Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (49763 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2018
jusRadical:

Don't mind them.

Between Jews and Palestinians, who occupied the land first?
Who is a jew?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2018
ifyboy60:

emancipate ur self from hate
I admit Isreal have been brutal to the Palestinians but it goes both ways.
the Palestinians have been brutal even to themselves, they refuse to accept israel's right to exist and Hama's rejects the two state solution choosing war even if it looses everyday.
What nonsense, Israel has been oppressing the Palestinians since it's declaration in 1948. Hamas was created in the 80s, so what was the problem before the establishment of Hamas?

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Dalam0n: 3:57pm On May 19, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Isreal is nuclear armed, Turkey isn't. Isreal has a robust defence industry, Turkey doesn't. Isreal has a strong ally, Turkey doesn't. Isreali military has more war experience than Turkey. Isreali Mossad and covert services are light years ahead of Turkish. So what are you even saying. Leave some foolish ranking.

Turkey has a robust military defence industry as well, all their F-16 are made in Turkey, most of their arms are manufactured in Turkey. Turkey also has strong allies, it is a member of NATO the strongest allied force in the world. So what are you saying? They have a bigger and stronger military than that of Israel.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by SouthEastFacts: 3:57pm On May 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
I've given you a link, read about the grand mosque seizure. You don't fire bullets in Makkah, yet they recovered the area.

Soviet - Afgan war.

The latest war on terror in North Wazirstan.

You guys don't know anything Ah swr
3 countries were involved in the grand mosque seizure, Saudi, France and Pakistan.
Pakistan can't pull out Operation Entebbe, talk more of Operation Wrath of God and the recent operation in Iran.

Mossad won the 6 days war for Isreal because prior to the war Mossad had already infiltrated the belligerents successfully.

Yom Kopur war the same thing.

USA failed woefully when they tried their own Operation Entebbe.

Mossad gave CIA intelligence on 9/11 before it happened and CIA dismissed it.

Name one operation successfully executed by Pakistan.

Anyway, Mossad is number 1 secret service in the world.
www.techu4ria.com/top-10-best-intelligence-agencies-world-2018/

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Dalam0n: 3:58pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=67696992][/quote]

What is this nonsense? Saudi Arabia has a bigger economy than Israel.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by yinkeys(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2018
chronique:

I don't need google to know about the problem in the Gaza strip. I've been following the developments there since 2000 and to be honest,the Israelis have been committing serious atrocities in the name of fighting hamas and Hezbollah militias. Too many innocent women and kids have been used as collateral damage and nobody has questioned them. This is something that cannot happen elsewhere without the US forming defender of the universe. Way back, I used to support the Israelis cos of biblical sentiments until I realized the Israelis were guilty of a high level of highhandedness. The continual blockade of the Gaza strip by the Israelis, would always be a problem there.

1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Rilwayne001: 4:01pm On May 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
I could remember the Yom Kippur war in 1973 during Ramadan, the Egyptian army had Israel to their throats. Thousands of men surrendered and they lost huge equipments, all seems to be lost until the US and other European allies started to air drop weapons and ammunitions. That turned the tide!

You dey mind these kids.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by SouthEastFacts: 4:04pm On May 19, 2018
Dalam0n:

Turkey has a robust military defence industry as well, all their F-16 are made in Turkey, most of their arms are manufactured in Turkey. Turkey also has strong allies, it is a member of NATO the strongest allied force in the world. So what are you saying? They have a bigger and stronger military than that of Israel.

Isreali defence industry is more robust than Turkish. NATO is USA and USA is Isreal. Hence Isreal is NATO. Secret intelligence wins war, Mossad is currently world number 1 secret agency.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by tolexy007(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2018
josessybj:
I stand with Israel!

Am always with the Israel, The whole Good people of the world stand with Israel... Viva Israel

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 4:08pm On May 19, 2018
APCsupporter:

Wow I can see the way you have left the North be and focused on developing the south. Why can't the south look at countries like Israel, Britain, USA and try to be like them instead of blaming everything on Northern Nigeria? There are millions of countries with ZERO oil yet they are far more developed than the south. By how much is the south more developed than the north? we are in the same poo and every region contributes to the retrogression you are trying to blame the North entirely on. Is it the north that pushes you to protest on behalf of politicians under trial, welcome convicted thieves back to the country expect the govt to do everything for them?. You have thousands of ritualists, pirates that discourage hardwork, Cultists, Yahoo boys, conmen calling themselves pastors, Drug puahers but no you prefer to blame everything on the north. Your people believe that pastors can revive the dead yet its the northerners that are back-ward thinking. You are the champions in exam malpractice and jungle justice administration. The moment you quit being a bigot and accept reality that you are totally unproductive just like the northerners, the better for you. How many christian African countries are doing well today if Islam is responsible for the backwardness of Africa?
You are not getting the point but you still wallowing in the cesspit I'm trying to pull you out from. I feel like knocking some sense into your numbskull. The south is shit. Yes. So what then? Because the south is shit all we have to do is to continue blaming each other? How long have we as a nation engaged in blame games and where has it taken us to? I told you forget the south. Are you not seeing how lagos is forgetting what is going on in other states and forging it's own path? But of course you don't want to do the hard painful work of taking responsibility, getting down to ground and lifting the consciousness of your people (and they are my people too cos we are all Nigerians)
If you are a person of influence and this is how you reason then we are going down into the deepest depths of hell. You have no single concern for your people. They exist to be used as pawns in the political chess board, as instruments for garnering votes and nothing more. They are not human beings to you. They are mere numbers. If not why can't you face the ills and the privation your people suffer, why can't you acknowledge it and say yes these things: poverty, illiteracy, disease, low thinking exists in my land but I will work to make my people educated, I will fight for better health care, for education, for food sufficiency, for industrialization. No, you won't do this. It's the goddamn hard Road. Instead you sulk like a spoilt child refusing to do his assignment and say 'daddy Bako also refused to do his assignment therefore you must excuse me'. Instead of you to see it as an opportunity to man up and be responsible. I feel angry and sad cos I perceive you are a leader but your thinking, your mentality is tragically poor, and almost irredemably shallow. You can never raise your people. You will only eat and drink and carry your kunu filled stomach from one political party to another, shouting political slogans and deceiving your people and then one day you will die. No change, no impact. And your people would be poorer and even more broken because somebody like you led them.

Why can't you dream, dream a dream so big, so terrifying that once it touches the hearts of your people they will rise and within five years discover the wealth and potential that is buried there lying for inspiration to bring it to reality. Dream Bro. Alhaji dream. Forget the south. They have their issues but you can never make progress if you continue looking at them instead of taking responsibility and lift your people. Shikena. Kaa ji ko?

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Dalam0n: 4:09pm On May 19, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Isreali defence industry is more robust than Turkish. NATO is USA and USA is Isreal. Hence Isreal is NATO. Secret intelligence wins war, Mossad is currently world number 1 secret agency.

The only reason most of the Islamic world is afraid of Israel is because of the US and not because of Israel itself. But above all Israel has nuclear weapons so there is nothing the Muslim world can ever do to them. But in a conventional war if Turkey, Saudi, Iran, UAE and Egypt gang up against Israel today they will defeat them.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2018
dalaman:

Shut up! What is drone? Turkey has a better and stronger military than Israel and that is a fact. Most military assessment website ranks Turkey ahead of Israel. The Arab armies of 1948 is NOT the same army of today. Some of them have developed and come of age. The Egyptian and Saudi Arabian airforce for example can sand toe to toe with the Israeli airforce today.
If Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Iran fight Isreal today, Israel willbe totally anhilated in a conventional war.

You think if Israel is sharing borders with Turkey or say Pakistan and the Palestinians are Turks or Pakistanis they'll be doing what they are doing?

Israel have the US to back them up. Yahweh is a imaginary being, majority of the Jews do not eve believe in him because he an imaginary being that CA not help them. Where was he when Hitler was killing millions of them?

https://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Ministers-concerned-Saudi-arms-deal-might-affect-Israels-military-edge-492447
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 4:11pm On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
to you it came from
Mene mene tekel uphrasin

I am fre from your Blood....
you won't say u didn't hear about JESUS and the need for you to be Saved Through HIM
Learn to write correctly Bro.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Butterflyleo: 4:12pm On May 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
Not only that, the Arabs were far outnumbered by the Israelis. The Israelis numbered well up to 1 million while the Arabs weren't even up to 200,000

What manner of lies are you spreading? Which Israel outnumbered the Arabs?

The Arabs were a coalition of which Egypt single handedly sent about 270,000 soldiers. Syria, Jordan and Iraq combined contributed 307,000 soldiers against Israel while Israel only had about 100,000 soldiers. That was almost 600,000 soldiers from the Arabs against Israels 100,000. So where are your lies coming from?

Despite being heavily outnumbered the Arabs suffered losses in the figures below

Egypt: 15,000 killed or missing
4,338 captured
Jordan: 696 killed or missing
533 captured
Syria: 2,500 killed
591 captured
Iraq: 10 killed
30 wounded
Lebanon: One aircraft lost
Hundreds of tanks destroyed
452+ aircraft destroyed

While Israel suffered the below losses

983 killed
4,517 wounded
15 captured
400 tanks destroyed
46 aircraft destroyed

You can clearly see the outcome despite being out manned. Say another lie.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 19, 2018
If anybody in the name of fasting start any Isreal/Palestine riot anywhere in Nigeria...we should be ready to give it to them bomber to bomber. Awon ode oshi, herdmen are killing everywhere no word from them, now they will soon start to riot for Palestinians...any attempt to kill or touch Christians should be returned with equal venom in other part of the country. Useless people are dishing out venom for unfortunate killing of 56 foreigners meanwhile 2000+ already killed by them in their country this year alone, without any condemnation from them.. not even in Syria was this kind of killing experienced this year... Any violent riot will be met with equal venom this time around, nobody have the monopoly of violence here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by tolexy007(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2018
Dalam0n:

The only reason most of the Islamic world is afraid of Israel is because of the US and not because of Israel itself. But above all Israel has nuclear weapons so there is nothing the Muslim world can ever do to them. But in a conventional war if Turkey, Saudi, Iran, UAE and Egypt gang up against Israel today they will defeat them.

just listen to yourself, u mention 5 big country against just one tiny country (Israel) and u are proud to say it
..Smh
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Butterflyleo: 4:15pm On May 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
You've lied, the 6 days war was well supported by US, France and Canada. The last Gaza is just so funny, Hamas is a group. It's just like Israel is celebrating victory against APC

You are just spreading so many lies. The 6 day war had absolutely zero involvement from the USA because USA was busy with their own war in Vietnam at that time.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Dalam0n: 4:16pm On May 19, 2018
tolexy007:

just listen to yourself, u mention 5 big country against just one tiny country (Israel) and u are proud to say it
..Smh

Shebi they said that even all the countries in the world attack Israel they'll lose because some God is together with them and the are part of his mythical covenant.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by SouthEastFacts: 4:21pm On May 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
I could remember the Yom Kippur war in 1973 during Ramadan, the Egyptian army had Israel to their throats. Thousands of men surrendered and they lost huge equipments, all seems to be lost until the US and other European allies started to air drop weapons and ammunitions. That turned the tide!
Arab league launched a coordinated attack against a single country on their holiest day taking them by surprise dislodging them from the Golan height, yet they couldn't defeat tiny Isreal. Isreal counter attacked regaining control of Golan height seizing more 7 territories.

Egypt was expelled from the Arab League.

Isreal won the war at the cost of large equipments. PM Meir stepped down for not been prepared.

Had Isreal prepared for the war, sorry for be their name.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by tolexy007(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are just spreading so many lies. The 6 day war had absolutely zero involvement from the USA because USA was busy with their own war in Vietnam at that time.

dont mind him, even Aj number one Israel enemy media, never made mention of any country supporting Israel while Israel was dealing with the Arab country back then

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THESE YOUR STORY...... JERUSALEM IS THE CITY OF DAVID... King David is a Man after GOD'S HEART... I AM A CHILD OF GOD...
Hope your brain sees the Connection...
and Israeli is the 8th most powerful country in the world. the likes of north Korea, Russia, China, USA, Germany, UK, France. will crush your Israel to the dust if they should go to war with any. wars are fought with weapons and nuke. who has the highest and effective nukes won.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by SouthEastFacts: 4:22pm On May 19, 2018
Dalam0n:

Shebi they said that even all the countries in the world attack Israel they'll lose because some God is together with them and the are part of his mythical covenant.
Arab league launched a coordinated attack against a single country on their holiest day taking them by surprise dislodging them from the Golan height, yet they couldn't defeat tiny Isreal. Isreal counter attacked regaining control of Golan height seizing more 7 territories.

Egypt was expelled from the Arab League.

Isreal won the war at the cost of large equipments. PM Meir stepped down for not been prepared.

Had Isreal prepared for the war, sorry for be their name.

Cc: tolexy007

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Butterflyleo: 4:25pm On May 19, 2018
tolexy007:

dont mind him, even Aj number one Israel enemy media, never made mention of any country supporting Israel while Israel was dealing with the Arab country back then

Israel actually asked for USA support but were denied that request because USA wanted to focus on Vietnam and did not want to divide her resources so Israel went to battle alone and the victory was extremely decisive so much so it rearranged the entire middle east.

It was after this victory that USA became really interested in that small nation Israel especially since they were fascinated at how they could not only hold their own against 5 nations but beat them black and blue

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

is that the 70% ? , grin
grin
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
You've lied, the 6 days war was well supported by US, France and Canada. The last Gaza is just so funny, Hamas is a group. It's just like Israel is celebrating victory against APC

No world power supported isreal in that war. Isreal fought that war alone, it was a war to reclaim their land that was stolen. As for Hamas I no d hear their name plenty like before.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 19, 2018
yinkeys:

hope the image is valid, peace gradually getting closer. Palestinians should kuku collect money for the remaining land and migrate to other neighboring Arab countries. Egypt, Iran, Syria etc.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by emmysoftyou: 4:26pm On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

I don't know why most Nigerians are this ignorant, so you mean no combination of the world can defeat Israel?, like seriously?, so Russia, China, Britain, Spain, Italy, North Korea, etc can't defeat your almighty Israel?.. oh lawd

and I even read where you said Israel are the ones supplying the Turkish government with Technology gadgets, you guys should lie with brain na, where is South Korea, Japan, China, India ?, mention any 6 technological gadgets your almighty Isreal is producing.
in 1948 israel defeated about 7 or 8 countries who gathered to confront a small nation called Israel and they were defeated. These countries are Syria, egypt,lebanon,iraq,iran,jordan,arab,and Palestinians.

Bro in 1943/44 Japan captured the southern part of China and made their women a comfort sex to please their urge. So who's China despite their population, Japanese wanted to colonize them you can imagine the small Japan.

In 1945 bro the USSR was disorganized and the formidable strength of Russian had reduced since then so who's Russia? Tho they still have military might.

If Israelites can defeat eight country with little disposal of ammunition, don't you think it will be foolish to confront Israelites now?
I'm not saying anything cannot happened but this country called Israel is unique.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2018
savio93:

From your write up, it's obvious you are not a student of history. You should know that even before USA started backing Israel, they have been surviving. I'm not of the spiritual view as expresses by some naive individuals here. But Israel is a strong nation, USA OR NOT
You're the one who's void of history, Israel's was only by the west. They had huge backing of Britain before the US came in years later, without them, Israel would be history
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 4:26pm On May 19, 2018
Rogue state of Isreal
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by BrightJew(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=FriendNG post=67682937]Yes it high time israel excesses be checked. Thank God Nigeria is part of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC)

Israel has come to stay... as far as God reigns...

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 4:27pm On May 19, 2018
The mental capture of the black man is strong
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by JUHABACH: 4:29pm On May 19, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Isreal is nuclear armed, Turkey isn't. Isreal has a robust defence industry, Turkey doesn't. Isreal has a strong ally, Turkey doesn't. Isreali military has more war experience than Turkey. Isreali Mossad and covert services are light years ahead of Turkish. So what are you even saying. Leave some foolish ranking.

bruh...
1) turkey has NATO nukes within its territory. while it doesn't have its own nukes, it would be suicide to launch nuke at a NATO ally
2) Turkey also has a good military industry. though arguably not on par with Isreal but enough to be regarded as one of the most powerful militaries in the middle east
3) Turkey is a NATO member. nuff said.
4) da fuq are you talking about? in terms of actual war and combat experience only a handful of countries come close to turkey. they ve been actively fighting kurdish rebels for decades. (and I don't mean the occasional bombing raids that Isreal calls "fighting"wink
5) not sure about turkey's intelligence service. doubt it's a match for MOSSAD though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! / Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments / Man Beats Wife & Daughter With Cutlass In Uganda, Chase Them Around In Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.