Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is It Time To Change The IGP? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Time To Change The IGP? (33310 Views)

EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Aisha Buhari Calls On The IGP To Release Her Detained Staff / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time To Change The IGP? by Moukandjo: 9:04pm On May 19, 2018
expert234:

You are losing the use of your Brain gradually. Very soon, you too will be doing transmission transfusion, transconfusion.

Where did I say the murder was responsible for Jonathan's defeat?

And maybe you want to check this link

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/180515-updated-inec-resident-commissioner-wife-children-killed-in-strange-fire.html

So what is the essence of this link & this story? What is it meant to prove? Please answer intelligently! Thanks!
Re: Is It Time To Change The IGP? by maisauki: 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
expert234:

Still, it doesn't remove the fact that Buhari rewarded the IG for covering up murder and bloodshed. Or is murder of the innocent a norm where you came from?
which murder? of who? when did it happen? what prompted it?
Re: Is It Time To Change The IGP? by expert234: 11:16pm On May 19, 2018
maisauki:

Go and ask your IG. And don't forget to ask him why several senior officers were forcefully retired so as to make space for Idris to become IG.
Re: Is It Time To Change The IGP? by coolscott(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2018
toluxa1:
Buhari will not remove him. He retired over 21 AIG's in other to make this commissioner an IG. He rigged election in kano in favor of Buhari when he was posted to kano to oversee 2015 election. IGP came as a reward. Why do you think he has been behaving the way he has without fear. Flouted a direct order of the President, nothing happened. Refused severally to appear with a Senate summon, nothing happened. I'm sure Buhari will want him to remain there at least until after the Elections. May God help this country.
But we all said this man was not the man his time in office in the 80s led us to believe he was.
For him to have worked with Abacha (I excused him for that for my own reasons)
and then go on to say Abacha never stole (I couldn't excuse him for that)
raised the first red flag.

The other things he said and did leading up to 2015 (including a video of I saw of him rallying up a crowd of hausa youths with cudgels - i.e clubs)
sealed the deal for me. The man to me was not fit to be the leader of any people seeking what we Nigeria as a country was seeking.
Re: Is It Time To Change The IGP? by coolscott(m): 12:26am On May 20, 2018
maisauki:
keep on talking now and we will instigate a campaign for the IGP to give account of what happened to that INEC official under his watch as head of police in Kano state.
Re: Is It Time To Change The IGP? by coolscott(m): 1:40am On May 20, 2018
Charly68:
Politicians has come with their shenanigans ,who paid this one to write all this about IGP now? The senate should check themselves,they behave like headmasters and forget their primary responsibilities ,summoning IGP to the senate has political undertone & so the man's lawyer must have advised him to avoid the summon.
babaolofin deebsman1 almajiri101 wolexter Bovis Moukandjo

This one is an old story now?
Are you not aware?

When Mr. Idris Ibrahim was acting, wrote Buhari, asking that 30 officers should be retired.
That was in the middle of 2016
http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/27/acting-ig-idris-writes-buhari-to-retire-30-senior-police-officers/

In January of 2017, the 30 officers took the police force and the presidency to court.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/30-retired-senior-police-officers-drag-force-presidency-to-court/

Please, pay attention to the text highlighted in the screenshots attached

If you visit the links supplied here, you will see this to be the case

Re: Is It Time To Change The IGP? by coolscott(m): 2:25am On May 20, 2018
The one below was published on the 12th of June, 2017
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/investigate-death-late-kano-inec-rec-group-tells-igp/

Re: Is It Time To Change The IGP? by deebsman1(m): 4:41am On May 20, 2018
This is not the first time such is happening in Nigeria. Tho truth must be said, it's a bad practice
coolscott:

This one is an old story now?
Are you not aware?

When Mr. Idris Ibrahim was acting, wrote Buhari, asking that 30 officers should be retired.
That was in the middle of 2016
http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/27/acting-ig-idris-writes-buhari-to-retire-30-senior-police-officers/

In January of 2017, the 30 officers took the police force and the presidency to court.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/30-retired-senior-police-officers-drag-force-presidency-to-court/

Please, pay attention to the text highlighted in the screenshots attached

If you visit the links supplied here, you will see this to be the case

Re: Is It Time To Change The IGP? by Mikeross62: 5:50am On May 20, 2018
He was compensated with the seat.No merit for the appointment, wuruwuru government
Re: Is It Time To Change The IGP? by Splashme: 7:53am On May 20, 2018
BUHARItesticles:
Indeed a killer cop. IGP's relationship with Bubu should be investigated
Re: Is It Time To Change The IGP? by Iceberg3: 10:50am On May 20, 2018
expert234:

Go and ask your IG. And don't forget to ask him why several senior officers were forcefully retired so as to make space for Idris to become IG.

Sharrap there and show respect for your Hausa lord and master and IGP. Mental

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) / Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. / Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.