Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer (26240 Views)

Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos) / Yoruba Movie Stars Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by londoner: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2010
There is a new breed of Nollywood film that far surpasses Ghanaian movies. If we are talking about Nollywood of five years ago, then I would say they are neck and neck, but now especially with the type of films like Ije, Figurine and the Emem Isong films, they are on a whole new level that even Ghana's supposed best are yet to produce.

Nollywood for me by a long shot and they will continue to improve tremendously.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Ruq: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
londoner:

There is a new breed of Nollywood film that far surpasses Ghanaian movies. If we are talking about Nollywood of five years ago, then I would say they are neck and neck, but now especially with the type of films like Ije, Figurine and the Emem Isong films, they are on a whole new level that even Ghana's supposed best are yet to produce.

Nollywood for me by a long shot and they will continue to improve tremendously.

Thank u !!!!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by muchee93: 4:17am On Jul 30, 2010
How are you going to compare these rubbish actors from ghana to ones in Nigeria? Nigerian actors have been doing this for ages. remember when living in bondage came out? that was in the 90s. early 90's for that matter. in nigeria we have icons like pete edochie, kanayo.o.kanayo, genevieve nnaji, the list can go on for days. in ghana, who do they have, they keep repeating the same actors over and over and over again:van vicker with nadia buari, jackie appiah with majid michel. ENOUGH!!! We are tired of seeing their ugly faces. even that van vicker, can't even act to save his life. and nadia, is just another piece of rubbish. Nigeria is the country that made people from overseas pay attention to african movies. now ghana that just came yesterday think they have arrived. and why are the scripts from ghana so poor? they say things like "I beseech you this morning my lord" while riding in their brand new lexus. do they not know that if the setting doesn't match the dialogue, it looks quite stupid? and why are their movies always about kings and queens? and why are yvonne nelson and mercy johnson such little whores? Abeg, NIGERIA all the way. cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2010
Mercy Johnson is Nigerian ^^^
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by sjeezy8: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
i dont care for either countries actor really but

damn this ghana gal veeda get correct SHAPE OMG! go Ghana!

--
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by sjeezy8: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2010
kiss wink

thats what im talking about yo-
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Nayah(f): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
Seriously I like both industries for real , but I think Nollywood has these experiences and comfort that makes it different from ghanian brothers. Now for actresses I do really like Jackie appiah and Van Vicker they do sucha great job. Finally Ruq please there is no reason to be so arrogant by saying Ghana should compare to Benin and the others, Ghans has a lot to offer in terms of culture and movie industry, don't be so sure, and just support your brothers by keep on working hard, it's easier to drop than to evolve bro smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Ruq: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2010
Yup Nayah i understand but those Mofos are way too competitive and that's what i despise. Fankz
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by mamagee3(f): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2010
I prefer Nigerian actors and actresses, they've got talent while ghanian actors and actresses are just eye candy.

Those pictures of them are proof.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
sjeezy8:

i dont care for either countries actor really but

damn this ghana gal veeda get correct SHAPE OMG! go Ghana!

That girl has the ugliest ass I have ever seen.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by SSaemoenl(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
Why are we bringing ourselves so low to be compared by GHANAIANS, We should be looking forward to weighing with Big names above the shores of Africa? What a thread angry Till 2morrow, we will continue to teach them so don't compare us with them in anything @ALL and Poster
Close Y eyes please! embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by mamagee3(f): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2010
michelin89:

That girl has the ugliest backside I have ever seen.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by sjeezy8: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
michelin89:

your kidding right-

post your own yansh yo let us see,

hows da weather in france?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by damilola15: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
michelin89:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sjeezy8:

your kidding right-

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
sjeezy8:

your kidding right-

She has. . .the thing has an ugly shape.

It's not all about being big, but about being shapey as well.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Ruq: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
Word michelin, but right now am fantasying about yours lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
I prefer Nollywood a million times. Seriously, do those Ghanaians think their industry will grow into something bigger when all they do is showcase cheap p[i]o[/i]rn? Every other scene is a couple having sex! They need to quit being lazy and start thinking. . . . . ! They can only use s[i]e[/i]x for a while, then what?  angry angry. It's getting so boring! They should start being creative, come on!!

Look at the scene below. They look soooooooooooo cheap!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
michelin89:

Lol. . . . . . grin grin grin. Am here thinking she must have tried to sneak out of a construction site with two concrete bricks hidden beneath her dress. . . . .  grin. That aside, she's really pretty. Love her eyes!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by svovi: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2010
MY VERY NEUTRAL OPINION AS lM NOT FROM EITHER COUNTRIES,BUT AM A BIG FAN OF NOLLYWOOD
Nigerian stars are the best but they are out done by Ghanians on class.Nigerians should dich thier trashy look ,poor videos and try and invest in English lessons,other than that they are bonkersly hillerious

NB,ASLO TRY AND INVEST IN SENSIBLE WIGS,lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
Good Girl:

Lol. . . . . . grin grin grin. Am here thinking she must have tried to sneak out of a construction site with two concrete bricks hidden beneath her dress. . . . . grin. That aside, she's really pretty. Love her eyes!

Roflmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

michelin89:

Lol, looks like she hid a chemistry textbook there. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Obelomo: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
Gollywood needs to stop their "soft", blue films! I can't believe many of their popular actors and actresses don' t have any shame!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by InkedNerd(f): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
lmao @ comments. I'd go with neither. The funny thing about the Ghanian guys I meet are, they think Nigerian girls have great bodies and the Nigerian guys I meet think Ghanaian girls have great bodies grin.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by ololo12: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2011
@ Op

It baffles me that you have the nerve to compare Ghanaian actors with 9ja actors. Truth be told, Ghanaian actor/actress are billion light years away from their Nigerian counterparts.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Scarpon(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
IS not that am hating but thier is one thing about ghana film industry i don't like, if u are not cute or sexy thier is no way u goin 2 get a role in thier movie acting is not all about looks but performance makes u a gud actor lets take 4 instance here in hollywood in the movie the transporter 3 the girl who played the role along with actor jason , She is not cute ugly but she played the role well same with nollywood. ghana got 2 do better
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Scarpon(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
95% of ghanaians actors are halfcast none is a full ghanaian, there acting is wack as well naija got more talented actors
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by RasBattuta(m): 12:50am On Sep 01, 2014
Jealousy go kill naija people!lol,jxt accept our actors are better than yours jxt like our footballers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Layla Amani: "I Love Teddy-A & Bambam; Teddy A & I Broke Up" / Akpororo Blasts INEC Over Delay In Announcing Presidential Election Results / Timaya Pictured At Salvation Ministries During A Church Program!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.