Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (388954 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jonnayo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
chinzyjohn:
source please!

Keep praying, there will be good news soon.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by templar123: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please let's keep hope alive I called the Number that told me I was successful in the screening online about the final list he said its not yet official we will be contacted and published.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raphtunde: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
templar123:
Please let's keep hope alive I called the Number that told me I was successful in the screening online about the final list he said its not yet official we will be contacted and published.
which of the recruitment pls
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by autoposh(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by missingribs: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Any news

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by melodyj(m): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2018
A reliable source in Abuja told me we should expect list from January, The FFS is busy puttin measures in place before inviting us for camping
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dollarpee49: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gehn gehn...their come the list of successful applicants in some hours time...
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murtala123: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dollarpee49:
Gehn gehn...their come the list of successful applicants in some hours time...
Yes ooo that what I had today he said anything from Monday
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by aakolo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Let's hope is true... �
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Momos90: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
murtala123:
Who said so ?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by famuad: 3:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Work from Home Jobs in New Zealand – Apply Now

About New Zealand: New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” films.

About the Job: Work from home job is an opportunity to be working from the comfort of your home. this nature of work required skills, your Personal Computer, and a strong internal connection. What is expected of you is edit documents sent from the client and send back after 2 to 3 hours.

The Requirements of Work from home jobs

Fluency in English is essential
Hi-speed broadband internet access form a home environment
Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas
Experience/know-how of using online maps, route planning and point of interest research
For cultural, historical and geographical awareness purposes candidates must be resident in New Zealand for the last 2 years.
General Laborer, Warehouse Job in Coca-Cola Company, Canada

The Work Will Involve

Reading and applying written guidelines on how to complete the work
Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate the capability
Completing online mapping and routing related tasks
Research, using online tools to investigate the geographic accuracy of queries
Ranking or rating information in relation to those tasks
The project may require the availability of 10 – 20 hours per week.

This is a freelance, independent contractor position.

ABOUT US: Trust Scholarship is an online platform that gets you covered on Scholarship and Job opportunities across the world. Through this platform over a thousand applicants have succeeded in schooling abroad and working in their dream country. Don’t be left out! A lot of opportunities are here on Trust Scholarship. Apply for anyone now.

NOTE: Here on Trust Scholarship we don’t offer job directly to the applicant, we only provide opportunities on Job and Scholarship for anybody interested. It’s a free service, nobody should pay to anybody.

Click here to apply >>> https://trustscholarship.com/2018/10/28/work-from-home-jobs/

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Any news??
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by aakolo(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Not Yet oo. The week is still fresh... grin tongue wink
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunmaku: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Any latest news about the list?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tycoon007(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
murtala123:

Hmmn
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tycoon007(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oga Monday Don pass pass ooo, u no gree show face again. Okay
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by chinzyjohn(f): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tycoon007:
Oga Monday Don pass pass ooo, u no gree show face again. Okay
If you have receive your appointment letter please snap it let's see
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunmaku: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Any latest news about when the list will be out?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by blinkz4real: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2018
This house is so quiet, u mean nobody has info abt FFS recruitment list?

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by YAS15: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Well as it is now, we see it when it shows up. No more fake dates.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by profjega: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Let us all b hopeful.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by azuphil: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2018
may d new year bring good tidings

6 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunmaku: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2019
This trend is too ghostly compare to FRSC trend, no update to even know what's happening, we are all in imaginary state. Please if you have any latest info, share it. Thanks all. Peace!!!
#1love#
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dollarpee49: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Sunmaku:
This trend is too ghostly compare to FRSC trend, no update to even know what's happening, we are all in imaginary state. Please if you have any latest info, share it. Thanks all. Peace!!!
#1love#

Already in camp
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunmaku: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
You mean FRSC already in camp or what do you mean?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by monsterg(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dollarpee49:

Already in camp
please say what u knw wit proof and don't tension people here. Thankx

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by viktog(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy New Year
This year shall be awesome with load of God's blessings, amen

You will get that Job IJN amen

Always remember to thank God.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by aakolo(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy New Year prospective officers �

I heard from a reliable source that the final list will be out on Tuesday, the 8th of January.

There will be no SMS nor emails to successful candidates.
And that a candidate will have to login through their website to know whether his or her is successful using his or her Application ID. And also that camping will be after Election.

I wish all of us luck as we await the final list.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by monerozi5590: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
aakolo:

I heard from a reliable source that the final list will be out on Tuesday, the 8th of January.

And that a candidate will have to login through their website to know whether his or her is successful using his or her Application ID. And also that camping will be after Election.

Thanks for the update.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
aakolo:

Hello bro, please is your source very legit? Because I've already stopped hoping on them.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by aakolo(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2019
He is... Let's all be patient. It won't exceed this month
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunmaku: 12:50am On Jan 05, 2019
OK ooooo....we have patiently wait enough and always hearing, next week, next week. FRSC have already sent their own applicants invitation email to resume camping from 8th, Tuesday next week. Let keep our hope on for it this month anyway.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.