Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Interswitch/quickteller Is Liquidating,please Stop Doing Transfer Online With It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Interswitch/quickteller Is Liquidating,please Stop Doing Transfer Online With It (647 Views)

Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo / Quickteller scams / Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch/quickteller Is Liquidating,please Stop Doing Transfer Online With It by XYZJAZZY: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2018
Report reaching me is that inter-switch/quick-teller are now defrauding people through quick-teller online transfer, your bank will debit without crediting the destination account. Three (3) of my friends have fall victims and till date the money is yet to be reversed. One of them was debited One Hundred and Two Thousand Naira (N 102,000) since 14th Sept, 2018, second person 50k and last 77k respectively between middle of September to early October and none have gotten their money back.

They have gone to inter-switch/quick-teller office several times, all they say is sincerely apologize for the inconveniences as if the apology will reverse the money. When they call or go to their banks, the bank says they have logged the compliant and sent a mail to inter switch severally without feedback.

I advice the public to mind the way they transact business online using the above company platform. Once beating twice shy they say. Please be warned.
Re: Interswitch/quickteller Is Liquidating,please Stop Doing Transfer Online With It by genternity(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2018
It may be from your bank not Quickteller
Re: Interswitch/quickteller Is Liquidating,please Stop Doing Transfer Online With It by Nbote(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Oh shut up... What sort of childish lie is dis....
Re: Interswitch/quickteller Is Liquidating,please Stop Doing Transfer Online With It by Chepos1(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2018
it happened to me around dat period as well but wen I complained via mail, it was resolved within 2 weeks and d destination account was credited.
Re: Interswitch/quickteller Is Liquidating,please Stop Doing Transfer Online With It by tonchi(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Oga why you dey spread non sense false information. anytime i have issues with Quickteller, I send a mail and they respond and treat. abeg bring this crap down. Interswitch is one of the lead indigenious tech companies in nigeria and here you are wishing it will liquid... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Interswitch/quickteller Is Liquidating,please Stop Doing Transfer Online With It by Toelu(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Even if they hold your money, which they don’t have. Oga it’s not enough to start spreading false information. Follow your bank, send them a mail. Remember CBN has started fining banks that hold customer funds.

(1) (Reply)

Man Slashes Stepmother's Throat In Rivers State (graphic Photo) / OAU ‘sex-for-marks’ Lecturer, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison / Am Not Mad She Said- As She Pulls Her Clothes Off During Bbnaija Audition Yester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.