Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,203 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (390457 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kunlexbaba45(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

I'm going from Kwara to Niger.. I've been looking for someone to pay for my transport fare self.. howfa are we still going together grin grin
y not just WhatsApp me n lemme know how to hookup. I think kwara express will do

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2018
kunlexbaba45:

y not just WhatsApp me n lemme know how to hookup. I think kwara express will do
na flight i wan enter undecided
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kunlexbaba45(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Gbogbolet100:
safe bro......
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kunlexbaba45(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Gbogbolet100:
I need past questions........ wink
Gbogbolet100:
I need past questions........
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dostor: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2018
For your medical fitness certificate, contact me on 08154994220, Lagos only
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by genuisguy: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Federal Fire Service (FFS) - The CDFIPB recruitment board has released the Fire Service list of shortlisted candidates who were successful in the last conducted online recruitment exercise, and we are pleased to inform you also that the much awaited list is OUT! Screening and document verification exercise will commence soon across the 36 states of the federation.

CDFPIB Physical/Aptitude Test Screening and Document Verification Exercise 2018

SPECIAL INSTRUCTION

Candidates are advised to use thesame email address used during registration to print out their Invitation Letter. Some candidates may have received a congratulatory sms, like this one stated below if you have been shortlisted:
"Following your application for the 2018 FFS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB)is pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to participate in the physical/aptitude test and documents verification exercise. Please check your e-mail for details".
If you got the sms, just go to www.cdfipb.careers and login using your email and application Id to print out your Invitation letter. Example of what your Application number should look like: NFS-2018-1022933
For those who are yet to get an sms, if you get this message "Applicant Unsuccessful" while entering your email and Application ID on the CDFIPB website, we will strongly advise you keep trying until it shows and thus be able to print out your Invitation Letter.

REQUIREMENTS
You are required to come along with the following items:

Print out of Invitation Letter
Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
Completed Referee/Guarantor's Form.
Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
Originals of your Credentials.
A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and
2B Pencil and Erazer.

DATE & TIME

A.) Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th - 17th October, 2018.
Time: 08.00am

B.) Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th - 19th October, 2018.

C.) Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th - 21st October, 2018.

NOTE: All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates scheduled, and YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE WHERE YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN FALLS.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2018
kunlexbaba45:

I need past questions........ wink
I need past questions........
you too grin grin grin
fire service dnt av past questions nw... dis will be d first recruitment exercise like dis.. i can gve u practice questions sha but no past questions oo
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Rashpapu: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2018
We can help you run your medical certificate of fitness from Lasuth Ikeja with genuine stamp (not printed) for just 2k only.
You will come come to Lasuth Ikeja to collect it yourself and you pay after delivery, if you are not in lagos we can also waybill it to you.

what you need to do is to send us your full name, gender, genotype and blood group. You will get it immediately you come, you don't have to wait unneccesarily.
We have helped alot of people from NYSC, IMMIGRATION and Nigerian prison services.

Call or Whatsapp 07Ο15772296

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bunkee: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2018
Rashpapu:
We can help you run your medical certificate of fitness from Lasuth Ikeja with genuine stamp (not printed) for just 2k only.
You will come come to Lasuth Ikeja to collect it yourself and you pay after delivery, if you are not in lagos we can also waybill it to you.

what you need to do is to send us your full name, gender, genotype and blood group. You will get it immediately you come, you don't have to wait unneccesarily.
We have helped alot of people from NYSC, IMMIGRATION and Nigerian prison services.

please can i get it today, i'm traveling to Osun tomorrow
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kunlexbaba45(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

you too grin grin grin
fire service dnt av past questions nw... dis will be d first recruitment exercise like dis.. i can gve u practice questions sha but no past questions oo
abeg just send it to my mail or WhatsApp number. kunlekareem45@gmail.com or 08057095252
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Googlepedia(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2018
Has anyone who received both sms and email but has no Application ID tried to have his way around the invitation letter download?. I tried to reach the phone number on their site it was on call forwarding.
Can we visit the screening venue may be there will be way out?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shinene224: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2018
For those that are coming to Akure for FFS screening should chat me up or call me for accomodation.
thanks... 08034799571
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emmycherish5: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2018
eazy07:

I am travelling from Abuja to Enugu
09035301816 please chat me up
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunmaku: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2018
Has any body from Kogi state under senior category received sms or email for invitation letter and were able to print it out? Urgent respond please.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Googlepedia:
Has anyone who received both sms and email but has no Application ID tried to have his way around the invitation letter download?. I tried to reach the phone number on their site it was on call forwarding.
try your luck.. it's possible for them to retrieve it for you guys by requesting for your mails and phone numbers.. nothing is impossible.. they are humans too not monsters.. worst come to worst they will send you back.. nobody will point gun to u

3 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Maxzuel(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2018
DaddyNimo:

he must have used separate emails and phone numbers
na lie. I applied to the 3 and I got shortlisted for two. Am waiting for NPS. Mind you its same email. I believe it's just God's grace nothing much and I am grateful big time
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosins(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
noblefuwad:
Lagos applicants for senior officers let hook up on Monday....
Am from Ogun state but we are using the same place for our screening
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dollarpee49: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Anyone going to Ibadan for screening
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Googlepedia:
If you know you got the SMS then you should edit the invitation letter. I can do that. My contact is on my signature
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dollarpee49:
Anyone going to Ibadan for screening

Going to Ibadan, from Lagos
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Trippleblessing(f): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dostor:
Come to LASUTH in Ikeja for your medical fitness certificate at affordable price, call dis 08154994220, Lagos only

You have not been picking your calls. How do get the certificate
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BOJO123(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please who is going to sokoto from lagos
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by TuborTee143: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please someone kindly help me with this. I applied for Assistant Superintendent of Fire ASF II but I dont know the category I fall into i.e SUPERINTENDENTS/SENIOR INSPECTORS OF FIRE or INSPECTORS/ASSISTANT INSPECTORS OF FIRE so as to know my exact date of screening. Thanks..
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mactoni91(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
ajon1:
If you know you got the SMS then you should edit the invitation letter. I can do that. My contact is on my signature
They have got their Master list.
You want people to risk travelling and ending up being bounced back?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
mactoni91:

They have got their Master list.
You want people to risk travelling and ending up being bounced back?
If you got the text, it means your name is in the master list. There's no risk involved
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by matnari: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Contact me for Your ffs Past Question, 100 questions and Answers.

1, which of these is not a road classification in Nigeria
a) Trunk A
b)Trunk B
c)Trunk c
d) Trunk D

Answer D

2 Safety Helmets re worn to protect against
a)Extremes of temperatures
b)Falling object
c) impacts with fixed object
d) a,b & c

Answer C

3 The Color Blue in safety means

a, Prohibited action
b, Mandatory action
c safe action
d, Warning notice
Answer B

Email bigbendr2@gmail.com

#1000 only
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by AjayiCliff: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rashpapu:

Is it possible for me to use Lagos medical in Ogun
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emmycherish5: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
AjayiCliff:

Is it possible for me to use Lagos medical in Ogun

Nawaoooo Hmmmmmmm,wetin concern medical certificate with state of origin

All that is needed is medical certificate from a gov't owned clinic or hospital
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emmycherish5: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Emmycherish5:

Nawaoooo Hmmmmmmm,wetin concern medical certificate with state of origin

All that is needed is medical certificate from a gov't owned clinic or hospital

And it shouldn't be more Dan 6 months old
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by FemmyPRAISE: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
abeg oo. are we staying @the centre from 15th to 17th or we will select one of the days to go for screening
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dollarpee49: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Can anyone please assist with the list/arrangement of ranks in FFS

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.