Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Diamond Bank Extra Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diamond Bank Extra Account (6134 Views)

Need Extra Income In Hard Currency? / Please Be Extra Vigilant Guys! / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Extra Account by manomam: 1:02pm On May 18, 2018
Debit Alertt
Acc#: ******3344
Amt:1,000.00
Desc: 000048712044/TRF IFO ANIYI KAY
Time:14-May-2018 16:53
Avail Bal:419.83
Total Bal:5,419.83.

The above is the last transaction I made with Diamond Bank through the Internet services. I don't have an Atm card. Whenever money is needed, I'll send the money to my friend who is also a customer of Diamond Bank. After the transfer, he will use his Atm to withdraw the money.

This morning. There was nothing to give to my children. Consequently, I decided to transfer #2,000 so that I can get food for my children.

I was shocked when I was informed that the process could not be completed because of insufficient fund in my account. After several attempts, I decided to visit the nearest branch of the bank. The lady at the customer care desk said the same thing. She said I have 5,, 000 in the account but I cannot withdraw it and closing the account just because of want the money will take some days.

I dont know why this is happening to me. My friend who is also a customer does not have up to #500 in his account and he can withdraw whenever money is transferred to him. Is this not fraud. Please I need your help. I am a single father. I need my money so that I can give you my children food.
Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by DWJOBScom(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2018
The topic is misleading and I don’t think you are stating everything explained to you by the customer care officer

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by clarocuzioo(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2018
Please confirm with your friend the type of account you are running. From the look of things, it looks like you are running the Diamond savings extra and the minimum balance is #5000 while the ordinary savings account which I think you friend is running is #0. Please kindly state the kind of account you are running.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by izaray(f): 1:43pm On May 18, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Please confirm with your friend the type of account you are running. From the look of things, it looks like you are running the Diamond savings extra and the minimum balance is #5000 while the ordinary savings account which I think you friend is running is #0. Please kindly state the kind of account you are running.
Op, is it possible to change from extra minimum savings balance of 5k, to an ordinary savings account of 0.00 Please i have been having some challenges with this too.
Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by Gentlevin: 1:46pm On May 18, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Nice one bro. I don't have an acct with diamond bank but I think many bank customers don't understand that u can't just open anyhow acct....

There are different Accts with different features attached to them. Someone like me, before I open an acct, I always want to know the benefits or features attached to each Accts.
Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by manomam: 1:53pm On May 18, 2018
[quote author=izaray post=67666577]Op, is it possible to change from extra minimum savings balance of 5k, to an ordinary savings account of 0.00 Please i have been having some challenges with this too.[/quo

I now understand why. The lady said something like that. I am not aware of this diamond bank Extra. I was not I formed when I opened it. So what can I do now. How can I convert it to the normal I account balance
Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by izaray(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2018
[quote author=manomam post=67666773][/quote]I wasn't informed as well, and i want to personally use it as my salary account....

I can't be leaving 5k as my balance every month now, the reason i want it changed
Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by manomam: 2:22pm On May 18, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Thanks for the information. Please how can I convert the account to normal account to enable me get my money to the last kobo. I need the money as I don't have any on me right now. Moreover, my children will need food when they are back from school. Please help me.
Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by clarocuzioo(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2018
manomam:

Thanks for the information. Please how can I convert the account to normal account to enable me get my money to the last kobo. I need the money as I don't have any on me right now. Moreover, my children will need food when they are back from school. Please help me.

Go to the bank and tell them you want to convert your account, the customer care will guide you on how to go about it.
Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by Fortissimo502: 3:26pm On May 18, 2018
Edit your title.
Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by manomam: 3:50pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by Ologogoro: 4:20pm On May 18, 2018
That's Diamond Bank XtraSavings account, Its minimum balance is #5,000 and it is very good product from diamond bank.
They give you monthly interest on your savings and you are likely to win from their monthly XtraSavings draw, You could win a car, Money starting from 50k and also 100k salary for 20years.
I also forgot to tell you that its also used as a current account, You can pay in your cheque with this account without any charges.
Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by M2k4kuv(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2020
Its getting frustrating, I running diamond extra ,which minimum balance is 5k. I have 10700 plus on my accounts and this morning I need to do a transaction of 3800, with my card and they reply with insufficient fund, I try to do transfer too and
bring insufficient fund also , when I check my balance , I still see the 10700 appearing on my balance and I'm confused that they said only 700 available for withdrawal.

Pls is there any changes in there operation because this is getting out of control and to go the the banking hall now to complain is totally difficult.
Re: Diamond Bank Extra Account by M2k4kuv(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2020
Yes I know but with 10k , I can withdraw 5k today
Ologogoro:
That's Diamond Bank XtraSavings account, Its minimum balance is #5,000 and it is very good product from diamond bank.
They give you monthly interest on your savings and you are likely to win from their monthly XtraSavings draw, You could win a car, Money starting from 50k and also 100k salary for 20years.
I also forgot to tell you that its also used as a current account, You can pay in your cheque with this account without any charges.

(1) (Reply)

Worreva / Advice Pls: This Married Man Sends Me Money But Doesn't Want Sex. / In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.