4:40pm On May 18, 2018
buchilino:

NUMAN IS NOT BEING CONSTRUCTED AS U CLAIM
You said there was no construction of roads in adamawa and taraba, but as a person who was born in numan and live most if my life there can confirm that what you wrote is a lie. Road between numan to gombe is being constructed albeit at a slower pace. Pix below are near Savanah sugar company

1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by mbos: 4:48pm On May 18, 2018
why politicize Biafran high ways//

For How long will this road be maintained

Year in year out.

Leave our way alone
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Odmic2839(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2018
Auladimeji:
Have you eaten this morning.
You deserve transmitting slap
not only transmitting slap self, him need brain transmission to transit his way of thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Flags Off Imo International Unity Carnival 2018 In Style / Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President / In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.