Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

What I Saw In A Public Toilet This Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What I Saw In A Public Toilet This Morning (1005 Views)

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In A Public Toilet This Morning by Templee333(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
It was this morning that i was convinced that there's something interesting about having a meal inside toilet. Every time i want to go to toilet i always feel uncomfortable because that public toilet that i have access to is very very out of the world, i mean it is messy. If you just have a sight of it you might be forced to lost ur appetite for a whole day. Some guys make it worst by droping their faeces on the path way. The smell that emits from the toilet area is unspeakable and flies make that area their favourite feasting site. The flies feasts is understandable,but the part that marveled me this morning was when i saw humans, yes, real humans having their favorite meal inside the messy toilet. Have you seen that kind of a thing before?
Re: What I Saw In A Public Toilet This Morning by Templee333(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Some guys don't bother to use paper to wipe their dirty ** after using the toilet, they simply bend down and turn their "nyash" to the wall, painting it with whatever colour of something they passed out. When you add this to the number of guys who throw their faeces in a wraped parcel from afar and leave it splashing on the wall,then you know why i don't mistakenly touch any part of the wall when i go in there. It is in such an area that i went in this morning to see two able bodied men,and a 3rd one joined them later, each in a separate room squating in their dirty toilet seat respectively. Each of them had something in his mouth...
Re: What I Saw In A Public Toilet This Morning by Templee333(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Each man was comfortably puffing sizable quantities of smoke into his mouth from whatever he had between his index and middle finger. Now i hope you undertand what i mean -smoking.
Re: What I Saw In A Public Toilet This Morning by Templee333(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
From the sound they make after taking in each puff, i concluded that they were realy having a nice time! Considering the fact that even to breath inside that place is always disgusting to me, i wonder how these guys could make it. If they were children, i would say they were afraid of their parent catching them in the act. But these are grown up men. Not that it's my business anyway, just that i wonder what secret that there is in smoking inside toilet given that there are many other enjoyable areas to do so, or is there anything special about it that i don't know?
Re: What I Saw In A Public Toilet This Morning by chieveboy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Maybe they are ghosts
Re: What I Saw In A Public Toilet This Morning by Templee333(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
chieveboy:
Maybe they are ghosts
you've just remind me of the MUTANDA story, that's the only story that i read about a ghost smoking pipe.

(1) (Reply)

Household And Industrial Cleaners / How Do You Manage Stress? / Facts On Heart Disease! Read...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.