Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,797 members, 7,866,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Comedian Ajebo And Fiancee Share Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ajebo And Fiancee Share Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (303 Views)

Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / Nigerian Police Couple Stun In Their Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ajebo And Fiancee Share Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by 12Ebisco: 5:08am On May 19, 2018
Nigerian comedian, Ajebo and his fiancee have shared lovely pre-wedding photos in preparation for their wedding which has been hashtagged #MeetTheAjebos2018.

His bride-to-be, Uchechi shared some of the pictures and wrote the below message to let her man know that she is ready to spend the rest of her life with him.

”You can never understand how much you mean to me but I will spend the rest of our lives together proving and showing you just how much.♥️
#MeettheAjebos18”

Responding to the message, the comedian who is known for comedy skits from the popular ‘House of Ajebo’, assured his fiancee that he is ever ready to choose her if he is to have a wedding all over again.

”If I had to do this all over again, I’ll still choose you.♥️♥️♥️ @uchae_kalu MrsEREM�♥♥♥�MeettheAJEBOS18”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/comedian-ajebo-and-fiancee-share-lovely.html

(1) (Reply)

Women Accuse Morgan Freeman Of Inappropriate Behavior, Harassment / Great New Song - Maniac -Waje Ft DJ Tee (audio + Video) / My Life Has Been An Amusement Park- Says Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.