Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG (5493 Views)

Presidential Election Results - ONLY Pictorial Evidence / MURIC Is Under The Payroll Of The Sultan Of Sokoto Says FFK. / Biafra: Buhari Not In ‘mecca’, Nnamdi Kanu Provides ‘pictorial Evidence’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

God Forbid Bro ...in the early hours of this morning had a revelation concerning PMB and with what I saw I can assure you it's his last tenure

Bros I swear with every fiber in me

If God Liveth and keep him alive

Pmb is our President till 2023
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by EODforce: 12:17pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Pray you have 1/4 of what I have achieved in life through hardwork

Ask Madridguy

I will never and never collect money from a dubious means how much more a politician

I believe Pmb on my personal contact with him in total filling station in kaduna
. shvt the fuccck up

prove to us that you are rich or forever remain the poor farmer that you are

anumanu
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by kmaster007: 12:30pm On May 19, 2018
naija naija
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by ivandragon: 12:34pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:
Deduction 0

Tax 0

I hail my country

N the masses pay through their nose

While Assasins enjoy full package

Our system is faulty

Whoever rule this country without our system been looked into will be a serious waste of time

you have just confirmed that you have NEVER worked in a structure organisation your life.

you can't even 'read' a pay slip/advice properly.

all these pmb's freely loaders...
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by callthefred: 1:56pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Bro many more years of wailing ahead

Pmb till 2023 By God Grace

As much as I am not a fan of PMB or ABS here, Mr sarrki you need to see a physiologist (with all due respect). You can't continue living your life like this. Even if you're PMB himself behind this handle you need to have limits. God bless your soul.
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by anaton(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Ask Madridguy

I will never and never collect money from a dubious means how much more a politician

I believe Pmb on my personal contact with him in total filling station in kaduna

I don't understand!! Did he buy fuel for you or he helped you pushed your empty tank car to the filling station??

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2018
anaton:

I don't understand!! Did he buy fuel for you or he helped you pushed your empty tank car to the filling station??

You lack the qualifications upstairs

To understand it
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by anaton(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

You lack the qualifications upstairs

To understand it

What type of qualifications?NEPA bill or BetNaija slip. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Davluck(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2018
This sarrki is just dumb and plain stupid. You put up fake news and you are still trying to justify it. You think everyone is as foolish as you or everyone will sell their future the way you have for 10000 naira you receive monthly? Get the Bleep out of here. slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2018
Davluck:
This sarrki is just dumb and plain stupid. You put up fake news and you are still trying to justify it. You think everyone is as foolish as you or everyone will sell their future the way you have for 10000 naira you receive monthly? Get the Bleep out of here. slowpoke

Do you observe that once I see ipob miscreants I know ?
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by jaymichael(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Ask Madridguy

Can you tell us about it?
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Enice(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

God Forbid Bro ...in the early hours of this morning had a revelation concerning PMB and with what I saw I can assure you it's his last tenure
when you are too pre-occupied with something, you start dreaming of that thing. Your hate filled heart will not see anything good for anybody even yourself
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by SalamRushdie: 5:30pm On May 19, 2018
Enice:
when you are too pre-occupied with something, you start dreaming of that thing. Your hate filled heart will not see anything good for anybody even yourself

Take it from me Buhari is terrible terrible character
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2018
You want to know the koko in Dbanj voice?

anaton:

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:
Deduction 0

Tax 0

I hail my country

and you didn't see the 13k plus As the tax.?

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by weyreypey: 6:14pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Stop foaming in the mouth

Saraki is a confirmed criminal
Seun lalasticlala Dominique this is a libelous defamatory statement
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by weyreypey: 6:15pm On May 19, 2018
iAudio:

and you didn't see the 13k plus As the tax.?
Sarrki is an illit..erate.... don't take him too seriously
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by SLAPMUMU: 6:18pm On May 19, 2018
anaton:

What type of qualifications?NEPA bill or BetNaija slip. grin

Savage!!!
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by mathinips(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet
Once a news doesn’t Favour you guys it’s fake

Mr man why not just apologize for the fake news. Someone above posted a link to an earlier similar post.

I guess you copy and paste it from one of this bloggers. We are all prone to making mistakes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo / Ugwuaji Land Dispute: Enugu Government Constitutes Panel Of Inquiry / Minmum Wage: Ekiti Government, Labour Reach Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.