Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Facebook 1st Africa Senior Leadership Roundtable Discussion Coming Up In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook 1st Africa Senior Leadership Roundtable Discussion Coming Up In Lagos (372 Views)

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed / Bayelsa Set To Host The World For 2018 Africa SME Roundtable Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook 1st Africa Senior Leadership Roundtable Discussion Coming Up In Lagos by jetroolowole(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2018
I have been invited to join The Facebook Community team and Facebook’s senior leadership for a thoughtful roundtable discussion with other community and group leaders in Lagos City, Nigeria.

It would be an opportunity to hear from Facebook about their new mission and the ways they are working with local leaders around the world.

The goals of the meeting is to:
1) Get product feedback & ideas - to understand how Facebook Groups and our tools can better serve the needs of organizations, companies, and leaders
2) To learn and understand - what is happening in communities on a local level across a wide range of verticals like parenting, leisure, non-profit etc and how could Fb support your work more.
3) Provide details on our Community Programs - we have recently launched two major global initiatives - Community Leadership Circles and the Facebook Community Leadership Program and can answer any questions on both
4) Educate - provide details on how our community building happens on Facebook and how you as a leader can leverage these tools to manage your community

This upcoming Tuesday will be the Facebook NG_Hub Community Hub Space Unveiling.

Catch us live on Facebook on 22 May @ 09h15am (West Africa Time/GMT+1), to be a part of this exciting celebration happening in Lagos, Nigeria!

Follow up here: https://www.facebook.com/events/600922753595765/

Do you have any challenge using Facebook to boost your business and sales? Share it below and I will share the insight with you.

If you are invited or will like to know the follow up comment below.

Re: Facebook 1st Africa Senior Leadership Roundtable Discussion Coming Up In Lagos by jetroolowole(m): 6:10am On May 19, 2018
3 days to go
Re: Facebook 1st Africa Senior Leadership Roundtable Discussion Coming Up In Lagos by mizmia: 8:43am On May 19, 2018
Yes good idea. I run a training and Consulting firm.

I do Facebook adverts. Aside from not being able to pay in Naira, the ads do not deliver quality leads.

I see reports like '10,000 people have seen my advert' but I hardly get clients who say I come from Facebook.

Even on the Register page on our website, when we ask how did you hear about us, Facebook delivers the least leads.

Besides I noticed that most people see advert on Facebook like scam and before you know it a lot of spam messages on your comments section of the ads.

Is there anything I am not getting right.
Re: Facebook 1st Africa Senior Leadership Roundtable Discussion Coming Up In Lagos by jetroolowole(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2018
mizmia:
Yes good idea. I run a training and Consulting firm.

I do Facebook adverts. Aside from not being able to pay in Naira, the ads do not deliver quality leads.

I see reports like '10,000 people have seen my advert' but I hardly get clients who say I come from Facebook.

Even on the Register page on our website, when we ask how did you hear about us, Facebook delivers the least leads.

Besides I noticed that most people see advert on Facebook like scam and before you know it a lot of spam messages on your comments section of the ads.

Is there anything I am not getting right.
1. First and foremost you can make payment in Naira with your Debit card for Facebook advert. I will provide further guide on that.

2. A lot of metrics go into your ad reporting. Your results depends on your objective, ad setup, content, landing page conversion and budget. Each of these components have a role to play. Besides consistency is another important factor. But I can say that Facebook and is not dead.

As a digital marketing strategies I found out there are many non-converting and out there.

Your point is noted though, I will be asking an aspect of your question during our session and I'll give you the feedback.

1 Like

Re: Facebook 1st Africa Senior Leadership Roundtable Discussion Coming Up In Lagos by jetroolowole(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2018
1 day to go

(1) (Reply)

Do Know You Can Earn Up To 200K As An Agent On Www.smoothtrackerng.com? / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / Own A Plot At Rose Gardens Ibafo And Start Building With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.