Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer (24562 Views)

Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by 9jagist01: 1:20pm On Apr 09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uLG70VFFBo?si=iFZBMAZcGDkSzsVb

Moment Alhaja collapse on the floor, refuses malta drink during Ramadan fasting

The video depicts an incident where she collapsed in a market, and upon being offered a drink to revive her, she refused, citing her commitment to fasting during the holy month of Ramadan.

Alhaja who collapsed during Ramadan Fast refuses the offer of a malt drink to revive her.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Zonefree(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09
Malt is now N600

Who dey waste N600 on Alhaja? undecided

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by fnep2smooth(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09
For a Christian like me to comment on a general forum and not a Islamic forum show that this country is gone. The way Nairaland dey is the way Nigeria dey.

Imagine taking an oath before I comment on a thread show how decay the management is.

Now back to the story. If she refused who I'm I to force her to take it. Only in Nigeria you see this thing happening.

They for leave her for ground make she dey there since she no like good thing

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by meobizy(f): 3:28pm On Apr 09
Skit.

5 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Antlislaam: 10:34pm On Apr 09
Na by force to fast? Despite taking breakfast meal, someone is still collapsing for fasting

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by badboyTee(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10
fnep2smooth:
For a Christian like me to comment on a general forum and not a Islamic forum show that this country is gone. The way Nairaland dey is the way Nigeria dey.

Imagine taking an oath before I comment on a thread show how decay the management is.

Now back to the story. If she refused who I'm I to force her to take it. Only in Nigeria you see this thing happening.

grin grin
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by osuofia2(m): 11:24am On Apr 12
Religion really dealt with Africa. especially the islamic religion

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by 360degreess(m): 11:24am On Apr 12
That is commitment to Faith and diligently obeying the laws of the Creator under difficult circumstances..I commend her.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by bassdow: 11:26am On Apr 12
k
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by bassdow: 11:26am On Apr 12
[quote author=bassdow post=129397699][/quote]
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by excanny: 11:26am On Apr 12
fnep2smooth:

It's a stupid and foolish oath, you can take it. Means nothing.

Don't allow that prevent you from dishing out the truth and reseting the minds of retarded fellows.

F--k Allah and his alter ego Muhammad.

Muhammad is same as Allah of the Quran.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by 360degreess(m): 11:27am On Apr 12
osuofia2:
Religion really dealt with Africa. especially the islamic religion
..That's from your myopic thinking...If you decide not to obey your Creator, allow someone to obey and worship his own Creator.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by bassdow: 11:27am On Apr 12
Zonefree:
Malt is now N600

dem dey even pour a whole Bottled water for er head. Imagine. mayBe She never taste bottled water before. dem for just buy 50 naira pure water na. Nigerians sabi waste things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Pat081: 11:28am On Apr 12
Good talk sir, but if it is Muslim that want to comment on Christian post they will never ask them to take Oath, so which one is for peace now
fnep2smooth:

12 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by bassdow: 11:29am On Apr 12
Antlislaam:
Na by force to fast? Despite taking breakfast meal, someone is still collapsing for fasting
A lot of them don't understand their holy book.

see eh, not everyone must fast. There are those exempted form fasting e.g Nursing mothers, small kids, those with medical conditions, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by bassdow: 11:30am On Apr 12
Antlislaam:
Dem sabi wakeUp by 5am to hammer big Eba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by bassdow: 11:31am On Apr 12
excanny:

It's a stupid and foolish oath, you can take it. Means nothing.

Don't allow that prevent you from dishing out the truth and reseting the minds of retarded fellows.

F--k Allah and his alter ego Muhammad.

Muhammad is same as Allah of the Quran.
your last 2 paragraphs are unCalled for na

9 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by GamAUTO(m): 11:33am On Apr 12
360degreess:
That is commitment to Faith and diligently obeying the laws of the Creator under difficult circumstances..I commend her.

Just dey pain me that you think you just made sense undecided.. I Blame luggard slavery really dealt with africa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by andy244: 11:35am On Apr 12
Can you imagine worthless oath. Anyone putting that up must be out of their minds. That's just a button.. press it and go ahead to express your views.

fnep2smooth:

4 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by excanny: 11:35am On Apr 12
bassdow:

your last 2 paragraphs are unCalled for na

I'm an enemy of Allah(Muhammad) and his fake rasul personality

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Fulaniguy01: 11:38am On Apr 12
Antlislaam:

this issue doesn't concern stupid people , so keep off .

1 Like

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by BscHolder: 11:40am On Apr 12
Illiteracy is the problem of Islam

3 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Adamsynox(m): 11:42am On Apr 12
Zonefree:
Malt is now N600

We know your kind. You are born stupid and ignorant. Animals like you don't deserve human engagement, talkless of sympathy. So, this is what you can make out of this writeup. At this point, you need to agree that you failed your cursed generation.

1 Like

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Fulaniguy01: 11:43am On Apr 12
seun and fpm where are you ? you either ban these useless religious bigots or we know who you're . periodt.
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Fulaniguy01: 11:45am On Apr 12
BscHolder:
Illiteracy is the problem of Islam

hmm it's now I discovered that there are humans below animals

2 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by BscHolder: 11:49am On Apr 12
Fulaniguy01:

hmm it's now I discovered that there are humans below animals
I intentionally made that comment cos I know a pig like you will quote me.
Islam is dead, you all are prophet Muhammad's walking zombies that'll soon join him soon in the hottest part of hell fire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by seanery: 11:51am On Apr 12
See how that guy dey use hand touch her head..., if to sey na christian nao.., dem for dem attack that xtian.

1 Like

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by BscHolder: 11:53am On Apr 12
Adamsynox:
We know your kind. You are born stupid and ignorant. Animals like you don't deserve human engagement, talkless of sympathy. So, this is what you can make out of this writeup. At this point, you need to agree that you failed your cursed generation.
I'm sure if zonefree made that comment physically your terrorist brothers would have stoned him to death.
Same way Deborah was gruesomely killed.
God punish your generations there.
Mark my words if I come across your kind over here down South we'll use you animals for suya

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by billyG(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12
I dnt think she collapse because of fasting because she guzzled food by 5am.

4 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Fulaniguy01: 12:11pm On Apr 12
bassdow:

A lot of them don't understand their holy book.

see eh, not everyone must fast. There are those exempted form fasting e.g Nursing mothers, small kids, those with medical conditions, etc.

please can you tell me which category of the exempted ones is she ?

1 Like

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Nursepepeye(f): 12:12pm On Apr 12
fnep2smooth:

you see this NL, na nonsense, now I don enter Islamic thread, what next

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.