Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations (1163 Views)

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by actiondrilling: 9:58am On May 18, 2018
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called Nigeria’s President Muhamadu Buhari and reaffirmed the longstanding relationship between the U.S. and Nigeria, U.S. Department of State, said.

Spokesperson for the Department, Ms Heather Nauert, said Pompeo, during the call, also underscored Buhari’s visit to the U.S. on April 30, and recognised Nigeria’s leadership in Africa.

Nauert said: “On May 17, Secretary Pompeo called Nigerian President Buhari.

“The Secretary noted the longstanding relationship between the Nigerian and American people and underscored the themes of the April 30 official working visit of President Buhari to the White House.
“He recognized Nigerian leadership across the African continent on priorities we share: countering terrorism and other threats to peace and security, creating economic opportunity, fighting corruption, and advancing democracy and stability.
“The Secretary welcomed continued cooperation in advancing our nations’ mutual prosperity”.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that Buhari visited the U.S. on April 30 at the invitation of President Donald Trump, and held bilateral meetings with the U.S. counterpart at the White House.
The meetings, which also had cabinet members from both sides, focused on security, economy and the fight against corruption

http://akelicious..com/2018/05/us-secretary-of-state-calls-buhari.html

Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by Nobody: 10:07am On May 18, 2018
M
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2018
If this information is anything to go by, then it's just to calm down their fears over the recent reports of their attendance to Israel for the official opening of US embassy. Their fears has been that US had set them up and other countries like Iran, UK, Britain, morocco and many others are now furious about the double standard of Nigeria and the existing trust and relationship between Nigeria and these countries are threatened, and Nigeria has no relaxed mind with US cooperation and may likely loose the major international support they ever enjoyed.
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by KehnnyCares(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2018
Good news...

1 Like

Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by FriendNG: 2:36pm On May 18, 2018
We will take names of those who vote to reject Jerusalem recognition - USA

Nigeria ignore Trump; vote against U.S., Israel

UN vote: No decision to sanction Nigeria yet, says US

Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self

U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-U.S. Relations

Buhari is no nonsense man, USA cannot do shit. Where are those Israelites pigs from the east praying for sanctions, how far?

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by FriendNG: 2:40pm On May 18, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
If this information is anything to go by, then it's just to calm down their fears over the recent reports of their attendance to Israel for the official opening of US embassy. Their fears has been that US had set them up and other countries like Iran, UK, Britain, morocco and many others are now furious about the double standard of Nigeria and the existing trust and relationship between Nigeria and these countries are threatened, and Nigeria has no relaxed mind with US cooperation and may likely loose the major international support they ever enjoyed.

Shut up. You just want to console yourself. Nigeria stand with Palastine and nothing USA can do about it. Nigeria voted against USA. And reaffirm it by not being present at the event last Monday.

The pro Israelites pigs of the east can go and kill themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2018
useless inyamuri pigs of biafra won't like this! after the force attach,Jews wannabe gave Trumps 3m votes,he didn't even bother to recognize them

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by NaMeAboki: 4:20pm On May 18, 2018
The Wailers ain't laughing at all.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by mbos: 4:58pm On May 18, 2018
thats show there is doubt hence fake support for the zoo govt , the Is just playing with his zero IQ.
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by APCsupporter: 5:04pm On May 18, 2018
AllHailBiafra:

Your moniker says it all. I thought trump threatened to sanction Nigeria and arrest Buhari if doesnt give you your piggy republic, Land of the fallen ones. No money from trump to fund your nuclear war against the zoo.You have now changed to thischeesy
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by APCsupporter: 5:11pm On May 18, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up. You just want to console yourself. Nigeria stand with Palastine and nothing USA can do about it. Nigeria voted against USA. And reaffirm it by not being present at the event last Monday.

The pro Israelites pigs of the east can go and kill themselves.

... and even went further to correct Al-jazeera when they made a mistake about Nigeria's stance. They think Nigeria is still under the otuoke drunkaard or under namdi cownu(my his rowdy, violent soul rest in pieces) who worship the USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by FriendNG: 5:17pm On May 18, 2018
APCsupporter:

... and even went further to correct Al-jazeera when they made a mistake about Nigeria's stance. They think Nigeria is still under the otuoke drunkaard or under namdi cownu(my his rowdy, violent soul rest in pieces) who worship the USA.

I even posted that. Nigeria will not compromise it foreign policy because of trump. But who are you, you that I know or other users of the account.
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 18, 2018
lol. ..see the way terrorists are rejoicing up there because US Secretary of State called buhari

smh...

1 Like

Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by APCsupporter: 5:24pm On May 18, 2018
FriendNG:

I even posted that. Nigeria will not compromise it foreign policy because of trump. But who are you, you that I know or other users of the account.

cheesy its the real owner. Ya kwana 2?
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by FriendNG: 5:34pm On May 18, 2018
APCsupporter:

cheesy its the real owner. Ya kwana 2?

You left ba sallama

You come back same thing.

I don't even know ur suna self our future cheif judge.
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by APCsupporter: 5:38pm On May 18, 2018
FriendNG:

You left ba sallama

You come back same thing.

I don't even know ur suna self our future cheif judge.

cheesy I'm sorry sir. I received a very unfair ban lasting up to 5 months. I'm Abduljabbar (I dont own abduljabbar4 account). Kai fa?
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by FriendNG: 5:43pm On May 18, 2018
APCsupporter:

cheesy I'm sorry sir. I received a very unfair ban lasting up to 5 months. I'm ..... (I dont own ..... account). Kai fa?

Check your email. Nigeria stand with Palastine.

Elder001:
lol. ..see the way terrorists are rejoicing up there because US Secretary of State called buhari

smh...

We only have two terrorist organization in Nigeria and most likely you're part of the ipob terrorist. From your comment it can be acertain.
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 18, 2018
FriendNG:

[s]We only have two terrorist organization in Nigeria and most likely you're part of the ipob terrorist. From your comment it can be acertain.[[/s]

I'm from isoko in Delta state...

Delta state has no connection with igbos and ipob...

you lack sense
.awon terrorist cheesy
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by APCsupporter: 5:52pm On May 18, 2018
FriendNG:

We only have two terrorist organization in Nigeria and most likely you're part of the ipob terrorist. From your comment it can be acertain.

Seen. Babban suna kenan. I cannot send a message but I can read it. Can you send your number through the email?
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by FriendNG: 6:07pm On May 18, 2018
APCsupporter:

Seen. Babban suna kenan. I cannot send a message but I can read it. Can you send your number through the email?

Sealed
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by Roger3D(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Oga when will Donald trump declare his support for an independent state of Biafra? It seems like never o grin
Re: U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-u.s. Relations by Roger3D(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2018
mbos:
thats show there is doubt hence fake support for the zoo govt , the Is just playing with his zero IQ.
But the real support is for Biafra abi? grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Breaking Bad News! / Oshiomhole Says PDP Members Heading FG Agencies Must Be Weeded Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.