Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement (1428 Views)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Amagite3(f): 6:52am On May 18, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham got engaged to her lawyer boyfriend, on the 16th of May, in Lagos.

Several celebrities have congratulated her, but Tonto Dikeh's reaction got us. She shared a video of herself happily jumping and wrote;

"Me when I heard my BABY GIRL,MY LOVER,WORLDS BEST IS ENGAGED..

OO my tomato jos,My strong and powerful lady congrats Sis.. @toyin_abraham
CALM DOWN FOR WHAT?.. #I HAVE A WEDDING YO PLAN
#DEAR HOLY SPIRIT I PERSONALLY INVITE YOU INTO THIS UNION.. #COME AND TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THEIR LIVES
#MY ORIGINAL GHETTO BREED #GHOST AND THE TOUT OUT NOW #GO SEE IT
"

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/check-out-tonto-dikehs-reaction-to-toyin-aimakhus-engagement.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by pyyxxaro: 6:54am On May 18, 2018
Who get this Lizard hand again embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by youngest85(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2018
Jacob's face, Esau's fingers

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Rosay15(f): 7:09am On May 18, 2018
Shey nah lyk dis her hand b... Haaa make up artist well done.. shocked[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Shedrack777: 7:11am On May 18, 2018
black hand with a yellow face

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Sammmypoko(m): 7:20am On May 18, 2018
Oju pupa idi dudu.....will God recognize ds 1 like ds.lol
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by duduade: 7:32am On May 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Who get this Lizard hand again embarassed

Why are u just a crocodile

Loool
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Lalas247(f): 7:33am On May 18, 2018
wawu those fingers ... u sure that is toyin's hand....

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by pyyxxaro: 7:39am On May 18, 2018
duduade:

Why are u just a crocodile

Loool

because you are just a sexy Igwana grin
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by mayweather145: 7:50am On May 18, 2018
that hand does not belong to her...but wait oo how many times this girl go marry !
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Praisles(f): 7:53am On May 18, 2018
Those fingers are Toyin's? owo lowo Esau,Oju loju Jacobu reeee ooo

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Nobody: 8:11am On May 18, 2018
Why use another person's hand! undecided
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Nobody: 8:22am On May 18, 2018
I don't want to believe that Toyin's hand
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by DavidEsq(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2018
Praisles:
Those fingers are Toyin's?
owo lowo Esau,Oju loju Jacobu reeee ooo
Wateva dat means, I for sure can bet it's not far from chronic deception grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Praisles(f): 9:24am On May 18, 2018
DavidEsq:

Wateva dat means, I for sure can bet it's not far from chronic deception grin
leemr help you
i meant
the hand is like that of Esau
while the face is like that of jacob
meaning 2 persons in 1 body
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement by DavidEsq(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2018
Praisles:
leemr help you
i meant
the hand is like that of Esau
while the face is like that of jacob
meaning 2 persons in 1 body
My spirit! Akant take it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper.. YG Arrested For Stealing Diamond Chain (details) / ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son / Adesua Wellington Makes It To Wall Of Fame Of University Of Wolverhampton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.