Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

TRANSMISSION: It Was A Spiritual Attack Says Ig's Aid (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRANSMISSION: It Was A Spiritual Attack Says Ig's Aid (photo) (718 Views)

Boko Haram Abducted Girls In Fresh Chibok Attack, Says Resident / Police Will No Longer Allow Violent Protests, Says IG / Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRANSMISSION: It Was A Spiritual Attack Says Ig's Aid (photo) by neoclassical: 10:17am On May 18, 2018
See image below

Re: TRANSMISSION: It Was A Spiritual Attack Says Ig's Aid (photo) by Robisky001(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2018
Spiritual attack indeed. Maybe the innocent souls he has wholeheartedly supervised their murder via the marauding herdsmen's has come hunting for him.

Re: TRANSMISSION: It Was A Spiritual Attack Says Ig's Aid (photo) by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2018
Are you kidding me? So after all the spended transmitting transmission was spended, they are still transformer trans...... Sorry sir, I mean transpired transmitted transmission grin grin grin the spiritual attacker must be very transmittery wicked by transmitting the IG's transmitted transmission.

The zoo the zoo..... Sorry I mean Nigeria Nigeria. But wetin Una been dey expect nah? Can a chicken give birth to a nama? There will remain a consistent disgrace and confusion in the zoo and amongst the animals therein until the total restoration of Biafra, quote me anywhere, any day, anytime.

Re: TRANSMISSION: It Was A Spiritual Attack Says Ig's Aid (photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 18, 2018
Sounds More Like A Trasmitted Attack To Me

Re: TRANSMISSION: It Was A Spiritual Attack Says Ig's Aid (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2018
Yes his aid was right. It was spiritually transmitted to his transmitter with the help of a transmission line. Idiots. Gerrarahia mehn.
Re: TRANSMISSION: It Was A Spiritual Attack Says Ig's Aid (photo) by Paperwhite(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2018
This government have the worst histroy of having readily available demented fellas that're alway defending their unpardonable gaffes. angry angry
People should stop rationalizing their brazen display of stupidity,incompetence & impunity.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has No Territorial Hold Anywhere In Nigeria – Buhari / Obasanjo Visits Bode George Over Son’s Death, As Duo Settle Rift / How Emperor Fayose Lost All In The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.