Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (49512 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:46am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:
Yes it high time israel excesses be checked. Thank God Nigeria is part of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC)

OI what?
Do you think Nigeria is or will ever be Islamic country?

And WO is going to start the check the e
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:47am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:
Yes it high time israel excesses be checked. Thank God Nigeria is part of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC)

OI what?
Do you think Nigeria is or will ever be Islamic country?

And who is going to start the check of the excesses.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by MrMystrO(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2018
Mujtahida:

It's clearly so that most of them are. Many have not bothered to investigate the Jews. Bro, I did and I was shocked. We read that the Nazis killed six million Jews but just a clue: who owns the media, who own Hollywood, who runs the world government? Jews Bro, Jews. And thanks to the Bible that has covered their eyes Christians will never see the truth. They do not know that for almost 1800 years of Christianity's existence, the Catholic Church had a strong anti Jewish policy. It was at Vatican 2 that the Jews succeeded in over turning this policy. Why did the Catholic Church put in place such policies, why have Jews been driven from more than a 100 countries throughout history? Why were the Nazis against the Jews? Christians will tell you that it is because they are God's personal kids (someone above used this words). More than a 100 countries with almost 98% in Christian Europe than in the Arab countries ignorant Christians condemn today when it comes to Arab/Jewish issues! Consistently throughout history they were chased out of different countries. My brother the reason is not because they are God's choosen people. It was even when Christianity was strong in Europe that the anti Jewish feelings were strong. Why then should the christians hate God's children and send them parking from Spain under Isabella, from England under Williams, from France, Poland, Russia, Germany, Lithuania,Romania sometimes more than once? Why? Let a Jew speak "We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own.” Maurice Samuel.

Jews are destroyers. Nothing should exist but their own. This is the reason for the consistent anti Jewish feeling that the Jews have faced throughout history.

Please read 'Tell the truth and shame the devil' by Gérard Menuhin son of the internationally renowned Jewish violinist Yehudi Menuhin . it's available online . read the Invention of the Jewish people by Schlomo Sand (a jew) Read the Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed. I have like ten books I can cite for you to read.

Investigate the six million lie(it's been debunked ever so convincingly) investigate why the Nazis wanted the Jews out of Germany.

Are you Trying to Reason with the Goyim??

Like the Jews made clear in The protocols, it is always a futile attempt. So let it go bro, no point.

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Okwyjesus(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Oh dear. Nice to know. I think it's wise we encourage our army/got to lead the fight to checkmate Israel's so called excesses. Yeye
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Akpan107(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
This Turkish president has always Thrown his Penalty to Throwing!!! The other day He called for a boycott of All Israeli products and Good by the Oic not knowing that even the Technology gadgets he was using are from the Same ISREALITES...

The World knows that even a Combination of all Nations cannot Defeat Isreal..
That's why the highest they can do is talk...

Whoever get mind make him go fight Isreal ??
You're right! God bless you.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by israelmao(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Read Luke 19:41-44

41 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it
42 and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes.
43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side.
44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

The above is Jesus speaking about the enemies of Israel surrounding them with the aim to kill them. That is the exact same thing Turkey is calling all Muslims to do today, same thing Muhammad the false prophet wanted to do when he said he drive out all Jews from the Arabian peninsula. That is exactly the same thing Satan the Dragon has been trying to do to Israel through whom Jesus Christ the savior of the world came. He killed Jesus but he didn't know that Jesus had power over death. When Jesus resurrected and ascended to Heaven, satan the dragon became enraged at Israel for producing Him. He will try to attack Israel but God will protect them. In anger, he will then descend on Christians who hold the testimony of Jesus. It is all recorded in the book of Revelations chapter 12. Read it carefully and you will see that your hate for Israel and Christians is just you doing the work of satan your master. Pls, read it now and flee from the gathering of the wicked.

Revelation 12 New International Version (NIV)

The Woman and the Dragon

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Great revelation my beloved brother!This verse 17 just too much,I now see why we have so many enemies to contend with as Christians.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by gassbee: 11:56am On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
This Turkish president has always Thrown his Penalty to Throwing!!! The other day He called for a boycott of All Israeli products and Good by the Oic not knowing that even the Technology gadgets he was using are from the Same ISREALITES...

The World knows that even a Combination of all Nations cannot Defeat Isreal..
That's why the highest they can do is talk...

Whoever get mind make him go fight Isreal ??
bros DAT was then , if Iran, Egypt, turkey, alone combine n take on Israel without d US getting involved, they will flatten Israel
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by adegeye38(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop this religious brainwash! What! The Israeli state is a rogue state just like North Korea. Who is the best propagandist if not Nethan of Israel. Justifying Israels murderous action is like saying Fulani herdsmen are free to kill anyone who stops them from grazing their animals on farmlands.
They actions arnt muderous, the palestianians were protesting violently, and hamas has weapons and are agressive, shooting them might not have been right, but blame the Palestinians
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Butterflyleo: 12:04pm On May 19, 2018
Dalam0n:

You can lie, the main people Tha fought the war were Egypt, Syria and Jordan. Lebanon only sent 2 aircraft for example, Oral as well, the rest of the countries sent very limited aid in terms of food supplies and financial aid they mostly dI'd NOT engage in any form of combat. Only the 5 countries I listed engaged in any form of combat

You can't answer because your answer will show you that you know nothing about what you are talking about. The divine benefits you talk about remains imaginary.

They did NOT defeat 13 Arab nations Mr lie lie, they defeated 5.

When did I use Syria or say the tried to defeat Israel you liar? I only showed you a link that says US has helped Israel in the 1973 war when you lied that the US has never helped them in the past.

Any country that fights in support of another country is essentially at war with thathe country they are against as well. So the entire 13 were at war with Israel even though 8 were supporters and sent limited troops. That's the art of war. Or is the friend of your enemy your friend in war?

Did the united states help Israel during the 6 day war which was the event that changed the entire middle east? Yes or no

Maybe you need to read more here

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-39960461

It will open your eyes to what you want to deceive yourself about continuously.

You called Syria a weak nation when I referenced their involvement in other wars Israel has fought on my list of 12 wars did you not say they were not strong and discarded them and rather praised Egypt and turkey? grin

Next you turn around and say the same Egypt and syria almost defeated Israel in yom Kippur despite the same Egypt and Syria being defeated about 3 to 4 times together as a combined force with not just themselves but other Arab nations as well and also with a coalition from Russia too.

Can you explain how in 6 days Israel only lost about 700 soldiers to the almost 19,000 lost by the combined forces not to mention a loss and destruction of massive military hardware belonging to the enemy.

Read the article I posted and be enlightened better.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by BrownRoofRep: 12:04pm On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:
The biggest terrorist organisations in the world today is USA and Israel.
The biggest terrorist organisation in the world today is Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by jamace(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

It is obvious, the OIC advised Buhari to support herdsmen killing of Nigerian citizens in order to further the islamic agenda. If in doubt ask yourself why the same Turkish president has not spoken against the oppression and killings in Nigeria. Before you say nay, recall that Buhari attended the Islamic organisation conference on dealing with terrorism in Turkey, which, infact was Buhari's first international outing after returning from his about 3 months sick leave in UK.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Akpan107(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2018
franchasng:
They can't try it because OIC is divided between Shia Muslims and Sunni Muslims; Iran leading Shia while Saudi leads Sunni.

So they can't try it because:

1. Saudi Arabia and Iran don't agree undecided

2. Most OIC countries are already at war in their countries

3. OIC members lack the military capability to confront State of Israel, and if they try, they will be defeated again like Israel defeated all Arab nations in 1948. Israel defeated a combined Arab nations comprising of: Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.

How can they dare it now that Israel have a highly formidable military plus defense system that can bring down any missile fired into Israel

The only people that can shake Israel is a combination of USA and Russia, and such ally will never happen till the world ends wink

Lastly, Russia hate terrorist and Russia forbids some Muslims extremist nature!

Russia is not in good terms with Turkey ever since Turkey shot down a Russian fighter jet heading to Syria in 2016, so Russia can't support Arab nations smiley
Nice wrightup.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by IbnAbdullah1(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Which history book mentioned that any land was ever called Palestine? But there are books which speak of Jerusalem as belonging to the Jews. The Bible and the Quran spoke of it, and even archaeology has tonnes of evidence to prove it.

Below is the QURAN speaking of how the Holy land belongs to the Israelites.

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember the favor of Allah [God] upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds. O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back and [thus] become losers." — Quran, Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:20-21.

Also read how God promised their father Abraham the land.

Genesis 13:14-16
14The LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, "Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward; 15for all the land which you see, I will give it to you and to your descendants forever. 16"I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth, so that if anyone can number the dust of the earth, then your descendants can also be numbered.

Genesis 12:7
The LORD appeared to Abram and said, "To your descendants I will give this land." So he built an altar there to the LORD who had appeared to him.

Genesis 13:17
"Arise, walk about the land through its length and breadth; for I will give it to you."

Genesis 17:8
"I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God."

Genesis 24:7
"The LORD, the God of heaven, who took me from my father's house and from the land of my birth, and who spoke to me and who swore to me, saying, 'To your descendants I will give this land,' He will send His angel before you, and you will take a wife for my son from there.

Genesis 26:3
"Sojourn in this land and I will be with you and bless you, for to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands, and I will establish the oath which I swore to your father Abraham.

Genesis 28:13
And behold, the LORD stood above it and said, "I am the LORD, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie, I will give it to you and to your descendants.

Genesis 28:14
"Your descendants will also be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south; and in you and in your descendants shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 35:12
"The land which I gave to Abraham and Isaac, I will give it to you, And I will give the land to your descendants after you."

Thankyou very much for picking up the gauntlet.

Now, you cited a verse from Qur'aan chapter 5 to buttress your point however, our focus is not the Qur'aan but the bible because even if w I were to quote from the Qur'aan you will reject it with the wave of a hand since it is not what you believe and accept as the world of God.

Here, we shall focus on one phrase that is very central to this dialogue and was consistently repeated which is "I will give it to youand your descendants."
The next question a curious person may ask is,who was God talking to when he said " I will give you and your descendants?"Without even blinking the eyes the answer to the question is Abram or Abraham (is name was changed to Abraham by God according to the bible.).

The next question that would naturally follow would be who are the DESCENDANTS of Abraham?
but before we answer this question we have to do some historical profile of how Abraham started having children.
I won't be quoting too much verses but I shall be state that which is familiar from the two faiths.
We know Abraham married Sarah has his first wife and they lived for a very long time without any offspring.
And we also know how Hagar came into the picture. When Abraham and Sarah came across a place that had a wicked king and because Sarah was a very beautiful woman the king wanted to have her (intimate)but he failed several times in his attempts and he gifted her Hagar as a servant girl or her assistant.
One thing lead to another Hagar was given to Abraham has his wife by her mistress(Sarah)
and as God would have it ,Hagar got pregnant for Abraham since he has been looking for a son.
This son happens to be the manisfestation of Abraham's prayer for a child and thus he named the Child Ishmael(in Islaam his called Ismaeel) which means God hears.
"El"( in arabic Allaah)in hebrew language mean "God" and ishma (in arabic samia)meaning "to hear" or "hear" joining the syllabules together forms the name Ishmael or Ismaeel translated tomean God hears.
One thing lead to another Sarah asked Abraham to send the bonds woman and her child away maybe due to jealousy of not having a child for her husband or something close to it,and Abraham did what he was told.
We know how Isaac was given birth to much later and what transpired which I won't dwell on.

Back to our dialogue,the promise was to the descendants of Abraham.
And we ask christians whom these descendants are they say Isaac.
When we ask them again they give us the same reply like badly programmed robot.
Whereas, just a single glance at a verse among the verses stating clearly,written in black and white saying "descendants" which is unambiguously talking about more than one person except the christians are saying that the rule of singular and plural is only applied metaphorically or figuratively which we all know is big lie from the pit of hell.
Singular remains singular in all languages and plural remains plural no addition no subtraction.
Furthermore,we know that God stated in more than three places in the bible calling Ishmael the son of Abraham
Genesia 25:12
"Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, "

Genesis 16:15
"And Hagar bore Abram a son, and Abram called the name of his son, "
Genesis 25 :9
"Isaac and Ishmael his sons buried him in the cave of Machpelah,"
As you can see God in His own words(since you agree bible is the word of God cover to cover) called Ishmael his son which automatically makes him one, not ony one of his desecdants but his first descendant.

This is what God said as regards sharing inheritance
Deuteronomy 21:15-17
“If a man has two wives, the one loved and the other unloved, and both the loved and the unloved have borne him children, and if the firstborn son belongs to the unloved, then on the day when he assigns his possessions as an inheritance to his sons, he may not treat the son of the loved as the firstborn in preference to the son of the unloved, who is the firstborn, but he shall acknowledge the firstborn, the son of the unloved, by giving him a double portion of all that he has, for he is the firstfruits of his strength. The right of the firstborn is his."

Finally,we can now agree based on the last verse quoted above that the Arabs who are the progenitors of Ishmael have more right than the Jews(Israeli apartheid state) progenitors of Isaac to claim Jerusalem as their legimate land using the bible as an evidence more than any other persons.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by baldeagle: 12:16pm On May 19, 2018
Mujtahida:

Their ignorance can kill. Before you know now they will start quoting scriptures just like one quoting me has done(I always ignore him anyway)
(I will not say Muslims but Arabs)
They do not know that even cryptography which has become the basis for intelligence was an innovation of the Arabs. Where did the word alkali, alcohol and algebra come from? It is a fact of history that when Europe was lost in what historians call the dark ages the Arabs were making major and significant contributions and headway in science, commerce, arts and architecture, military innovations, mathematics, medicine, philosophy, literature and education. Ibn Khaldun is widely regarded as one of the fathers of sociology. Al - Kindi was a mathematical genius who made huge contributions to cryptography. What of Al-khwarizmi father of algebra (from the Arabic root word al-jabr). What of the sublime and inimitable poetry of Rumi?

It was from the intellectual reserve of the Arabs and their preservation of Greek and other ancient intellectual resources that Europeans reconnected with Greece and came out of the dark ages.

I no quote Bible ooo, I no quote Quran. Only history. Someone will quote me now and cite scriptures. Hahahaha hahahaha.

Long story. Where are the Arabs today.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by front3line: 12:22pm On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
Let me Coach you bro....
There is a Difference btw punishment and Defeat.. Go tru ur Bible...
from the time of Samson, Deborah, Jehoshaphat, David, hezekiah,and so much more.... Whenever the ISREALITES leave GOD and Go after Baal, false gods, GOD ALMIGHTY makes their enemies to punish them.. but once they cry to him in Repentance, remembering Him of his Covenant with their Father, He Returns to them and punishes the nation he uses to punish them.....
Isreal's Matter is not for me and you... Don't even pray to be used to punish them , because GOD ALMIGHTY punishes those he uses to punish them.
Read The book of Judges in the Holy Bible

Keep fooling yourself.

I know the Romans ruled Israel when Jesus was born. I am yet to see any punishment on those.

Before the coming of the Romans the Greek had their share of the country you called Israel.

Daniel a prophet of God was detained in the prison of Nebuchadnezzar. I am sure you know Nebu is no Jew or Israelite.

Why was there no country call Israel during the First World War or the Second World War ?

Permit me to ask which exactly is the real Israel ? Is it the land God showed Moses that was flowing with milk n honey already inhabited by other people ?

Or

The one Joseph and his relatives came from after the great famine ?

I can remember they never had to cross the Red Sea on their inward migration to Egypt looking for food from the famine but God parted the Red Sea on their outward migration out of Egypt.

So my brother which wish is which ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Dalam0n: 12:22pm On May 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Any country that fights in support of another country is essentially at war with thathe country they are against as well. So the entire 13 were at war with Israel even though 8 were supporters and sent limited troops. That's the art of war. Or is the friend of your enemy your friend in war?

Did the united states help Israel during the 6 day war which was the event that changed the entire middle east? Yes or no

Maybe you need to read more here

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-39960461

It will open your eyes to what you want to deceive yourself about continuously.

You called Syria a weak nation when I referenced their involvement in other wars Israel has fought on my list of 12 wars did you not say they were not strong and discarded them and rather praised Egypt and turkey? grin

Next you turn around and say the same Egypt and syria almost defeated Israel in yom Kippur despite the same Egypt and Syria being defeated about 3 to 4 times together as a combined force with not just themselves but other Arab nations as well and also with a coalition from Russia too.

Can you explain how in 6 days Israel only lost about 700 soldiers to the almost 19,000 lost by the combined forces not to mention a loss and destruction of massive military hardware belonging to the enemy.

Read the article I posted and be enlightened better.

Granted, the Israelis won against the weak Arabic nations in 1967 and that was mainly because they took them by suprise and the Arab armies were NOT well cordinated a fact that your link even acknowledged.

Syria has very weak military, I did NOT say that Syria and Egypt almost defeated Israel, it was a part of the report from the link and I posted it mainly to show you that Israel received massive you as military support in 1973 against what you said.

Israel is strong no doubt but my assertions that they will be defeated by a combined force of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE and Egypt today in military combat remains a fact. If these 5 countries I listed engage Israel in a military combat they will defeat them. If Isreal attacks Turkey today it will lose. These are facts.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by APCsupporter: 12:29pm On May 19, 2018
proprince:

Mr man go and do your research very well. 70 percent of the technology we use in this world are made in isreal... dont talk what you dont know.

And for your information, ISRAEL can never be defeated, put the oic in jupiter and the ioc in hell together ISRAEL will use them as breakfast still.

I think Nairaland should stop banning people when insults are well-deserved. 70%? I'm sure this came from your pastor when he was high on grass

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Righteousness89(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2018
front3line:

Keep fooling yourself.

I know the Romans ruled Israel when Jesus was born. I am yet to see any punishment on those.

Before the coming of the Romans the Greek had their share of the country you called Israel.

Daniel a prophet of God was detained in the prison of Nebuchadnezzar. I am sure you know Nebu is no Jew or Israelite.

Why was there no country call Israel during the First World War or the Second World War ?

Permit me to ask which exactly is the real Israel ? Is it the land God showed Moses that was flowing with milk n honey already inhabited by other people ?

Or

The one Joseph and his relatives came from after the great famine ?

I can remember they never had to cross the Red Sea on their inward migration to Egypt looking for food from the famine but God parted the Red Sea on their outward migration out of Egypt.

So my brother which wish is which ?
I Refer you to Joshua1:1-6
Psalm 24:1-2
Get ur summation from there

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by APCsupporter: 12:33pm On May 19, 2018
Notmyproblem:

What oppression are you talking about you head slammer? Isreal should give up their land abi. As far back as history can go there have always been the both the Isreali people and nation, please can you tell me who are the Palestinian people and since when did the Palestinian nation came into existence?

Shut up grass eater. Even your buybull shows that the land was STOLEN from the Canaanites. Moreover we can't rely on a corrupted book as historical evidence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Butterflyleo: 12:48pm On May 19, 2018
Dalam0n:

Granted, the Israelis won against the weak Arabic nations in 1967 and that was mainly because they took them by suprise and the Arab armies were NOT well cordinated a fact that your link even acknowledged.

Syria has very weak military, I did NOT say that Syria and Egypt almost defeated Israel, it was a part of the report from the link and I posted it mainly to show you that Israel received massive you as military support in 1973 against what you said.

Israel is strong no doubt but my assertions that they will be defeated by a combined force of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE and Egypt today in military combat remains a fact. If these 5 countries I listed engage Israel in a military combat they will defeat them. If Isreal attacks Turkey today it will lose. These are facts.

Those are not facts because facts are presented based on existing truths and facts and it is a fact that Israel is ranked as good as top in the world in terms of military prowess, technology, super power (which turkey or Egypt or Saudi cannot boast about), in terms of military training and devotion, innovativeness, deadliness, precision and strategy.

If with little military capability they could soundly defeat the Arab coalition in the 6 day war what do you now think would happen with the technological advancements and advantages they now have as a nation of which even the super powers are recipients of their supply?

The Israelis don’t just import military hardware from othet nations like the US, they customize them heavily and improve them with additions of their own. This has made them a formidable military in the region which can stand up to any aggressor. They have a very strong local defense industry as well, which makes world class weapon systems.

Israel is the first nation to develop and deploy an armed unmanned boat for surveillance and protection duties. A boat that stands 6 to 1 in effectiveness and ability when place side by side with its manned counterparts.

They are the first nation to develop a light and compact missile with a 250 km range which enables it to be launched from F-15/16 and even from the UH-60 Helicopters. This missile is accurate enough to be used to destroy enemy air defense sites with 1m error.

They own the merkava 4 special tank

They own the atmos (advanced truck mounted) 2000 howitzer

They own the F-15I Ra’am extremely long range attack aircrafts

They own the Arrow 3 Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) system. This missile was developed to be more effective than the famous American MIM-104 Patriot ABM system and is indeed far more effective and that is because The Arrow 3 can intercept a ballistic missile at altitudes of over 100km and a battery of these missiles is said to be capable of intercepting 5 ballistic missiles in 30 seconds.

They own the Barak 8 SAM which is mainly designed for intercepting supersonic cruise missiles.

They own The Sa’ar 5 which is a multi-role corvette vessell which is designed to carry out Anti-Submarine, Anti-Surface, and Anti-Air warfare with equal ease. The best part of this ship is that it displaces around 1100 tons but has the firepower of a 4000-ton.The unique feature is that it is the smallest warship in the world to be fitted with a 4 Panel AESA radar. The MF-STAR can search, track targets and guide up to 16 Barak-8 SAMs simultaneously to intercept them. This gives the Sa’ar 5, an ability to defend itself against any aerial threat. And this ship holds the unique distinction of being the most heavily armed ship in the world

They own the Iron Dome interceptor system. This is a C-RAM (Counter-Rocket Artillery Mortar) missile system which uses the Tamir interceptor missile to carry out its duty. This system is essential for protecting Israel from the smallest threats (rockets, artillery shells, mortars) which are targeted at civilians and it has successfully done its job over the past few years and remains the most combat proven modern air defense system in the world.

They essentially take Americas best weapons and make them far better than they originally were.

Read up

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/how-israel-takes-americas-best-weapons-war-makes-them-even-24953

Israel is formidable and if you feel that defeating them by those nations is a fact then you need to think again.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ifyboy60(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

is that the 70% ? , grin

if I start spelling them out it will take pages to fil
google it and u will be amazed

mark zukerberg
Albert Einstein
Benjamin Disraeli
Steven Spielberg
etc
of about 900 ever winners of the Nobel price, about 200 of them are Jews.
mind u, there is only 1 Nigerian winner and Lagos is more populous than the state of Isreal.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ifyboy60(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

is that the 70% ? , grin
there are ten times more Jewish inventors than all arabs combined
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by theemy(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2018
When Israel kills Muslims it genocide but when Muslims blow themselves up its ??
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by comodo: 1:07pm On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up hypocrite which peace. You occupy people land, been kiling them for 70 years and you want peace to be discussed. For how many years will UN be talking peace with that useless country.
History is good. We really need to study history. We will be in a better position to comment on historical issues and not hearsays. I have nothing to say again.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 1:08pm On May 19, 2018
baldeagle:

Long story. Where are the Arabs today.
Short story - ask Google
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Efewestern: 1:09pm On May 19, 2018
Mujtahida:

I know you love history and that's why I am putting the things out in my interaction with you. Bro, for five years I investigated this matters.(though I am not too versed in the Jewish/Palestinian issue though I have general knowledge and the dynamics that led to the creation of the state of Isreal).

How can we make headway when before you talk one talk two a person begins to quote scriptures(nothing wrong with that if the quotes are facts not just mere beliefs).
We should begin our discussions with 'why'? rather than quote scriptures. Life is unfolding before you in all its complexities and all you do at every turn is quote scriptures. Haba na!

Why are the Jews and Palestinians fighting? What are the claims of the Jews? What are the claims of the Palestinians? Which of the claims accords with the hard facts of history and reality (not a religious textbook because religion is not history). Then whosoever has a stronger claim should take the land. Not that you begin the discussion by quoting a religious text book and when people talk you say God gave them the land. How? When? Who were the witnesses?

@bolded Exactly our point, men I owe you one, I can bet that most people commenting here don't even know shit about the conflict, one just quoted me now saying I lack knowledge because I don't asslick her Jewish ass, funny thing was that she referred me to read the Bible, Damn!!, won't even honor her with a response.

My people have been so brainwashed, the day you start asking questions that's the day you gonna realize most things they told you as a kid were all lies.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 19, 2018
chronique:
I'm a Christian but I can never support what is happening in the Gaza strip. It's pure terrorism and cruelty to innocent humans and grave injustice of the highest level. Anybody supporting that nonsense must be mad and sick in the head. You can't claim to love God and be supporting the killings of innocent people. I'd support anything that would bring to an end, all the madness going on in the Gaza strip even if it means a coalition being formed to battle Israel. This current day Israel is not the one that God gave a promise to. He gave a promise to Christians and not Jews.
Ode. 1. Israel /Gaza have nothing to do with Christianity. 2. Moslem don't condemn their kind. Have you ever hear them condemn Boko or Isis? Instead they blame others for atrocities committed by their kind.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 1:12pm On May 19, 2018
MrMystrO:

Are you Trying to Reason with the Goyim??

Like the Jews made clear in The protocols, it is always a futile attempt. So let it go bro, no point.
Bro, you are woke. I have a copy of the protocols of the elders of Zion and many other books upto twenty written by Christians. This present crop of Christians do not study, do not read.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 1:16pm On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

@bolded Exactly our point, men I owe you one, I can bet that most people commenting here don't even know shit about the conflict, one just quoted me now saying I lack knowledge because I don't asslick her Jewish ass, funny thing was that she referred me to read the Bible, Damn!!, won't even honor her with a response.

My people have been so brainwashed, the day you start asking questions that's the day you gonna realize most things they told you as a kid were all lies.

Sadhguru said that in other to know we must acknowledge our ignorance and ask why. But religion imposes dogma on the mind, calls it revelation and then leaves men to slaughter and kill each other in the name of a book. Black man condition even worse. Oyibo have rejected religion. Only blackman carry am for head like agidi for market. Man needs religion but for God sakes let's have open minds.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ifyboy60(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

Smh... Any country that seeks to dominate others is evil! The Americans have mastered the art of deception and they're doing the job so well. They've conned the world to believe they're a good nation while others are bad. The Japanese folks are smart guys just like the Chinese and I must admit that its a complex world. The Russians were infiltrated by the Americans and the Americans raised sanctions against them using their puppet UN organisation. If a terrorist bombed your people and comes back to build your country I guess that's a good thing right? We cannot justify the injustice against humanity by the so-called cash you mentioned there. EVIL IS EVIL.

thats the way of the world bro,
if you won't use ur head to think odas who tink will use it to carry there loads.

the world better live with america as super power than China or russia
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by harrystories(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

You guys should stop hyping this useless country called Israel as if it is some sort of untouchable and undefeatable world power. We all know Israel is feeling funky because they are always backed by the USA whether they do bad or good, the, USA always got their back. Should USA stop backing them, even Nigeria will beat the whole hell out of them.

Even Nigeria?embarassed Okay. Continue..
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Str8talk21: 1:22pm On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up hypocrite which peace. You occupy people land, been kiling them for 70 years and you want peace to be discussed. For how many years will UN be talking peace with that useless country.

what is fulani-herdsmen doing in d middle belt?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.