Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun (64897 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by Nobody: 7:54am On May 19, 2018
dealslip:

Go back and read your posts from the beginning then compare it to what you wrote now, you are just dishonest and keep moving the goal post. You said if women respect themselves then men would but if not men would use them disrespectfully, you made mention that irresponsible men were raised by indecent women, men are controlled sexually by women. Please have a good day in your weakness.
You're the one getting urself confused. Yes, I said if women respect themselves, then men would but if not men would use them disrespectfully. That's normal simple common sense, it's also where our conversation started, the issue of women having sexual control over men came later on as another reply to you. I also said women have sexual influences on men because of the way they were made. But I never said "that irresponsible men were raised by indecent women." Pls, just read all my post and quote where I said that. Maybe just misunderstood the point when u were getting too over reactive, offended and too defensive about the right things I was saying.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by dealslip(f): 9:28am On May 19, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Again, you're likely confused because I don't believe an adult will say women don't have sex appeal or they don't have influence or effect on men. So women have exact same body as men? or look same way as men? or you mean men are not moved by women or what? I don't get you. You're the one not making sense, not any sense here at all. There is a place for mind control too, I said that and I get u properly, but you the one talking blindly and immaturely. There is a place for mind control, but mind control can only work well if conditions are favourable, but if bad influences are high, every time and everywhere u go, u'll yield. We're talking about natural appetite/urge here, just like natural food appetite. The urge is multiplied with many indecent things around. If u add fuel to fire, the fire becomes more. U can't put out fire by keep adding fuel, stop the fuel first, then it will be easy to control. I gave u chocolate and hard drug example previously. You even mentioned armed robbery, is armed robbery an example of natural pleasures and urges like sex, food? Comparing sexual pleasure/appetite with armed robbery? You really talk funny. You keep mixing things up, You're talking like a confused kid who doesn't know how things are in real life. That's really surprising.
Be there shifting the goal post up and down. Congrats the most sexually weakest man in the world.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by dealslip(f): 9:29am On May 19, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

You're the one getting urself confused. Yes, I said if women respect themselves, then men would but if not men would use them disrespectfully. That's normal simple common sense, it's also where our conversation started, the issue of women having sexual control over men came later on as another reply to you. I also said women have sexual influences on men because of the way they were made. But I never said "that irresponsible men were raised by indecent women." Pls, just read all my post and quote where I said that. Maybe just misunderstood the point when u were getting too over reactive, offended and too defensive about the right things I was saying.
Enjoy your confused uncontrollable sexual weakness. Bye
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by Nobody: 10:16am On May 19, 2018
dealslip:

Be there shifting the goal post up and down. Congrats the most sexually weakest man in the world.
I never shifted, our first discussion is about women respecting themselves, then later, it was about the sexual influence of women on men how women will help a great deal if they play their role. That's what we've been on since, but since you're very confused, not ready to accept reality and facts, just kept on defending blindly and immaturely. Anyway it takes maturity to agree with the facts another person is saying some times. Some people will call white black, and when they really see that it is white and that they are wrong; instead of admitting, they still keep trying to prove to u dat it's black. They also make themselves look silly too. You also seem very ignorant and parochial about how some things work normally everyday in real life. Congrats, the most ignorant parochial woman in the world. Enjoy your ignorance.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by Nobody: 10:29am On May 19, 2018
dealslip:

Enjoy your confused uncontrollable sexual weakness. Bye
Well, you couldn't quote anything. Good. It's not weakness, it's how God made it. It's the normal thing. Men have the physical agility and power, women have the mind controlling power especially sexually. That's how it has always been from Adam till date and will continue be. But since you are surprisingly ignorant about real things that happen around you, then, enjoy ur confusion and laudable ignorance. Bye.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by dealslip(f): 11:07am On May 19, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Well, you couldn't quote anything. Good. It's not weakness, it's how God made it. It's the normal thing. Men have the physical agility and power, women have the mind controlling power especially sexually. That's how it has always been from Adam till date and will continue be. But since you are surprisingly ignorant about real things that happen around you, then, enjoy ur confusion and laudable ignorance. Bye.
Taa! If I hear God for your mouth. Why should I waste my energy quoting you. You have insisted you have no power over your sexual urges why should I keep insisting otherwise. You weak man. I wouldn't mind to fleece you dry of all your resources. Since you are so weak you will lose all your guard if you see a woman in an unfavorable circumstance. God didn't make anybody weak, he gave us a freewill to make our choices with a conscience to guide us, when we choose to ignore our conscience, we lose our strength. Everything is a choice. Whatever you fix your mind on, you become that is how God created us not some. The good book says as a man thinks in his heart so is he. You become what you think of constantly. Our actions come from our thoughts. If you are weak around women it is because your thoughts are full of women and sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by dealslip(f): 11:18am On May 19, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

I never shifted, our first discussion is about women respecting themselves, then later, it was about the sexual influence of women on men how women will help a great deal if they play their role. That's what we've been on since, but since you're very confused, not ready to accept reality and facts, just kept on defending blindly and immaturely. Anyway it takes maturity to agree with the facts another person is saying some times. Some people will call white black, and when they really see that it is white and that they are wrong; instead of admitting, they still keep trying to prove to u dat it's black. They also make themselves look silly too. You also seem very ignorant and parochial about how some things work normally everyday in real life. Congrats, the most ignorant parochial woman in the world. Enjoy your ignorance.
Thank God you can see you are the one moving from pillar to post. You moved from women been the cause of indecency to women not respecting themselves and then men raised by irresponsible mothers being the reason for indecency in the society, you portrayed men as sexually weak creatures who lack the will to control themselves in the face of temptation. In all I have stayed on my point which is upholding chastity is the job of both gender and that men have the strength to control themselves if they want but you went into a tirade of females having a stronghold of men sexually.You have insisted that you can be controlled by the indecency and availability of favourable circumstances. Who am I to continue arguing with you over your personal weakness, my own is stop dragging other men into your weakness not everyone is weak like you. I will look for you and fleece you of your resources since I now know your weakness. Thank you and enjoy your day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by frbona: 11:44am On May 19, 2018
Virus777:

Pray, what do you call a lady who spreads her legs and gets pregnant out of wedlock for a supposedly rich music star? undecided
don't take this the wrong way
But!!!
If any of your sisters or friends, or Any girl you've ever known has "spread her legs" ever for anybody out of wedlock, for any reason @ all then they also fall into that category.
I'm sure you agree with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by frbona: 11:58am On May 19, 2018
Hate Filled comments laced with Envy and chauvinism
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by FloxxyD(f): 11:24pm On May 19, 2018
dealslip:

Wow! Your analysis refused to touch the reality on ground. Are these women impregnated by trees? How about those little girls like 6 years, 6 months raped etc. it must have been disrespecting their bodies that brought such calamities on them. At the core of this is a society lacking real Men and Fathers that have refused to coordinate their household and train their children in the right way. A society that applauds men who sleeps with women as a bad and smart guy but condemns the woman the guy slept with to get the trophies. A society were sex sells. Suddenly it is the duty of the women to ensure and uphold dignity. What stops the men from keeping their dignity. If a man molests a woman, you have to be sick in your mind to think of sexually man handling women. What stop the men from controlling themselves or rejecting such women outrightly. Are these men like Tuface, Wizkid, 9ice, Davido better than the women they impregnate. Is there any virtue in them at all, arent they baby papas too. Let us be objective please. Equality with men doesn't explain the degradation that has befallen our world. Godlessness does. This is a peverse and corrupt generation, whether male or female. Man is applicable to both species of human beings. The physical body dont differ as humans just complementary but our mind is where the problem is not the genital differences.

GOD BLESS U MI DEAR. STRONG VALID POINTS
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by FloxxyD(f): 7:45am On May 20, 2018
CSTR1003:

She has more money than wizkid? says who?
Because she is a foreigner?

If she has more money than wizkid and Is not a gold digger, getting pregnant for wizkid would be the last thing on her mind.
We are not children here.

It is not like wizkid is a physical specimen of handsomeness,intelligence and grace that enchanted her to make her want his baby

He is a rich superstar. That is his selling point.

That is what brings the ladies to his bed and make them crave his semen.

So now wizkid is innocent, while jada is now guilty?, kontinue. And it's not because she is a foreigner it's a known fact, coz she has managed big international stars way before she met wizkid
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 20, 2018
dealslip:

Thank God you can see you are the one moving from pillar to post. You moved from women been the cause of indecency to women not respecting themselves and then men raised by irresponsible mothers being the reason for indecency in the society, you portrayed men as sexually weak creatures who lack the will to control themselves in the face of temptation. In all I have stayed on my point which is upholding chastity is the job of both gender and that men have the strength to control themselves if they want but you went into a tirade of females having a stronghold of men sexually.You have insisted that you can be controlled by the indecency and availability of favourable circumstances. Who am I to continue arguing with you over your personal weakness, my own is stop dragging other men into your weakness not everyone is weak like you. I will look for you and fleece you of your resources since I now know your weakness. Thank you and enjoy your day
dealslip:

Taa! If I hear God for your mouth. Why should I waste my energy quoting you. You have insisted you have no power over your sexual urges why should I keep insisting otherwise. You weak man. I wouldn't mind to fleece you dry of all your resources. Since you are so weak you will lose all your guard if you see a woman in an unfavorable circumstance. God didn't make anybody weak, he gave us a freewill to make our choices with a conscience to guide us, when we choose to ignore our conscience, we lose our strength. Everything is a choice. Whatever you fix your mind on, you become that is how God created us not some. The good book says as a man thinks in his heart so is he. You become what you think of constantly. Our actions come from our thoughts. If you are weak around women it is because your thoughts are full of women and sex.

Now that i discovered you're ignorant and confused, i didn't wanna waste time again in replying anymore, yet it's not bad if i reply you this time again before i leave you to live with your ignorance and lame theoretic fanatic view about reality and life. Moving from pillar to post? You brought up one to three issues, i replied and addressed the issues, what's moving from pillar to post about that? I rather think, you don't really have a reasonable point, that's why you're confused and not making sense. Then like i said before, i still challenge you again, point out just a single place where i stated "men raised by irresponsible mothers being the reason for indecency in the society." But if you can't, then you've proved the more that all your discussion so far is false, ignorant and invalid. Then, you sound like a religious fanatic, it's people like you who make skeptics think that people with religion are gullible, naive and unintelligent. It's a fanatic who will say a lot of Bible verse but will not know the meaning. You kept using Bible, so you mean, God encourages women to be indecent and to be whores? We become what we think of constantly and our actions are from our thoughts in terms of different life situation but if you keep provoking and flaunt luring food around a very hungry person wherever he/she goes, and he yields eventually; so you mean we're hungry for food and eat because as a man thinks so he is? You're really confused, you mix things together. Always try to understand what a bible verse is saying and what it applies to, not just ignorantly mixing things up. Food hunger, sexual urges etc are natural feelings, just like sleep natural comes at night. You feel hunger, you don't think it, it's a feeling coming naturally, not you intentionally thinking it. Sleep, hunger, urges all come naturally, reflex actions. And yet you can still induce sleep more with drugs and induce urges more with, indecency or whatever.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 20, 2018
dealslip:

God himself is not a fanatics, he's practical and does not deny realities. God himself designed everything, he made the woman body to attract while he made the man to be attracted. In a same system, it's the man who will crave for women and expected to be bold to make the move while been attracted by the ladies. If the female doesn't doesn't attract the male, and if the male doesn't have the urge, how will people mate and reproduce? Its an attraction and urge thing. Same thing with animals. So, it's a sensible design from a sensible God who is not a fanatic nor ignorant. It is not a weakness, it's a design. Common sense thing. So, women have the influence, charm, control and attraction power. It's not weakness. All these are designed by God for a society with a high level of decency, and the male expected to control his urge. In a decent society, nobody will blame any woman for lack of self control of any man; things are normal, he's the one who lacks control. But in an abnormal situation where women turned whores, provoke and intentionally expose and seduce with their bodies, then nobody can call any man weak for reacting according to the way he's been designed. Only an ignorant fanatic will expect a man who is not impotent to be inactive. Any man who tells you that he's ok with provocative and indecent things or that they don't affect him however little is as false as you, same people who will go to their secret and do sort of dirty things. Let women go back to decency and dignity first, if they do that, any man afterwards who is not able to control himself still, then no one will blame any woman. Sexually sane society is both the work of men, women and the society at large, no one is blaming only women or saying only the women at fault. but in a crazy situation like this, the woman have more fault, blame and more role to play, that is why if you keep saying men should keep their mind, while women continue to seduce and provoke, things will continue like this but if women play their role, things will drastically change. Anyway, this simple common sense fact has been said many times but yet i know, you would still not understand it, maybe because you're so immature and don't wanna admit so not to look as if you lost an argument or maybe you're so ignorant. Anyway, you can keep wallowing in your ignorance while the reality continues to happen. I don't have to reply you again, you can go work on your ignorance, parochialism, fanaticism, confusion, dis-junction from reality and immaturity.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 20, 2018
dealslip:

The bible you are mentioning does not deny fact nor approve indecency. Assuming the bible was written in this generation, it will still be saying exact the same thing i am saying, that is why in the bible era, things were very strict, women were decent and virgins and every man had no choice than to control urge more easily. And again the bible doesn't deny the natural effect of women on men. Do you know Jezebel in the bible? do you know how she lived and how she died? Do you know how bad and indecent the bible portrayed her? But as bad as she was being portrayed as a whöre, i know that Jezebel a whöre in that time is still very decent than many average ladies today, because Jezebel dare not reveal her nakëdnëss in those times or else she will be stoned. In revelation, do you know what bible says about Jezebel? Bible says, she seduced God's servants to commit fornication.......... Not just seduce, her indecency made them to yield to fornication. The bible does not deny that whöre and indecency seduce and influence men to misbehave, the bible itself does not deny the influence and control of women especially indecent women. You are only an ignorant fanatic who does not understand real life neither do you also understand the bible you keep quoting. If one Jezebel who was more decent than most ladies today can be regarded like that and wreck such havoc, how much more will the bible say if it were written in this period about majority of ladies, extremely whorish and provoking, everywhere, every moment? God is sensible and practical, not a fanatic or ignorant, or deceiver or false like you. Hahaha, don't bother to fleece yourself around any guy in a society like this thinking you would make much money. Women are so cheap these days that a groundnut may cost more than five püssies. I think you should be happy with that too, since that's what you've been blindly defending since. You should be happy women have lost the value and dignity they should have and are now seen as cheap things. You should be happy that, women body that is scare and has precious value then is now very cheap and worthless. What a pity. You can continue defending and encouraging the cheapness and valuelessness. Moreover, i can even get free ladies who are also logical and exposed and not ignorant like you. Anyway, men still respect the few women who have dignity especially the mature ones who will be frank, sincere, admit and accept responsibility instead of defending ignorantly and blindly.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by dealslip(f): 7:10pm On May 20, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

The bible you are mentioning does not deny fact nor approve indecency. Assuming the bible was written in this generation, it will still be saying exact the same thing i am saying, that is why in the bible era, things were very strict, women were decent and virgins and every man had no choice than to control urge more easily. And again the bible doesn't deny the natural effect of women on men. Do you know Jezebel in the bible? do you know how she lived and how she died? Do you know how bad and indecent the bible portrayed her? But as bad as she was being portrayed as a LovePeddler, i know that Jezebel a LovePeddler in that time is still very decent than many average ladies today, because Jezebel dare not reveal her unclothedness in those times or else she will be stoned. In revelation, do you know what bible says about Jezebel? Bible says, she seduced God's servants to commit fornication.......... Not just seduce, her indecency made them to yield to fornication. The bible does not deny that LovePeddler and indecency seduce and influence men to misbehave, the bible itself does not deny the influence and control of women especially indecent women. You are only an ignorant fanatic who does not understand real life neither do you also understand the bible you keep quoting. If one Jezebel who was more decent than most ladies today can be regarded like that and wreck such havoc, how much more will the bible say if it were written in this period about majority of ladies, extremely whorish and provoking, everywhere, every moment? God is sensible and practical, not a fanatic or ignorant, or deceiver or false like you. Hahaha, don't bother to fleece yourself around any guy in a society like this thinking you would make much money. Women are so cheap these days that a groundnut may cost more than five pu.s.siiies. I think you should be happy with that too, since that's what you've been blindly defending since. You should be happy women have lost the value and dignity they should have and are now seen as cheap things. What a pity. You can continue defending and encouraging the cheapness and valuelessness. Moreover, i can even get free ladies who are also logical and exposed and not ignorant like you.
Phew! I get it you cant control yourself. I didn't bother to read because you mind is stuck on what you have set it on, women are the cause of indecency in the world and men are babies that cant control themselves in the face of sexual temptations. I agree that you are weak and women manipulate you with sex.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by dealslip(f): 7:11pm On May 20, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

God himself is not a fanatics, he's practical and does not deny realities. God himself designed everything, he made the woman body to attract while he made the man to be attracted. In a same system, it's the man who will crave for women and expected to be bold to make the move while been attracted by the ladies. If the female doesn't doesn't attract the male, and if the male doesn't have the urge, how will people mate and reproduce? Its an attraction and urge thing. Same thing with animals. So, it's a sensible design from a sensible God who is not a fanatic nor ignorant. It is not a weakness, it's a design. Common sense thing. So, women have the influence, charm, control and attraction power. It's not weakness. All these are designed by God for a society with a high level of decency, and the male expected to control his urge. In a decent society, nobody will blame any woman for lack of self control of any man; things are normal, he's the one who lacks control. But in an abnormal situation where women turned whores, provoke and intentionally expose and seduce with their bodies, then nobody can call any man weak for reacting according to the way he's been designed. Only an ignorant fanatic will expect a man who is not impotent to be inactive. Any man who tells you that he's ok with provocative and indecent things or that they don't affect him however little is as false are you. Let women go back to decency and dignity first, if they do that, any man afterwards who is not able to control himself still, then no one will blame any woman. Sexually sane society is both the work of men, women and the society at large, no one is blaming only women or saying only the women at fault. but in a crazy situation like this, the woman have more fault, blame and more role to play, that is why if you keep saying men should keep their mind, while women continue to seduce and provoke, things will continue like this but if women play their role, things will drastically change. Anyway, this simple common sense fact has been said many times but yet i know, you would still not understand it, maybe because you're so immature and don't wanna admit so not to look as if you lost an argument or maybe you're so ignorant. Anyway, you can keep wallowing in your ignorance while the reality continues to happen. I don't have to reply you again, you can go work on your ignorance, parochialism, fanaticism, confusion, dis-junction from reality and immaturity.
Wharreva! I agree with you, you have no control over your sexual urges.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by FloxxyD(f): 11:09pm On May 20, 2018
Ugosample:

Don't say what you don't know

The mother of this child was not impregnated via one night stand

She was (probably still is) his manager, and from there, they hit it off
Yeah, she is still his manager, she was even the one who landed d deal of drake collaborating with wizkid
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun by Bryan88(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2018
forreelinc:

cheesy phew i was already traumatized say gay person dey toast me
LAFS...ABEG O...U NO H8 GAY-ISM PASS ME O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) / #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke / Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.