Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

A Failed State Called NIGERIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Failed State Called NIGERIA (348 Views)

What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) / 'I Inherited A Failed State' - Outgoing Governor, Amosun Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Failed State Called NIGERIA by Oluwabenjamin(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2018
I believe the greatest scam statement of all time is :
think of what you can do for your country and not what your country can do for you grin
how many times did you read about Kanye, bill gates, Carlos slim and Jayz donating electric transformers and building roads, only a government that is irresponsible will want to share its responsibilities with its citizens.

The aim of the rich is to make sure the graph remains as it were so that the masses can never do without them..
But recently they noticed things have not been going as planned, as people no longer begs them for their kids school fee, people drives the car they want, eat whatever comes to thy wish and able to afford PMS(fuel) even tho it increases daily just because of business startups, blogs, international connections and even cyber crime are many of those things that have made people to be independent of these few hypocrites who have the countries wealth in their hands

Now their real aim is not to tackle corruption but to make sure the masses can't stand on their own and so provision of rules and organizations to make them fizzle out

They've suddenly known the power of the social media and they will go to any length to make sure the masses use less of it
Come to think of it ,if crime and corruption is truely been fought there won't be untouchables.
I stand to be corrected that no matter how many clubs are been bursted for corruption and scam some clubs can never be touched...(I choose not to mention names)
I remembered growing up, in most families having a car is almost a taboo because of the high cost of leaving and a very poor take home we call salaries, nothing has really changed because there has been minute or no increase in wages and overwhelming increase in goods and services

Take for instance most of your childhood friends and check the unparalleled gap that is between them and you just because they traveled out of this failed state called Nigeria but nobody will ever support the notion that you failed because of the hardship of this nation called Nigeria not knowing you've been through hell

And to those that thinks a messiah is coming probably in the form of a youth to preside over this country, your dream might not come through because firstly I doubt if this regime will accept faithfully the outcome of the election even if he's voted in and secondly if the youth becomes the president and all other posts are filled with these old selfish rougues then we are back to square one because there will be little or nothing he can do

So do your best to make it by all means if not for your sake but the sake of your children not to start from the scratch like you did because
THERE WAS ONCE A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: A Failed State Called NIGERIA by gidgiddy: 10:40am On May 19, 2018
Nigeria needs to fail so that my fellow Igbos may become independent

(1) (Reply)

APC, FG Comence Total Clampdown On Opposition / APC Elected Officials In Ondo State / Cultural Diversity Day: Obaseki Harps On Partnerships To Preserve Cultural Her..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.