Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians (3293 Views)

N2.187trn Fraud: Full List Of 58 Former Governors Under EFCC Probe / FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza / Names, Ranks Of 58 Policemen Indicted By Lagos #EndSARS Panel (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by FriendNG: 4:17pm On May 18, 2018
We will take names of those who vote to reject Jerusalem recognition - USA

Nigeria ignore Trump; vote against U.S., Israel

UN vote: No decision to sanction Nigeria yet, says US

Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self

Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-U.S. Relations

Make no mistake Nigeria stands with Palastine and nothing the US or pro Israelites pigs from the east can do about that.

Let's see what will befall Nigeria it has go against the god choosen land according to some lost sheep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by RZArecta2(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2018
vedaxcool:
IPoB juwus what are we going to do now? Where kanu to borrow us liver again?

The Jonathan that killed Shi'ites and you people justify they have become the same people you hinge your entire opposition operations upon? Wonderful, defending looters is not easy at all.
BMC zombie grin chai

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
RZArecta2:
BMC zombie grin chai

[/s]

grin grin looters defender Zombie kikiki grin grin
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

That crippled man finger is far braver than you will ever be. He stood up for his country your coward dilector and his band of cowards either went into hiding or simply abandoned their course. grin grin grin grin nwaneme is pained well well

The same way you are a coward.Stop wailing online and join your colleagues in Syria and palestine

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Is Jesus a head slammer or not? Or is it Muslims that you put that verse there

Jesus was definitely not a paedophile neither did he lust after the wives of any of his followers like one prophet from one useless religion

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
PaChukwudi44:

The same way you are a coward.Stop wailing online and join your colleagues in Syria and palestine
[/s]

No matter what you say this man is still braver than you and the entire ipob juwus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by DerideGull(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2018
Any Nigerian who foolishly gets into the condemnation of Israel on the issue of Islamic Arabs who tried the breach the border of Israel is an irredeemable dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Fatherofdragons: 5:11pm On May 18, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

No matter what you say this man is still braver than you and the entire ipob juwus

Nna ehhh be like say the death of those Palestinian terrorists pain u no be small chai.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Fatherofdragons: 5:14pm On May 18, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]here is Jesus slamming his head in your words:

[s]New International Version
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Does your statement include him? You people should learn to read your Bible not waiting for pastors who tell their congregation to off their underwear... THINK not Blindly follow.[/s]

Na so this Muslim terrorists go dey lie

lying is in ur blood, TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Fatherofdragons: 5:17pm On May 18, 2018
FriendNG:

Make no mistake Nigeria stands with Palastine and nothing the US or pro Israelites pigs from the east can do about that.

Let's see what will befall Nigeria it has go against the god choosen land according to some lost sheep.

Na so, after na una go run go White House dey beg for aid.

we are watching.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by FriendNG: 5:18pm On May 18, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Na so, after na una go run go White House dey beg for aid.

we are watching.

We did not beg, we rather purchase. We are not poor. Money @ work.
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Fatherofdragons: 5:21pm On May 18, 2018
FriendNG:

We did not beg, we rather purchase. We are not poor. Money @ work.
Wait are u talking about the SHITHOLE CON3?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by APCsupporter: 5:22pm On May 18, 2018
Lakeside79:
What concerns Nigeria with the Gaza crisis? Yes we know it's been tough but this same.goverment did not attend the IS embassy ceremony in isreal

Is buhari insane ? This is Nigeria not Syria

Keep your sentiments in your bedroom in Aso rock and only condemn where necessary

Somebody teach this man global.politics 101

If you are a science student then I wouldn't blame you but if you studied political science, International studies, sociology or even law and you are typing this rubbish then you should be asking yourself whether you are insane or not. When did it become a crime for leaders to have an opinion on things happening in other countries? If you studied any of those courses then it is safe to say that your education is useless. I have met a lot of people like you
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Fatherofdragons: 5:23pm On May 18, 2018
APCsupporter:

If you are a science student then I wouldn't blame you but if you studied political science, International studies, sociology or even law and you are typing this rubbish then you should be asking yourself whether you are insane or not. When did it become a crime for leaders to have an opinion on things happening in other countries? If you studied any of those courses then it is safe to say that your education is useless. I have met a lot of people like you

Shut up focus on your SHITHOLE CON3 first
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by FriendNG: 5:23pm On May 18, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Wait are u talking about the SHITHOLE CON3?

No I am talking of Biafra.
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Fatherofdragons: 5:24pm On May 18, 2018
FriendNG:

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 18, 2018
APCsupporter:

Oh hush up

No one said leaders don't have opinions but it's not every opinion you express in international relations

Ode
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Fatherofdragons: 5:25pm On May 18, 2018
FriendNG:

SUFFERING AND SMILING SHITHOLEANS

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by APCsupporter: 5:28pm On May 18, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Shut up focus on your SHITHOLE CON3 first

I guess nairaland should also scrap the foreign affairs section and all ambassadors should be sent home. Foreign Policy should be scrapped along with Nigerias membership of UN.

Focus on your chemicals and formulas and leave politics Alone

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by APCsupporter: 5:30pm On May 18, 2018
Lakeside79:

Oh hush up

No one said leaders don't have opinions but it's not every opinion you express in international relations

Ode

Who are you to state which should be expressed and which one shouldn't be? Go and challenge Buhari in court

jaki dakiki mahaukaci
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Fatherofdragons: 5:31pm On May 18, 2018
APCsupporter:

I guess nairaland should also scrap the foreign affairs section and all ambassadors should be sent home. Foreign Policy should be scrapped along with Nigerias membership of UN.

Focus on your chemicals and formulas and leave politics Alone

asiri gugba agbala

gossip

defender of terrorists

stop poke noseing on matters that doesn't concern you.
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 18, 2018
APCsupporter:

Who are you to state which should be expressed and which one shouldn't be? Go and challenge Buhari in court

jaki dakiki mahaukaci

Ah a northerner

No surprises here

You lot are myopic so most times it shows in your reasoning so I understand your inability to grasp strategic responses are not always the most obvious
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by APCsupporter: 5:51pm On May 18, 2018
Lakeside79:

Ah a northerner

No surprises here

You lot are myopic so most times it shows in your reasoning so I understand your inability to grasp strategic responses are not always the most obvious

Yes, and we shall continue to determine your future with our myopia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 18, 2018
APCsupporter:

Yes, and we shall continue to determine your future with our myopia

Well this shows you are a poor student of history

grin

Nothing lasts forever bro

Nothing

Gaddafi thought he would rule forever , so did Sadam , so did Mugabe

I could go on and on

So while you think you will rule forever , just wait and see
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by APCsupporter: 6:38pm On May 18, 2018
Lakeside79:

grin
Nothing

I could go on and on
So isn't that equivalent to eternity? How many months does Mugabe has left?
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by APCsupporter: 6:39pm On May 18, 2018
Lakeside79:

grin
Nothing

I could go on and on
So isn't that equivalent to eternity? How many months does Mugabe have left?
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by johnmartus(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2018
grin if not because of your name they will call you Muslim stupid people .back to the matter world leaders should forget sentiment they have to step in to Palestinian and Israel's matter on else this war will last forever.
Jesusloveyou:
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs Biafra will call Nigeria Islamic state for condemning the evil act.

If buhari killed unlawfully, other sovereign nations would have condemned such evil act.

But buhari is more Democrat than all
The sovereign nation leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by OFFICIAL336: 6:47pm On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs Biafra will call Nigeria Islamic state for condemning the evil act.

If buhari killed unlawfully, other sovereign nations would have condemned such evil act.

But buhari is more Democrat than all
The sovereign nation leaders.
Your own zom b thick well well. Have you collected your shoe shining kit?
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by kotv: 6:48pm On May 18, 2018
Hypocrites

The same presidency that kills at will.
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by OFFICIAL336: 6:53pm On May 18, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Is Jesus a head slammer or not? Or is it Muslims that you put that verse there
Oga, Christians bow their head in prayer as a sign of reverence to God. We don't bow to any Meccan idol nor do we give ourselves any mark of the beast on our foreheads to get validation from one blood sucking bomb strapping terrorist idol.
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
OFFICIAL336:

Oga, Christians bow their head in prayer as a sign of reverence to God. We don't bow to any Meccan idol nor do we give ourselves any mark of the beast on our foreheads to get validation from one blood sucking bomb strapping terrorist idol.
[/s]

The verse clearly stated that Jesus placed his head on the floor like Muslims do, is he a head slammer? Your manners reflects your religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Badeh Knew Too Much About The Secrets In Asorock” – Ex Presidential Aide / BREAKING NEWS: Jonah Okah Defeats Governor Seriake Dickson In Court / Some South South People And Their Confused Nature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.