Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (388982 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by happy662(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2018
kingchukwudi:
Pls wen is the deadline for the application process
June 29th
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Joeorans1: 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
Hello house, I am experiencing a bit of difficulty with the site. I tried signing up but no confirmation mail was sent to me, in other to carry on with my registration. Initially I used my “yahoo mail” then also tried “gmail” but all to no avail. Please does anyone have an idea how to go about this kind of situation? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mimick(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2018
thanks to God Almight i av funished my online registration of federal fire service.. i pray God should make it successful for both NPS and FFS for me...
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 19, 2018
Pls guys I have not received confirmation mail..u have refreshed my spam mails tire...abeg what could be wrong?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by petertaiwo0: 10:49pm On May 19, 2018
mdgreen:
Nigeria is a dubious country, fire service vacancy is a scam. Last month I got two people who was paid for to get appointment letter in fire service. All employment have been made. There are just doing high service. My country naija, na so we go dey dey. Sha sha sad cry

Guess you are among those guys who fall victim. The truth is that all this post has been occupied already. I have an insider in ffs who hint me on the last month recruitment this make me to pull my agbada for Nigeria Government. Anyway no harm in trying we never can tell if fortune smile on us so i ve to apply for ASF1 the salary is 120k for ASF 2 and 130k for ASF 1.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Milly02(m): 12:29am On May 20, 2018
please house my LGA which is ASA in Kwara state is not on the list of LGA, please any solution?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pizzle123(m): 1:07am On May 20, 2018
pls,how do u guys upload pic oooh...help a broda
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by WendyChi: 1:47am On May 20, 2018
mactoni91:
after submission, i noticed my date if birth changed...
how do i go about rectifying this pls?

Please which link did you use in registering
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jack1101: 3:38am On May 20, 2018
Please help me out ...I registered without my passport and I've also not gotten the cpmfirmation message.what should I do please....
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PstFavor: 3:42am On May 20, 2018
mine too has been rectified. Jesus is Lord
mactoni91:

my date of birth has successfully been rectified
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dreadful: 3:56am On May 20, 2018
Bigii:

Do you think they review all those sh!t called documents we always upload for government recruitment?? They don't!

They only do physical verification if you are shortlisted.

Bro I got my NYSC Exclusion Cert this year so after selecting 2018 as the year I obtained my Cert the server keeps updating 2017. Have tried countless times to correct it but the server won't allow it. Hope I won't have an issue during verification when shortlisted knowing fully well the error is from their server and not by my own making??
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dreadful: 4:00am On May 20, 2018
yns4real:
C4 and C6 which were hitherto missing have now been included. So C5 is not d same grade as C4 and C6. You can also add second SSCE results if you are using two sittings.
Lol.. During my registration the option available was B4 instead of C4. I chose B4, hope I won't have an issue?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Evidenx(m): 4:03am On May 20, 2018
mimick:
thanks to God Almight i av funished my online registration of federal fire service.. i pray God should make it successful for both NPS and FFS for me...
pls help me with reference form pls. for prison.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by cfc: 5:01am On May 20, 2018
somebody help me out now please, do you like to work in other agency? i want to click yes and submit, hope it won't look as if i am applying for 2 applications at the same time and i won't be disqualified?

help a brother please
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Rubzz(m): 6:15am On May 20, 2018
cfc:
somebody help me out now please, do you like to work in other agency? i want to click yes and submit, hope it won't look as if i am applying for 2 applications at the same time and i won't be disqualified?

help a brother please
i also wanted to apply but i taught carefully and stoped ,so that i would not jupadise my previous applications (NPS and FFs)
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by funkyjms: 6:30am On May 20, 2018
cfc:

help a brother please

If I can remember clearly, the question isn't if you'd like to work in other agency rather if you'd like to receive an update when there are vacancies in other agencies.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by deborsky(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2018
mactoni91:
my date of birth has successfully been rectified
how did u rectify it?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by funkyjms: 6:43am On May 20, 2018
Dreadful:
Lol.. During my registration the option available was B4 instead of C4. I chose B4, hope I won't have an issue?

Personally, I will make an effort to send a mail to the Support team stating that as at the time I registered C4 wasn't available.
However, case of next time, you shouldn't have select another grade. You should have send a complaint to Support team and paused the registration to read possible complaints from other applicants. I'm sure you aren't the only applicant that have C4.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bigii(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2018
Dreadful:
Bro I got my NYSC Exclusion Cert this year so after selecting 2018 as the year I obtained my Cert the server keeps updating 2017. Have tried countless times to correct it but the server won't allow it. Hope I won't have an issue during verification when shortlisted knowing fully well the error is from their server and not by my own making??
Not your fault. The error is from them. I don't think there will be any problem hence u have NYSC cert at hand.

We didn't fill any nysc details when we applied 2days ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by funkyjms: 6:51am On May 20, 2018
Milly02:
please house my LGA which is ASA in Kwara state is not on the list of LGA, please any solution?

Did you use phone to register?
I will suggest you use another browser especially on a PC not on phone. Being that Asa will always come first among other 16 LGs in Kwara (in alphabetical order,) there's tendency your browser may not display it; just a guess though. smiley
However, if it's still the same, send a mail to Support team.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Melchizzedek: 7:22am On May 20, 2018
funkyjms:

Did you use phone to register?
I will suggest you use another browser especially on a PC not on phone. Being that Asa will always come first among other 16 LGs in Kwara (in alphabetical order,) there's tendency your browser may not display it; just a guess though. smiley
However, if it's still the same, send a mail to Support team.
please can u help me with the support team email?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Rukitop(f): 7:48am On May 20, 2018
Please help, I am having issues with my passport upload. It keeps saying its too big and the size is just 8kb
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by funkyjms: 8:10am On May 20, 2018
Melchizzedek:
please can u help me with the support team email?

support@cdfipb.careers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by gentlestunner(f): 8:45am On May 20, 2018
Pls is Dee any place provided for nysc certificate in fire service recruitment
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mediclife1987(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2018
propanet:
RECRUITMENT INTO THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE (FFS)

The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS).

1. POSITIONS:
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE

i. Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body

ii. Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.

CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i. Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.

ii. Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.

iii. Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.

CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE

i. Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.

ii. Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.

2. METHOD OF APPLICATION

a. Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
b. Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
c. Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
d. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
e. Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.

3. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications must be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.

4. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
i. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
ii. Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
iii. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
iv. Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
v. Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
vi. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
vii. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years;
viii. Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
ix. Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
x. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
5. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
6. CLOSING

All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of this publication.

Signed
Director/Ag. Secretary to the Board
Bsc and HND holders Apply here www.cdfipb.careers

ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents Apply here www.fedfire.gov.ng

So no spot for Doctors?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 9:01am On May 20, 2018
People pls help oooooo..I'm not getting the confirmation mail..anyone experiencing such..its not even in my spam folder
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by umsquare: 9:12am On May 20, 2018
Joeorans1:
Hello house, I am experiencing a bit of difficulty with the site. I tried signing up but no confirmation mail was sent to me, in other to carry on with my registration. Initially I used my “yahoo mail” then also tried “gmail” but all to no avail. Please does anyone have an idea how to go about this kind of situation? Thanks in anticipation.
check ur spam folder in both Gmail and yahoo which u will be able to find it there.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Melchizzedek: 9:31am On May 20, 2018
funkyjms:

support@cdfipb.careers
thanks[center]
funkyjms:

support@cdfipb.careers
thanks[/center]
funkyjms:

support@cdfipb.careers
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.