Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures (57435 Views)

Yemi Alade Shares Lovely Christmas Pictures / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins / Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by BlackBuhari: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Shared with Caption ..

Merry Christmas!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6gN-GFFvFX/

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by nastyesco(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wow this is awesome, my 1st FTC.....�� its safe to say I don blow and my next kids ll be twins....congratulations to em

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Dhortunn(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na una go still use una hand post these boys faces cheesy

233 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Richdad50(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
shocked

A true story that you no condition is permanent and that in God's time, all things are made perfect.

Richdad

37 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Dhortunn(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
nastyesco:

Space book grin
Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Bantino(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Luckyomon(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
D

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by julitoch: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Cute, but why are they always hiding the faces of the twins?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by raphroye: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Make den show their face na

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by baby124: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why show the kids when you won’t show their face? Just keep the pics to yourself. Abi they are faceless? No turn this children to Egun/Masquerade all in the name of pics. Or do they want endorsement?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by jesus247alive(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Are you sure the kids are not adopted

Y are they always hiding the faces of the children...

This is like the 3rd picture...

Abi them no fine ni.....

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by babdap: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why are they always hiding their face from camera?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
We must break this marriage in 2020.

Tops list of our agenda

They are getting too happy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
External driveS with HD movies available for sale,location is PH,Check signature for number
Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
julitoch:
Haters every where talking crap, people have no chill when it comes to insult again. They will even say someones innocent baby is ugly or black. Who wants to grow up and read that about themselves?

See people above talking about breaking someone's marriage and others like. Wickedness I tell you, evil eyes everywhere....

9 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by blesskewe(f): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Cute
Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Onarabu: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
julitoch:
I no know for them o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by blesskewe(f): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
We must break this marriage in 2020.

Tops list of our agenda

They are getting too happy

Jealousy
Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by bestabigaelever(f): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
I pray the kids' faces are okay
This one she is not showing their faces
Maybe she is keeping them from village people sha

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
I hope Sterling Bank paid for the advert.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
who else observed na yoruba born twins pass

11 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Still not showing the face? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why is funke and husband behaving like illiterates? I thought they were more exposed than this. Anyway, it's their choice sha. I wonder if they care how their fans would react to this. Two comedians

12 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Onyiibuckman: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dhortunn:
Na una go still use una hand post these boys faces cheesy
Are you sure they are real children? Because they always pose their back view I've never seen their faces before shocked

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by arbitraguer: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nice..

Sports arbitrage trading is realistic and practiced here in Nigeria kindly google sports arbitrage trading and check my signature for enquiries about it.
Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Bawofss(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
faceless twins

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by ZombieTERROR: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Adopted twins you mean..

Sinach comes to mind

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Alvin212(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Can someone tell me the current state of her punnna.

So wide
With her flat axx.

Afonja girls wet dey wear one pant for 2weeks without washing em.

Spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Keep your babies to yourselves, nobody is asking you for their pictures. Stupidity on its highest frequency, na face witch need to haunt.
Tonto, Tiwa, Toolz etc don tire, una go soon tire.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures by iCauseTrouble: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Wizkid: “I Paid N140,000 Per Day To Get Nigerian Food In The US" / Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.