Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze (29165 Views)

Buhari Deserves Commendation For Diversifying From Oil – Femi Adesina / Why Buhari Deserves Second Chance – Amaechi / Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"There is a big difference between want and need."

Buhari wants Nigeria .. But Nigerians do Not need buhari....

We are not gullible. Buhari serves partisan and ethnic interests alone. He is not fit to be king

He has a right to contest. But we also have a right to vote our choice.

He might be a section of the northern choice but not the majority of Nigeria.

If APC fields buhari, APC and buhari will loose... Click Like if you beleive

Almajiris don't have nairaland account, remember. They are waiting for you at the polling stations. Lol
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by KosyJerry(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Chief Arthus Eze, Chairman of Atlas Oranto Petroleum has praised President Muhammadu Buhari on the fight against corruption in the country adding that he deserved a second term in office.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Eze made this commendation while speaking to Journalists in Lokoja, Kogi state adding that the president was on course and needed the support of all Nigerians.

"Anyone who knows President Buhari knows that he is a disciplinarian, allergic to corruption and no president had fought corruption ruthlessly the way Buhari is dealing with it now.

This stand and disposition has portrayed the image of the country in positive manner and the country is now being respected by the international communities,” he said.

Eze said the Buhari government’s recovery of funds was amazing and advised that such recovered money should be used for building infrastructure such as roads, healthcare, power and housing projects for the benefit of Nigerians.

According to him, this country has been dragged backwards for so long and it is now the time to make steady progress and development.

He pointed out that although he was not a politician “but he supports good candidates such as Buhari because he is focused and have the interest of the nation at heart”.

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-deserves-second-term-billionaire-oil-tycoon-arthur-eze/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
His a billionaire and don’t really care if he stays or goes. Saying this just for his personal gains... Igbos can never be united with one voice. I pity Nigerians and nigeria as a country cus we are in for another 4yrs of pains, suicide and hardship.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 19, 2018
Buhari does not "deserve" anything because his leadership has been failing us ever since he was sworn in. Anyone who does not know this or preaches the opposite is either oblivious or has been paid in any form to do so. But when second tenure is trending, what do you expect?
2019, who ever wins the election, we go still dey. No be today e start na.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Champele(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2018
Abjay97:
And someone will tell me to support Biafra, that Igbos are United... Lol

In Igbo land, there is no unity.. If you get to do a project in Anambra, and you are from Abia, they will frustrate you and deny you contract..

Igbos might be United abroad, but they are not United in Nigeria
Point of correction! Even in abroad, there are united Ndi abiriba, Ndi Anambra, Ndi mbaise.etc Who is talking about united again?. My people have been brain washed by our thieving politicians
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2018
maasoap:
[s][/s]

Trash!
BMC, justify your 30k stipend by countering the argument and not just saying "trash" grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by shitholenation: 6:47pm On May 19, 2018
Billionaire without sense,this is what we call money miss road.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by aguyph: 7:16pm On May 19, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Chief Arthus Eze, Chairman of Atlas Oranto Petroleum has praised President Muhammadu Buhari on the fight against corruption in the country adding that he deserved a second term in office.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Eze made this commendation while speaking to Journalists in Lokoja, Kogi state adding that the president was on course and needed the support of all Nigerians.

"Anyone who knows President Buhari knows that he is a disciplinarian, allergic to corruption and no president had fought corruption ruthlessly the way Buhari is dealing with it now.

This stand and disposition has portrayed the image of the country in positive manner and the country is now being respected by the international communities,” he said.

Eze said the Buhari government’s recovery of funds was amazing and advised that such recovered money should be used for building infrastructure such as roads, healthcare, power and housing projects for the benefit of Nigerians.

According to him, this country has been dragged backwards for so long and it is now the time to make steady progress and development.

He pointed out that although he was not a politician “but he supports good candidates such as Buhari because he is focused and have the interest of the nation at heart”.

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-deserves-second-term-billionaire-oil-tycoon-arthur-eze/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
but it is very much true.am 43 years old now and since I was born my village road has been an election promise but now buhari entered is done.if you are me who will you vote?
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Xavier5(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by potterdon: 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
shamecurls:

Bitter truth.

In a case where Biafra comes to actualization. It's 100% certain that an Ebonyi man can never the the president of the Biafra Republic cos he is the least I go

Anambra and Abia will always be at loggerheads over superiority.

English is the safe haven. I just don't like calling tthem Igbo cos they have a totally different mentality close to the west.

Imo will always struggle in a Biafra though there intellectual capacity will always give them an edge
lies please stop talking nonsense all this crap r child's play compared to what is obtainable now in Nigeria. The igbo race r more accommodating than that. If u hate biafra fine but like it or not it's far better than anything Nigeria will amount to
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Mccullum: 8:10pm On May 19, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

We are not gullible. Buhari serves partisan and ethnic interests alone. He is not fit to be king

Go and convert the likes to money or assets, looking for it as if it has any Positive impact in its life, like of no value, it's like of no impact.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by bobgentle: 8:31pm On May 19, 2018
To what effect has the recovered looted fund is of help to the common masses and the nations economy in particular. Even when All Promises Cancelled during buharis campaign.

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:47pm On May 19, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

24 OF 36 STATES IS A MAJORITY
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:48pm On May 19, 2018
mikhe2:
Funny oil tycoon... Does he really think we the youth are gonna listen to him.. Archaic oil tycoon
DOES HE KNOW YOU
HE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO LOSE OIL LICENSE
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:48pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
All these analog people, always talking nonsense, we need a youngster that's modern and knows what he's doing
YOUNGSTER THAT CANNOT WIN ELECTION
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 19, 2018
The youths are the greater number of our population, it's an indictment that we can't elect credible people. What's a late 70s man still doing in politics, he was even president before I was born
MIKOLOWISKA:
YOUNGSTER THAT CANNOT WIN ELECTION
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:54pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
The youths are the greater number of our population,
QUALITY NOT QUANTITY ALSO MATTERS

it's an indictment that we can't elect credible people.

YES IT IS
What's a late 70s man still doing in politics, he was even president before I was born
HE IS PICKING UP OUR SLACK
NATURE WILL NEVER ALLOW A VACUUM OR THERE WILL BE CHAOS
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by auwal83(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2018
Positive.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

[s]QUALITY NOT QUANTITY ALSO MATTERS

YES IT IS
NATURE WILL NEVER ALLOW A VACUUM OR THERE WILL BE CHAOS[/s]
In election quantity matters, my zombie
Buhari is impotent and incompetent and he will lose

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 19, 2018
Is such an old outdated grandfather quality in your opinion??
MIKOLOWISKA:

QUALITY NOT QUANTITY ALSO MATTERS

YES IT IS
NATURE WILL NEVER ALLOW A VACUUM OR THERE WILL BE CHAOS
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Arthur, if them pay you wella, tell them wetin them wan hear grin

As usual whoever does not tow your blind hate line is paid.
Get well soon from your hatred.
I pray God makes him the president for the second time and see those who will die of heat attack.
Una go shame.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:23pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Is such an old outdated grandfather quality in your opinion??
funny you call a billionaire quality to question and wonder why youth are irrelevant
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:24pm On May 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

In election quality matters, my zombie
that's what i said
but blindness and hate will not allow you see road

Buhari is impotent and incompetent and he will lose
and yet he crushed you like he will do again in 2019
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

that's what i said

BMC I supported bubu 2015-17, he failed all his supporters and now he must go

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

that's what i said

I meant quantity my zombie
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by RealityShot: 9:36pm On May 19, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

thank you Sir!

Let's not mind the scums who are eating under his government and probably looting on his behalf..!

PVC activated!
#anyBodyButBuhari
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:05pm On May 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I meant quantity my zombie
i know
couldnit resist
and how many election have you won with your quantity
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:08pm On May 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

BMC I supported bubu 2015-17, he failed all his supporters and now he must go
abeg wetin bmc mean?
if he failed you then you are not a supporter,you're just like those pl that claim liverpool but went silent for 7 yrs
fair weather fans
his true supporters know that he is succeeding in where we want him to succeed not wishful thinking
who will you replace him with
what will change abi it will be looting galore
at least we are managing ordinary looting unlike pdp with loot and flaunt
these ones still fear small
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2018
Abjay97:

In Igbo land, there is no unity.. If you get to do a project in Anambra, and you are from Abia, they will frustrate you and deny you contract..

You wish
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by bucho8888: 11:10pm On May 19, 2018
yarimo:
but UWAZURIKE knows something about IGBO, when he said IGBO is the most FOOLISH tribe in the world abi? grin grin

4 A NORTHERN AM SURPRISED UR FILLED LIES
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Pataricatering(f): 11:51pm On May 19, 2018
taguafuo:
Arthur is entitled to his own opinion just like everyone else.
Why are folks attacked and even killed if they hold a different opinion to this government?
who has been killed for holding a different opinion to this government ?
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by ernecy(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2018
Abjay97:

na u get ur mouth, u can use it to eat shit..ur opinion about us is inconsequential..
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by biztip: 1:00am On May 20, 2018
d same Arthur Eze whose candidate came second in d anambra state governorship election last year. buhari will cone second too come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! / Sanwo-olu Commissions Oba Sekumade Concrere Road In Ikorodu / Learn About Screening Ministers, According To The Nigeria Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.