Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (389947 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Srallens(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Foxxyy1:
Please help those in rivers state. An info just came in now, that Non of us received the SMS due to some errors.
Those in abuja can snap the master list and show us pls.
No list pasted... Have been there... and still there.. No names being check yet... very poor organization... no proper planning or strategy on how to handle the stuff... quite a frustrating exercise...
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dollarpee49: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Srallens:
No list pasted... Have been there... and still there.. No names being check yet... very poor organization... no proper planning or strategy on how to handle the stuff... quite a frustrating exercise...

Na wa oooo...
Please did anyone receive from Oyo state?
They ought to paste a master's list na,their is every possibility of bad network which might hinder delivery of messages to successful applicant's...
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SpearHead: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
chromehagin:
Thanks to all those that sent the past questions to me.

If u need it, just quote me with your mail address.
Please the past questions to scanemeka@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Foxxyy1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Srallens:

And am planing to come to Abuja tomorrow to check the master list
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dollarpee49: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Srallens:

Please,how many were you or like how many applicant did you notice??

Also,those that attended yesterday,how many were you people please?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Foxxyy1:

And am planing to come to Abuja tomorrow to check the master list

Dont bother coming except you are a B.sc or M.sc holder. The information given on the field this evening is that B.sc and M.sc continues till tomorrow 31st Jan, but if you are for other qualification, you should go your various geopolitical zones for your screening, insort to check if your name is on the master list. Please tell me thank you for this useful information, atleast, I saved you from coming to abuja in vain. Less I forget, I was successful.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dollarpee49:

Please,how many were you or like how many applicant did you notice??

Also,those that attended yesterday,how many were you people please?

A lot of people were successful. This is what I have to say.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosins(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Will they help us check our name as we did not receive any text?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
tosins:

Yes, they will check the masters list and tell you if your successful or not, some people who got text, their names were not on the list while some who didnt get, their names were there.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jonnayo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
tosins:
I heard the screening is in batches.There will be 2nd batch.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosins(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please are you still in Abuja and can you help me check
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by gucciangel(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
VirtueousWoman:

Dont bother coming except you are a B.sc or M.sc holder. The information given on the field this evening is that B.sc and M.sc continues till tomorrow 31st Jan, but if you are for other qualification, you should go your various geopolitical zones for your screening, insort to check if your name is on the master list. Please tell me thank you for this useful information, atleast, I saved you from coming to abuja in vain. Less I forget, I was successful.
Please, is there need for someone to shave? What are the requirements for the screening cause I'm coming there tomorrow to check if my name is on the list.
Thank you.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by gucciangel(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
VirtueousWoman:

Yes, they will check the masters list and tell you if your successful or not, some people who got text, their names were not on the list while some who didnt get, their names were there.
Please, what's the needed requirement for the screening? I plan on coming there tomorrow.
Thanks.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
VirtueousWoman:

please help me check. NFS-2018-1528283. JIGAWA STATE
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
gucciangel:

Please, what's the needed requirement for the screening? I plan on coming there tomorrow.
Thanks.
Come with all ur credentials, original and passport, they included CV too on the list.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
gucciangel:

Thanks.
Credentials, CV , passport and handful of information about yourself that you are going to fill in your forms.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
gucciangel:

Please, is there need for someone to shave? What are the requirements for the screening cause I'm coming there tomorrow to check if my name is on the list.
Thank you.

No need for shaving, nobody said anything about it neither was anyone harassed.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
heryoub22:
please help me check. NFS-2018-1528283. JIGAWA STATE

Ahwww, I have left there already.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HarunaWest(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
VirtueousWoman:

Ahwww, I have left there already.
You said filling form...Hmm does that mean that everyone that was called for screening has been employed ?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by gucciangel(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
VirtueousWoman:

Credentials, CV , passport and handful of information about yourself that you are going to fill in your forms.
Thanks very much, I really appreciate your response.
Please, how about referee form, are they collecting that too?

*haven't signed mine
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Preye8888(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
VirtueousWoman:

. Good evening NFS-2018-1692082 Bayelsa state Tanks for the updates/Response it's helping us
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by aakolo(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
New update

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BOJO123(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
They didn't plan this well at all
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Laxx007(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nigeria with smail problems primary 2 children no solutions to the problems

But the ojoro we den WAn do no let them get sense

NOTE:

Bsc holder go to Abuja and check your name because SMS is not sent to a friend of mine but his name his dere but those that received SMS no rejoice yet because this is NIGERIA it happens today con see � cry my friend told me n I confirm it

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Foxxyy1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
VirtueousWoman:

Am just seeing this reply now...Am a BSC holder. pls where is the venue in abuja? because am coming from Port Harcourt
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
HarunaWest:

You said filling form...Hmm does that mean that everyone that was called for screening has been employed ?

Yes my darling, the screening is more like documentation as far as your name is found on the master list, you go fill forms tire.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
gucciangel:

Thanks very much, I really appreciate your response.
Please, how about referee form, are they collecting that too?

*haven't signed mine

Please get your referee forms signed.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HarunaWest(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
VirtueousWoman:

Yes my darling, the screening is more like documentation as far as your name is found on the master list, you go fill forms tire.
Hahahahahaha wahala dey...Am sure you must be very happy..Congrats in Advance
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Preye8888:
. Good evening NFS-2018-1692082 Bayelsa state Tanks for the updates/Response it's helping us

I may help you check tomorrow God's willing cz I will be going back to complete my documentation.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by gucciangel(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
VirtueousWoman:

Please get your referee forms signed.

Chai
Thanks for your response.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
aakolo:
New update

Apt!

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.