Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is Smoke Or Sex Permitted During Ramadan Period . - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Smoke Or Sex Permitted During Ramadan Period . (551 Views)

Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer / Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Smoke Or Sex Permitted During Ramadan Period . by GhettoG1(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2018
Assalam aleykun everyone, please you might find my question some how but if answered it will help someone life.
First- there is this guy that went to Saudi Arabia then and after he came back he started gisting us about how they used to smoke there and even talked about the Imam at Mecca smoking cigarettes before observing salat.
So the problem now is another guy we believed to be learned Alfa told us smoking is allowed during ramadan once we have break or before Sahur.
And my guys present there just kept it in mind since then and they are even leading people astray with what yhey heared and i try to explain every bit but once i started then the next thing is 'Guy have you ever been to Saudi before ' once i heared that then i will keep shut and the mumu Saudi guy ain't arund again to change there belief.
Please someone should help because many guys around here already into it thinking it's right to do it.
Ps- smoking ain't good even when it's not ramadan time but the question now is ''Is smoking permitted during Ramadan".
2nd- can someone have sex with his babe bt nt wife after breaking or before sahur.
Thanks so much.
Jazakum'Kaira
Re: Is Smoke Or Sex Permitted During Ramadan Period . by Annnonymous: 9:24am On May 19, 2018
I am not sure about the smoking thing, but you most definitely cannot engage in any sexual activity whatsoever with your "babe'" even after Ramadan.

2 Likes

Re: Is Smoke Or Sex Permitted During Ramadan Period . by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2018
GhettoG1:
Assalam aleykun everyone, please you might find my question some how but if answered it will help someone life.
First- there is this guy that went to Saudi Arabia then and after he came back he started gisting us about how they used to smoke there and even talked about the Imam at Mecca smoking cigarettes before observing salat.
So the problem now is another guy we believed to be learned Alfa told us smoking is allowed during ramadan once we have break or before Sahur.
And my guys present there just kept it in mind since then and they are even leading people astray with what yhey heared and i try to explain every bit but once i started then the next thing is 'Guy have you ever been to Saudi before ' once i heared that then i will keep shut and the mumu Saudi guy ain't arund again to change there belief.
Please someone should help because many guys around here already into it thinking it's right to do it.
Ps- smoking ain't good even when it's not ramadan time but the question now is ''Is smoking permitted during Ramadan".
2nd- can someone have sex with his babe bt nt wife after breaking or before sahur.
Thanks so much.
Jazakum'Kaira

I think it is important we don't take matters of Islam lightly! Let us be serious with our religion! "Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well".

To answer your questions: Zinna (fornication/adultery) is forbidden in Islam and having sex with your babe is a Huge sin whether in Ramadan or out of Ramadan. You can cohabit with "your wife" before Sahoor or after Iftar. Even living with a lady who is not related to you is forbidden. And i know you already know this.

Smoking is forbidden in Islam because it is harmful to one's health and also the associated risks. It's is an evil and a means to waste money!

And Lastly, we should ask people who know about the Prophet's Sunnah. A Muslim is to follow the Prophet Salallahu alayhi wasalam not any Alfa, Ustadh or Saudi.

I advice you to quit your illegal relationship or marry the lady ASAP with what you have and advice the smokers that "the Federal Ministry of health warns that tobacco smokers are liable to die young" and smoking breaks fast.

3 Likes

Re: Is Smoke Or Sex Permitted During Ramadan Period . by Ayeesha30(f): 10:13am On May 19, 2018
May Allah make it easy for us

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Get inspired: Good people will always have their good reward / How Can I Remove The Islam Text On My Profile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.