Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled (42591 Views)

8 Nigerian Entertainment Events Cancelled Because Of Coronavirus / Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Antihypocrite: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
The chairman of the planning committee Don japa with the contribution of the committee

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by izonborn098(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ok
contribution to do wedding, many insane men everywhere...

268 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Nonexisting1: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
If the gentleman saw an opportunity for good japa, what is wedding that it would be an obstacle. Wedding has no meaningful contribution to the wellbeing of people. As for using the wedding committee money to japa, I'm sure he had good reasons. Who wedding help. Mtchew

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by chinae(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
How will someone base the success of his wedding on the outcome of the contributions fro. CoF?

224 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Goodman2023: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
He should consult shongo, amadioha, etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Zonefree(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Antihypocrite:
The chairman of the planning committee Don japa with the contribution of the committee
So, na committee contribution your friend wan use marry? undecided

It shows he's not yet ready for marriage. Nature used the committee chairman to discontinue impending disaster.

199 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Zonefree(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
chinae:
How will someone base the success of his wedding on the outcome of the contributions from CoF?
I no know o

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Antihypocrite: 12:41am On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

It shows he's not yet ready for marriage. Nature used the committee chairman to discontinue impending disaster.

U go fear na

9 Likes

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Antihypocrite: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

So committee money na for wetin

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Zonefree(m): 12:46am On Sep 04, 2023
Antihypocrite:

So committee money na for wetin
When dem dey hand over committee money to the groom?

No be on the wedding day or after wedding

17 Likes

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Antihypocrite: 12:50am On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

When dem dey hand over committee money to the groom?

No be on the wedding day or after wedding

Different strokes for different folks.

We dey give groom money B4 d wedding

6 Likes

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Zonefree(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Antihypocrite:

Different strokes for different folks.

We dey give groom money B4 d wedding
Chairmo don use una money chop life. Even "before or after", the groom no see any money. grin

22 Likes

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by oz4real83(m): 1:31am On Sep 04, 2023
The wedding shouldn't be cancelled, your friend should relocate to Kano, where mass wedding programmes are sponsored by the state govt with public funds cheesy, so your friend had to depend 💯 on contributions from people to celebrate marriage shocked shocked

51 Likes

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:34am On Sep 04, 2023
chinae:
How will someone base the success of his wedding on the outcome of the contributions fro. CoF?
u get sense I swear,just like one guy I know.added me to a committee on whatsapp for his wedding.wedding bill was like 1.7m.asking pple to contribute.he no even write how much he don save.he put the whole figure 1.7m for us to contribute.i no reply for the group until dem close am.he saw I did not comment mand he had to message me that he needs 400k within some weeks.i no even reply quick.i told him it's like he never ready to marry.u no get money,u wan do big wedding.this is someone who is still doing NYsc

103 Likes

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Kingray10: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
u get sense I swear,just like one guy I know.added me to a committee on whatsapp for his wedding.wedding bill was like 1.7m.asking pple to contribute.he no even write how much he don save.he put the whole figure 1.7m for us to contribute.i no reply for the group until dem close am.he saw I did not comment mand he had to message me that he needs 400k within some weeks.i no even reply quick.i told him it's like he never ready to marry.u no get money,u wan do big wedding.this is someone who is still doing NYsc
Sorry to say, but this ur friend no well.
If na me that's the end of our friendship for displaying such stupidity.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by talented321: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2023
Contribution for wedding..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by KingLennon(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2023
Antihypocrite:
I don't support wickedness but I think the chairman thinks that spending the money on a business like palm-oil business will be more profitable sad

15 Likes

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by westlius(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2023
Omo tins dey oooo

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2023
Kingray10:

Sorry to say, but this ur friend no well.
If na me that's the end of our friendship for displaying such stupidity.
u dont need to be sorry,he is not my friend.He is just a wanna be friend but when I saw his level of thinking,too immature.i distance myself.Na him dey call me friend.i just know him .everytime,marry,marry,marry ,marry.e no get money and he never old.shud be like 27 years

43 Likes

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Natbrowny: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ur friend should Improvise

A closed door Wedding is accepted. Max 20people including pastors/alfas And cameraman.
Thats shudnt be expensive to put together

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by wiseone28: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Antihypocrite:
He wants to do his own also i don't see nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Peledonomy: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Please push this to front page.

This case is getting out of hand. It seems no body in this country can be trusted with any money again.

My cousin is a victim of this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Timoleon(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Una Dey contribute to do wedding? Una go contribute fvck the wife?

Make una contribute money give me make I go collect the money from the chairman🙄

14 Likes

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Righthussle: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lucky him.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by stano2(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Anybody wey go pressure me to depend on people contribution or borrow to do wedding.
Omo I go chase you comot from my side.

8 Likes

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Scammerr(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ok
Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by verybadmouth(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
The couples no get money for wedding beforehand. Which one is contribution. Na by force to do wedding?

3 Likes

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by MimiSheWrote(f): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
I see alot of anti-love and anti-marriage guys out here smh sad angry

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Nasri100(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Observing from abroad, Nigerians dont joke with two things - WEDDING AND NYSC

These two events are like the biggest occasion and achievement of the average Nigerian.

Interesting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by Compliant(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Your friend is sick for sure and not man enough for marriage

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by shogotermies(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lol!
Wedding contributions?
What happens to cutting one’s coat according to your size?
Is it by force to do elaborate wedding?
Most people just want to be living the dreams they can’t afford.
Life is a gradual process and it is just right to take things slow.
If na parlour wedding you fit do, do it!
The white Dont get crazy about stuffs like this, na only africa.
people apply for loans to do wedding ceremony.
Only the creator can help Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled by MORIERA: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Carries Bride On Bike As They Go Home After Their Wedding In Bonny Island / Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Bride Wearing Sack As Wedding Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.