Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes (31920 Views)

NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) / Nigerians Arrested In South Africa For Printing Fake Currency Notes (Video) / Osun Police Parade Fake Currency Syndicate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by package7(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2018
Na them them aboki bansa :I
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by Abfinest007(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2018
Nigerian police when like money well well, see money come dey reject am say na fake money

Nigeria will be gr8 again
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by dfrost: 7:03pm On May 18, 2018
jazinogold:
dis fake notes would v found its way into the economy through our politicians during campaigns and rallies. the gullible masses would v collected this fake notes in exchange for their votes. and the tellers in d banks will end up using their hard earned money to pay for this, because every fake notes collected by a teller unknowingly will be paid for by the teller!

what a country....

Tellers ke? Those guys wey their eyes sharp pass mercury light. No think am. 99% of them sharp because of past experiences of others.

2 Likes

Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by bikefab(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2018
No it is not true...an ibo man must have taught them, afterall there are only saints in the north.
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by maklelemakukula(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2018
dominique:
No wonder there are so many fake N1000 Notes out there. A whopping 22m fake notes? shocked Why are people wicked like this?
22,000 fake notes my lady
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by Postanalyser: 7:10pm On May 18, 2018
milloguy:
Na ipob yoots teach them market... Abeg I dey fast nobody should quote me
Does it mean that your cone head is actually empty?

Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by awa(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2018
Tomorrow now someone will tell you Abokis are the most sincere tribe...
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by Spain007(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2018
Jabioro:
We in mess country

Na today u soji?
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by viktor01(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2018
It's like this Commission Transmission people are working o
But again, what do I know.
22 Million naira, what were they thinking, saving it in a bank or spending it per currency?
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by Horus(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by Yinxies(f): 7:21pm On May 18, 2018
Na wa oooo
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by NairaMaster1(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2018
When it's there brother you will hear name withheld.
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by dominique(f): 7:26pm On May 18, 2018
maklelemakukula:
22,000 fake notes my lady

I must have left out the N

1 Like

Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by talk2percy(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2018
So people from the transmission part of this country are also into this kind or crime, I thought they don't love money?? They must be transmissioned immediately!
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by akilo1: 7:29pm On May 18, 2018
they want to transmit this to the transmission line
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 18, 2018
So they discovered round figure grin
Another lie please

Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by Owodiong(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2018
tell me how this country will be OK.... divide this nation that's all
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by we77: 7:40pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by Jabioro: 7:43pm On May 18, 2018
Spain007:

Na today u soji?
my broda na so we see am...
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by WavyJohn: 7:44pm On May 18, 2018
[b]This guys should have an Ibo guy as their marketing Director now. The money go just de pass de go.
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by stellus: 8:08pm On May 18, 2018
the police should make sure they transmission and omission by commission and catapot that money by transition it to transformer burning all the money without taking bribe and commision

1 Like

Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by themanderon: 8:16pm On May 18, 2018
Ghe real thief which is The Alhaji has been shielded by the criminal organisation known as NPF. The paraded ones are the expendables that will take the fall as usual.
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by selfmadeboss: 8:28pm On May 18, 2018
It is called facee
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by fortune1968: 9:16pm On May 18, 2018
Unfortunately ,some Northerners now imitate ipob negative and bad behaviors.
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by kmaster007: 9:19pm On May 18, 2018
abeg remain one place way dem go burst oluwole for island... dey full deir..
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 18, 2018
Neyoor:
Gombe State Command of the Nigerian Police Force has declared that it has discovered fake notes totalling the sum of N22 million during a 'stop and search' operation aimed at stemming criminality in the state.

While parading the suspects before newsmen in Gombe on Friday, the Commissioner of Police, Shina Tairu  Olukolu disclosed that the men of the  Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS), intercepted the syndicates of the fake currency dealers during a stop and search operation around Billiri local government area of the state.

The Police Commissioner said that “As I have always said, crime does not pay. These suspects have been dealing in fake currency for so long but the long arms of the law have finally caught up with them today".

He added that “I want to reiterate the resolve and commitment of the entire officers and men of the Command that we will stop at nothing to eradicate crime and criminalities in the state”.

While reacting to the allegation against them, one of the suspects, Sani Ibrahim confessed to Journalists that he became a dealer of fake naira notes to meet his basic needs due to the economic condition of the country.

Sani Ibrahim who looked remorse while talking to Journalists said, “It is not my wish to produce fake Naira notes. It was one Alhaji (names withheld for investigation purposes by the Police) who brought me into this line of illegal business last year when the economy became tough for me and I approached him for assistance".

He further confessed that “We operate in Gombe and Nasarawa states because that is where we have people who trade in our fake currency”.

Commissioner of Police assured that full-scale investigation is going on to track down all those involved in the criminal acts pointing out that as soon as possible they will be arraigned.

Shina Olukolu also used the medium to warn politicians in the state to shun political violence as the Police will not tolerate any form of malpractices in the scheduled state congress of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) which is holding on Saturday in the state.

He advised anyone who does not have any business in the conduct of the exercise to steer clear of the venue warning that anyone caught causing a breach of the peace will not be spared by the Police.

Source: http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/police-burst-fake-currency-syndicate-in-gombe-uncovers-fake-n22m-fake-notes/

If I hear say Nigerian police no fess collect 68 million naira fake notes fess before they return 22 million to their office...grin.
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by olatade(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2018
sonnie10:
Igbos love money. Others hate money

i get your sarcasm there,but let's not deceive ourselves jare, all tribes love money
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by terzurum(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2018
Authoreety:
Who buys fake money wt real money?...

Pls I jst wan2 kno hw d deal is cut cos im not inderstanding
Give me N1,500 from your ATM and I will give you N3,000 cash mint (FAKE). If you use am buy things chop and e sweet you then bring N3,000 and get N6,000. This how I can support your ministry.
Re: Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes by ifymuo: 4:14am On May 19, 2018
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) / Police Arrest Woman For Killing Her Husband In Abia / Student Of Michael Okpara University Umudike Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.