Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

The Planing Is Over. Prince Harry's And Meghan Markle's Wedding Is Here - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Planing Is Over. Prince Harry's And Meghan Markle's Wedding Is Here (514 Views)

My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled / Alakija’s Son’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding / "Prince Harry And Meghan Markle" Of Sussex #royalwedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Planing Is Over. Prince Harry's And Meghan Markle's Wedding Is Here by oyi1(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2018
WHEN & WHERE.? The couple will wed at noon at St George's Chapel in Windsor, where the prince was christened and Ms Markle was baptised.
HERE'S IS HOW THEIR BIG DAY WILL UNFOLD: 08:00 BST Invited members of the public start to gather on a lawn outside the chapel from where they'll watch the royals come and go
09:30 Chapel guests begin to arrive and must be seated by 11:15
11:25 Members of the Royal Family will arrive at St George's Chapel. The congregation stand as the royals are taken to their seats
11:40 Prince Harry and Prince William arrive at the west door of St George's Chapel
11:45 Ms Markle's mother Doria Ragland arrives at the chapel
11:52 The Queen arrives at the chapel
12:00 The service in St George's Chapel gets under way in front of the 600-or-so guests
13:00 The newlyweds travel in an open carriage as part of a 25-minute procession from St George's Chapel through Windsor town.
Afternoon: There will be a reception at St George's Hall for the couple and their guests.
Evening: Prince Charles will give a private reception at Frogmore House for the couple and 200 close friends and family

Re: The Planing Is Over. Prince Harry's And Meghan Markle's Wedding Is Here by Fuckyoumod: 8:39am On May 19, 2018
Weytin concern me

I know sey e concern you well well...

In fact prince harry na your sister brother and markle na your uncle class mate.

The nigga below me its you am talking, are you from Britain?

(1) (Reply)

This Sat 2nd June South East Campus Talent Hunt Grand Finale And Awards / Another Incredible Exhibition Experience - MYGRANDEVENT 2018 / Training! Training!! Training!!! Be An Event Planner In One Month! Limited Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.