Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Oil Company Worker Killed After Being Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oil Company Worker Killed After Being Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt. Photo (649 Views)

Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet / British Charity Worker Killed In Nigeria After Being Kidnapped, 3 Others Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Company Worker Killed After Being Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt. Photo by CastedDude: 7:39am On May 19, 2018
The death of a staff at Agip oil company, Amadike Chinasa, has thrown his family, friends and colleagues into lament. According to information gathered, the married married man who is from Omoku in Rivers - was kidnapped from his residence in Port-Harcourt, the state capital and later killed by his captors.

His death was announced by Osiah Chinedu Ojukwu who took to Facebook to write;

SAD NEWS.

Chinasa, who did this to you? Who killed you? I was with you on Tuesday in Omoku , we discussed extensively, you appreciated our efforts in ensuring that peace returned back to ONELGA, you said "no place like home", you bought drink for me without me requesting, you promised we will see when next you come, but I never knew I was having the last discussion with you.

It shocked me when I received a call this morning that you have been killed in Port Harcourt for reasons I can't imagine. Who ever did this to you will never escape the same measure in a shortest time, Amen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/oil-company-staff-killed-after-being-kidnapped-in-port-harcourt-photo.html

1 Like

Re: Oil Company Worker Killed After Being Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt. Photo by CastedDude: 7:39am On May 19, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Oil Company Worker Killed After Being Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt. Photo by biacan(f): 7:42am On May 19, 2018
Enyaaaaa may you find peace in your resting place embarassed ever since wike came into power there has been an increase in cultism and kidnapping sad

1 Like

Re: Oil Company Worker Killed After Being Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt. Photo by tunex4christ(m): 7:45am On May 19, 2018
Everything is wrong with this country..God continue to protect us..Amen

(1) (Reply)

Man Pays Herbalists N31m For Money Ritual / Young Graduate Dies After Vomiting Blood In Edo State (Photos) / Interswitch/quickteller Is Liquidating,please Stop Doing Transfer Online With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.