Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? (693 Views)

How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours / How I Made N5 Million Naira As An Airbnb Host Last Year / Bitcoin Is Retaking Its Place As King Of The Cryptocurrencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by Klin30(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2018
I find it almost laughable nowadays when I hear people complaining about the same problems they were having last year.

Not because I am mean but because there has never been a better time in history to make money. There are so many opportunities out there and if you have a computer, IPad or even just a smart phone the opportunities are endless.

But people are so skeptical and nervous to try anything new that they just keep doing the same shit they have been doing the last 5,10 even 15 years. Even though they are in the same place they were when they started.

There are teenagers now becoming millionaires online, there are single mums out there just killing it in different online businesses making hundreds of thousands from home. People from all walks of life are making huge changes to their lives online and they are no different than YOU!

The definition of insanity as per Albert Einstein- is to do the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

So if you are in the same place as you were last year and you have been thinking about doing something new online I say do it!! But do your due diligence about the business first. If you don’t know where to start just comment below or send me a PM and I can help you out.
Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 18, 2018
OP help me.

I am 30 meters from the place I was last year.
Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2018
Klin30:

I find it almost laughable nowadays when I hear people complaining about the same problems they were having last year.

Not because I am mean but because there has never been a better time in history to make money. There are so many opportunities out there and if you have a computer, IPad or even just a smart phone the opportunities are endless.

But people are so skeptical and nervous to try anything new that they just keep doing the same shit they have been doing the last 5,10 even 15 years. Even though they are in the same place they were when they started.

There are teenagers now becoming millionaires online, there are single mums out there just killing it in different online businesses making hundreds of thousands from home. People from all walks of life are making huge changes to their lives online and they are no different than YOU!

The definition of insanity as per Albert Einstein- is to do the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

So if you are in the same place as you were last year and you have been thinking about doing something new online I say do it!! But do your due diligence about the business first. If you don’t know where to start just comment below or send me a PM and I can help you out.
HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP AND HELP

1 Like

Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by seundemo(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2018
Shed more light on this, OP.

1 Like

Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by Klin30(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
yes their are great companies online you can earn cool cash from only if you are committed to succeed and willing to invest too but there are those you can earn for free as a member it will take you some time to achieve better results so the choice is yours to make.
Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by Klin30(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2018
seundemo:
Shed more light on this, OP.
yes their are great companies online you can earn cool cash from only if you are committed to succeed and willing to invest too but there are those you can earn for free as a member it will take you some time to achieve better results so the choice is yours to make.
Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by Klin30(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
yes their are great companies online you can earn cool cash from only if you are committed to succeed and willing to invest too but there are those you can earn for free as a member it will take you some time to achieve better results so the choice is yours to make.I I
Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by Klin30(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2018
TarOrfeek:
OP help me.

I am 30 meters from the place I was last year.
Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by Klin30(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2018
If I may ask do any of you have experience about working online funding your account and withdrawal of funds here in Nigeria? So I could know how to show you guys and those that are really serious about making cool cash online.
Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by zoltan02(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2018
Please I'm more than willing to learn how to earn online. My major problem has been how to withdrawal my earning.

I once opened PayPal account but was to i need a MasterCard for the acct which i don't have. I have since abandoned the acct. If u can help with that also, I'll be more than grateful.
Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by Klin30(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2018
zoltan02:
Please I'm more than willing to learn how to earn online. My major problem has been how to withdrawal my earning.

I once opened PayPal account but was to i need a MasterCard for the acct which i don't have. I have since abandoned the acct. If u can help with that also, I'll be more than grateful.
you can fund your PayPal account here in Nigeria and withdrawal too without direct contact with your bank, you use ecurrency exchanger to do so. You can fund your online business here in Nigeria and also withdraw too
Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by zoltan02(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2018
Klin30:
you can fund your PayPal account here in Nigeria and withdrawal too without direct contact with your bank, you use ecurrency exchanger to do so. You can fund your online business here in Nigeria and also withdraw too

Ok.
Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by Klin30(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2018
zoltan02:

Ok.
if you need a further help on which sites I used for my online business hit me up
Re: Are You In The Same Place As Last Year? by Klin30(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2018
For those that are really serious and interested in knowing which sites I make money from online you can chat me on WhatsApp 08113849391

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Great Opportunity For All Dstv And Gotv Subscriber / Link Shortener Pro / Ladies Shoes For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.