Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer (26237 Views)

Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos) / Yoruba Movie Stars Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Ruq: 3:13am On Jun 15, 2010
Some Nigerians are just so daft that they can see the difference is glaring. Comparing Ghana to us is like comparin Nigeria to US. its so degrading even God knows.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2010
Puhlz, who in their right mind will take emeka over majid?

As for the other two. . . . I'll trade ini edo for Jackie appiah
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by chelseabmw(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2010
i prefer 9ja
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by HOTandCOLD(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2010
quote author=Liedetect link=topic=451173.msg6214765#msg6214765 date=1276537767]
This Ghana v Nigeria thing is holding us back. angry angry angry

Look, Nigeria should stop using Ghanaian actors. Niger filmmakers should concentrate on giving, out-of-work-Nigerians more opportunity. Nigerians should understand that like India, in Asia, Ghana is a white man’s tool. Whites will always give them a helping hand in the outside world. I bet even now, as I type, some grand design is being hatched in the film-making world with whites providing, equipments, training in editing, marketing and distributions for Ghanaians in order to influence the financial potential of film making in Africa and the political potential of film-making to cause social havoc.

Nigeria and Nigerians should be weary of Ghanaians. Nigerians should wish Ghana good luck and face the other way. We tangle with Ghana and we will lose confidence, bit by bit and be dragged down never to fulfill the great potential that we have. We are a breezy, hopeful and go getting people.

Thanks to Liedetect for your comments.

This a very STUPID QUESTION/THREAD

Nigerians, haven't you guys realised that Ghanaians are suffering from inferiority complex?

Now i'll list the biggest stars in Ghana and you can tell me what they have in common;

Van Vicker, Majid Michael, Nadia Buari and Juliet Ibrahim = FAIR COMPLEXION IN A COUNTRY WHERE 99.9999% OF THE POPULATION IS BLACK

D we really want to go that way?

Please Nigerians be proud of you own.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by dustydee: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2010
****hisses***and moves on to the next thread
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by eridah2007(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2010
There is no doubt,Ghana gat good actors and actresses, but there ar no match for Nigerians actors and actresses in anyway u can ever think of.

^ still prefer niaja movie for now even tho am not a huge fan of nollywood. smiley#
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Nakele(f): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2010
cheesy shocked grin embarassed lipsrsealed,,,, DEATH,,,,,, undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool angry grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by wazobiang: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2010
ghana dem actors dey more natural and comfortable on the stage. cheap labour cannot be the reason they are popular in naija. they respect themselves and follow laid down agreements. in fact they are more professional.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Ruq: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2010
Bleep. ghana in anythin as far as we are involved.I see some fools calling them our African brothers when they don't even see us like that.I will keep saying this ghana should be compared to countries like Cameroon,Benin,Togo,Sieria leone,and the likes. Not us its so degrading some nigerians are just foolish to see the difference.Ghana my foot!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by afiamanu(f): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2010
@ Ruq
it's funny when you say "I see some fools calling them our African brothers when they don't even see us like that."
It's very hypocritical when you're complaining that Ghana doesn't see Nigeria as brothers yet you yourself are perpetuating hate towards Ghana when you say "bleep ghana". Or in Nigeria is that how you guys address your brothers?

as for this thread, i really like emeka- but ini edo far surpasses the other girl
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by dominique(f): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2010
HOTandCOLD:

This a very silly QUESTION/THREAD

Nigerians, haven't you guys realised that Ghanaians are suffering from inferiority complex?

Now i'll list the biggest stars in Ghana and you can tell me what they have in common;

Van Vicker, Majid Michael, Nadia Buari and Juliet Ibrahim = FAIR COMPLEXION IN A COUNTRY WHERE 99.9999% OF THE POPULATION IS BLACK

D we really want to go that way?

Please Nigerians be proud of you own.

i was going say just that but you beat me to it. gollywood thrives on their mixed-race actors, sometimes i wonder how the likes of jackie appiah got into the biz undecided

@afiamanu
i'll also say bleep ghana. i used to have this brotherly love for the ghanains till i started visiting their websites and i saw the pure undiluted hatred they have for nigerians. if you open a thread similar to this on ghanaweb, they won't even bother defending their gollywood people, they will only be heaping insults on nigeria and nollywood. there's so much bitterness amongst those poeple i wonder why.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Ranoscky(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2010
4k dem haters!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by londoner: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2010
Nigerian movie stars definately. Even those who were terrible (Stephanie and Ini) when they started have gone on to learn their craft and improve. Many are now producing their own movies. Even with Ghanaian actors which are good like Majid, he is better when he acts along side Nigerian actors and actresses in Nollywood films. Its like they match his talent, whereas his own Ghanaian collegues are simply outclassed by him in films.

The new breed of Nollywood films are the best between the two. I do like the fact bthat Nollywood is open to Ghanaian actors too, it means Nollywood is staying relevant to both and beyond.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Nakele(f): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2010
@ LONDONER, I THINK YOU HAVE TO GO HOME AND THINK AGAIN COS STEPHANIE HAS BEEN GOOD SINCE THE BEGINING, DON'T KNOW ABOUT INI,,,,,,,,, PLS CHECK YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ABEG
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by trulyopal(f): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2010
@POSTER.
Nigerian producers ar after Ghanian actresses and actors cos they are cheaper, expose too much flesh unnecessarily. And anyway they are jst used 2 add spice and change 2 the nollywood industry, but by no means better than nigerian actors/actresses.
Besides, these gollywood actors (abi they ar 5 or is it 6) use too much make up in scenes that are unsuitable, ar nt fashionable,and there producers ar forever recycling thesame locations (BIG MASSIVE HOUSES).
FAKE PEOPLE!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Ruq: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2010
I use to like them when i didn't know how they feel about us but now I hate them with passion because i've been to alot of their sites and if you see how they address us you won't call them our African neighbors not to talk of brothers.Ghanians are suffering from Chronic Inferiority Complex. And they will never accept that without Nigerians they are nothing. I just wish Nigerians will stop comparing us together. Its just like comparing a Lion to a dog. Bleep ghana they wish they were us
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Ruq: 12:28am On Jun 17, 2010
@afiamanu i use to like them when i didn't know how they feel about us but now I hate them with passion because i've been to alot of their sites and if you see how they address us you won't call them our African neighbors not to talk of brothers.Ghanians are suffering from Chronic Inferiority Complex. And they will never accept that without Nigerians they are nothing. I just wish Nigerians will stop comparing us together. Its just like comparing a Lion to a dog. Bleep ghana they wish they were us
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by kobikwelu(m): 12:48am On Jun 17, 2010
i'll also say bleep ghana. i used to have this brotherly love for the ghanains till i started visiting their websites and i saw the pure undiluted hatred they have for nigerians. if you open a thread similar to this on ghanaweb, they won't even bother defending their gollywood people, they will only be heaping insults on nigeria and nollywood. there's so much bitterness amongst those poeple i wonder why.

its not only that they hate evrytin nigerian,

thats why i dont give a hoot abt them,

by the way the difference btw our actors and theirs in lightyears
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by koolaid23: 3:06am On Jun 17, 2010
I think their Movies are more emotional than Nollywood. They act passionately when it comes to being romantic, tongue kiss and even go a lil bit more than that, but Nollywood wont even get my cock hard, LOL give it to the ghanians, we invites them to our movies, we call for their Help, LOL take it or u leave it. Way to Go Ghanians!! always kippin it real.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by koolaid23: 3:13am On Jun 17, 2010
The ghanians run deep all over africa, I think Nollywood cant go that far because they are fake people, their acting aint real. GHAINAHOOD, YOU ARE THE BEST! tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Ranoscky(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2010
I also gat love for ghana peeps O, but i don't understand what some NL's are saying about them but if truely what they'r saying about tham is true, ha, omo make u know say na me go course them pass O. . .i won't hide my feelings b'cos i know how we nigierians gat love for ghanians and it's like back stabbing. if i like u and appreciate u as neighbour, u go come go for my back dey talk rubbish about me. just hope it's not true because. . . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by kobikwelu(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
^^^^^^

YOU aint seen nutin yet,

just try chatting up a Ghanaian and ull understand
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
JULIET IBRAHIM?!?!?!? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked THAT WOMAN CANNOT ACT TO SAVE HER LIFE, ONE OF THE WORST IVE SEEN.
I still and will always prefer Nigerian actors until Ghana get some real actors, not all these loud mouth accent impersonators.
the only actors ive seen so far are Majid and Jackie.
let the rest of them go and siddon somewhere.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2010
the Ghanaians are better looking than the Nigerians? because of their mixed actors and actresses?
PLEASE! SPARE ME.
other than Jackie and Yvonne NELSON, the pure Ghanaian ones are  UGLY!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed real talk.
PLEASE STOP COMPARING!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Ruq: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
@the amaka i can't help but say i love you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by hottyspice: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ghana wat?let's name their actors/actress.aw many are they.in a movie they had to use jackie appiah twice,she played a young girl and mother,in this movie they used all their stars.abeg they should kp quiet.
Aw can I prefer ghana actors
Is it van vicker-ramsey noah wanna be
Jackie appiah-genny wanna be
Yvonne nelson-stephanie wanna be
Abeg if koolaid wants his cock to go hard e should get mojo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by eridah2007(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
^
Lolz
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by doublekay: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
ghana vs nigeria is an individual thing, it depends on the actors involved but i think the only ghanian making real sensce now is van

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by Kefu: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2010
i believe Nigerian actors and far better,u can count the actors in Ghana but u cannot count the ones in nigeria nd i believe Ghana select the finest people they have in their country
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by hackney(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
I adore Jackie Appiah ; she's fabulous.
Nadia is so beautiful too and so fresh! ! !
Martha ankomah is so bootylicious she turns me all knids of on.
They can all act as well as having humility ingrained in their behaviour.

Mercy Johnson is about the only one from Nigeria who is Big,good at her craft, very sexy and at the same time humble.
(i think. . . . )
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by omar22(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
Comparing the Ghanaian movies stars to the Nigerian is like comparing Bollywood to Hollywood….   The problem here is that Ghanaians are just trying to fast track their industry up to the level of Nollywood that’s why they are throwing money at it but still a bit short of the quality of Nollywood……….

But going at the current pace theirs a strong chance to the Ghanaians could surpass the Nigerian movie industry…

But i have always thought the nigerian acting is hideous but Ghanaian takes the biscuit, they need to invest in some drama or acting school
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer by meggieblac: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2010
I'm yet to see a Ghanian actor or actress who can act. Not a Nollywood fan but it's an insult to even THINK of comparing the Ghanians talentwise to Nigerian actors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade: Why Tiwa Savage Collaboration May Never Happen / Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month / Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.