Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Bill Gates: Trump Asked Me The Difference Between HIV And HPV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates: Trump Asked Me The Difference Between HIV And HPV (344 Views)

What You Should Know About Cervical Cancer And Hpv Or Hp Virus Pap Smear Test / Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) / World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates: Trump Asked Me The Difference Between HIV And HPV by MICIBAMA(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2018
President Donald Trump twice asked Bill Gates the difference between HPV and HIV, the Microsoft founder told an audience at a recent Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation meeting. http://techusnaija..com.ng/2018/05/bill-gates-trump-asked-me-difference.html

Gates recounted meeting Trump twice after he was elected president, once in December of 2016 and once the following March.

He expressed mild incredulity at Trump's questions about two well-known viruses.

"Both times he wanted to know if there was a difference between HIV and HPV, so I was able to explain that those are rarely confused with each other."

The questions apparently followed a conversation about the effects of vaccines, a topic that remains controversial in the U.S. as a number of people and lawmakers believe common immunization vaccinations are harmful.

"In both of those two meetings, he asked me if vaccines weren't a bad thing because he was considering a commission to look into ill-effects of vaccines and somebody — I think it was Robert Kennedy Jr. — was advising him that vaccines were causing bad things.

And I said no, that's a dead end, that would be a bad thing, don't do that," Gates recalled. Continue reading...

http://techusnaija..com.ng/2018/05/bill-gates-trump-asked-me-difference.html
Re: Bill Gates: Trump Asked Me The Difference Between HIV And HPV by brainiac228(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Feversish When Hungry / The Health Sector / Nigeria Ranked Number One Abortion Pill Search Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.