Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Passenger Goes Wild, Destroys Airline’s Computer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passenger Goes Wild, Destroys Airline’s Computer (387 Views)

Top-10 Largest Airlines In The World by Fleet Size & Passenger Traffic in Africa / Monkey Seizes Woman's Phone And Destroys It In Burundi Zoo (Photos, Video) / Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passenger Goes Wild, Destroys Airline’s Computer by Islie: 9:20am On May 18, 2018
By Abdullateef Aliyu, Lagos

An Air Peace passenger travelling from Lagos to Abuja went wild during check-in formalities and destroyed one of the computers of the airline at the departure hall, it was learnt yesterday.

Our correspondent gathered that the passenger, who was on queue at the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos, complained that the process was too slow.

Though the identity of the passenger was not revealed, the airline confirmed yesterday that the unruly passenger was blacklisted in order to protect other passengers and its staff from harm.

Spokesman of the airline, Mr. Christian Iwarah, said the incident happened during the Lagos-Abuja Flight P47128 at the General Aviation Terminal of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos on Tuesday.

Iwarah said, “The unruly passenger claimed he destroyed the check-in system because the process was too slow.”

The airline, however, assured that it would continue to regard genuine grievances by air travellers seriously and address them with dispatch.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/passenger-goes-wild-destroys-airline-s-computer-251139.html

lalasticlala
Re: Passenger Goes Wild, Destroys Airline’s Computer by daviesblaze(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2018
he-he-he grin grin grin

Transmitter... no sorry transmitted..... no sorry it's actually;
Transmission of Aggression grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Passenger Goes Wild, Destroys Airline’s Computer by pyyxxaro: 9:31am On May 18, 2018
He has transmitted too much Tramadol into his transmitter system sad
Re: Passenger Goes Wild, Destroys Airline’s Computer by DanielOc: 9:36am On May 18, 2018
I think the passenger was Confusion, while the delaysion was too tuition for trans..
I mean, transfi. I mean, confusion. No, Transmitted Transmission...
Wtf am I even saying

(1) (Reply)

Fun Things To Do During Ramadan / Watch FULL VIDEO Of Tanker Eplosion At Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Danger ALERT;Another Petro Tanker Fall Down And Spill Its Content In Lagos VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.