Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

A Green Juice Powder To Heal Every Disease. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Green Juice Powder To Heal Every Disease. (1006 Views)

Why Mothers Shouldn’t Give Teething Powder To Babies — Paediatricians / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / Powerful Effective Bed Bugs Killer Bait Powder To Kill Bedbugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Green Juice Powder To Heal Every Disease. by bjking(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2018
Unknown to most people green juices can heal many illnesses. It has been
the main protocol for many clinics that practice alternative medicine.

Below is one example of a green juice powder called organifi green juice drink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57iIqHmDsSI&t=7s
Re: A Green Juice Powder To Heal Every Disease. by gkbiz2(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Where can we buy it in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Green Juice Powder To Heal Every Disease. by davidblack007(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Guys, just a couple of months ago, I got very seriously ill and then I decided to see a doctor. As a result, the doctor advised me to try to improve my immunity and for this advised me to buy [url="https://bigbluetest.org/organifi-green-juice-review/"]green juice powder[/url]. I first heard about this product and it was not clear to me why the juice is in the form of a powder and how it can retain its beneficial properties. I decided to read reviews on the Internet and came across one excellent site where everything was described in detail. As a result, I decided and purchased this juice and you won’t believe it, but after 15 days of drinking this miracle drink, I completely recovered and even lost a couple of kilograms. So it's really very cool juice.
Re: A Green Juice Powder To Heal Every Disease. by elysian777: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
No name, no write up as to what it does, no contact address or phone number, please do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Green Juice Powder To Heal Every Disease. by Nikra(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
davidblack007:
Guys, just a couple of months ago, I got very seriously ill and then I decided to see a doctor. As a result, the doctor advised me to try to improve my immunity and for this advised me to buy [url="https://bigbluetest.org/organifi-green-juice-review/"]green juice powder[/url]. I first heard about this product and it was not clear to me why the juice is in the form of a powder and how it can retain its beneficial properties. I decided to read reviews on the Internet and came across one excellent site where everything was described in detail. As a result, I decided and purchased this juice and you won’t believe it, but after 15 days of drinking this miracle drink, I completely recovered and even lost a couple of kilograms. So it's really very cool juice.

I think it's a good thing

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Video: Alleged Chinese Crowd Destroying 5G Poles? / . / What I Saw In A Public Toilet This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.