Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze (29172 Views)

Buhari Deserves Commendation For Diversifying From Oil – Femi Adesina / Why Buhari Deserves Second Chance – Amaechi / Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Mopolchi: 12:13pm On May 19, 2018
Any where belle face. cry
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by deebsman1(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2018
Kennyprince:
my vote is for buhari. And he will win too

Yes your vote and those of well meaning Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Temple1288(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2018
Abjay97:
And someone will tell me to support Biafra, that Igbos are United... Lol

In Igbo land, there is no unity.. If you get to do a project in Anambra, and you are from Abia, they will frustrate you and deny you contract..

Igbos might be United abroad, but they are not United in Nigeria

Get out
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by israelmao(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2018
Ubanagum:
You are right sir, he even deserves to be life president just like the current Chinese president.Buhari has a very good blueprint for Nigeria but people are so blinded by sentiments to see it

Going by your own definition of the word "blinded" I am still looking for its meaning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by linkers: 12:15pm On May 19, 2018
Where are the source of author one million's income?
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by seguno2: 12:15pm On May 19, 2018
hakeem4:
What does buhari want to do during his 2nd tenure ?

To finish off the killing of Nigeria
He started with I belong to no one and I belong to everyone.
He stepped up to 97% vs. 5%.
He has since moved on to being the COWmander-in-Thief of the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN.
The only thing remaining to achieve is the final scattering of the geographical area called Nigeria. No more no less.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by ohiku4every1(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2018
Since PMB declare to seek reelection
Fear enter people body

Obj rushed to adopt a political party
Forming a collation of more than 32 political parties to defeat PMB
And I just laughed in china" Chin chu cha"

Since then, nobody has come out boldly to declare, what a drama

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2018
deebsman1:

Yes your vote and those of well meaning stupid zombie Nigerians
Fixed.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by talk2percy(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2018
Chai! no wonder Jesus wept!!! Arthur Eze I am disappointed, I thought they said u have money Oh, sorry, everyman has a price. Nonsense
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by justjify(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2018
Booharideens will come here to start masturbaing
angry
Arthur Eze should employ Buhari to head his business, shikena.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Maket: 12:19pm On May 19, 2018
We have heard you sir. I hope it is not a command. For me I have not decided who my vote will go to. Let me watch how buhari economic team can still turn things around within this few months between now and the election. We also need more employment, Better security and true anti corruption war.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Righteousness89(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2018
Whoever listens to these Igbo men that think of nothing but their pockets deserves Spiritual n physical Slaps
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by laffwitmi: 12:21pm On May 19, 2018
Na una papa dey tell una now ...Make una hear word ooo
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2018
Maket:
We have heard you sir. I hope it is not a command. For me I have not decided who my vote will go to. Let me watch how buhari economic team can still turn things around within this few months between now and the election. We also need more employment, Better security and true anti corruption war.
If buhari does this, know it is to get votes.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Navalsadiq(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2018
Another four years?is a lie oh. I wan marry,build mansion then take a treep to the Bahamas on my three quarter and vasarce shirt with my mukazi.una wan spoil things for me ba.baba is going back to daura next year Donald Trump said I should not tell any body oh. please don't just whisper it to your neighbour.them say Na atiku.atiku 100%
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by ygenius: 12:22pm On May 19, 2018
Buhari wey I know no get health to go for second term.that Buhari wey say he dey go for go for second term no be the real Buhari na jubril.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by omotee1234(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2018
Why not shut up if you don't know what to say
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by ProfDumbledor(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2018
yarimo:
The real IGBO elder Statesman has spoken Lobatan.
I'm sure Arthur and his ilk are the kind of "the real elderstatemen" obtainable in your tribe. Definitely not in Igbo tribe.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by donaldfafree(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2018
No be only second term, na accolades. Smh
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by okenwa(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2018
Despite the financial independent God has permitted Arthor Eze to have in this world. This man can not be bold enough to say a TRUTH.

Hmmmmmm. Honesty is truelly the best policy
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2018
I will not be surprised if buhari campaigns during election in UK hospital and the zombies still vote him
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by pennylland: 12:26pm On May 19, 2018
his protecting himself from AIGP TRANSMISSION,EFCC
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by LadyMarionette(f): 12:26pm On May 19, 2018
And what does Nigeria deserve? Are we supposed to relegate the needs of a whole country to the background while one man tries to perfect his leadership skills? Assuming that's what he's even trying to do.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Kylekent59: 12:27pm On May 19, 2018
He is supporting Buhari because he gains from him.

All access to getting money is blocked,so this man uses the opportunity to get rich.

These set of people cannot stand for the poor. I wonder how he became the leader of oil.....
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by CSTR1003: 12:27pm On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
watch how iPob will now classify Arthur eze as Fulani man
He is an igbo man. A highly corrupt igbo man in the mould of tinubu but with half tinubu's intelligence.

He was a former political strongman that have been rendered useless.

You can claim him if you want. After all, he is an APC supporter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by Navalsadiq(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2018
Why if they call baba buhari and that man that has four eyes, what is his name? ehn! remind me.ehn! Tinubu .GOD bless you jare.my heart beats very fast. Is not a good sign fah.youth make Una wake up. The gods say is atiku.atiku 100%
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by okenwa(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2018
okenwa:
Despite the financial independent God has permitted Arthor Eze to have in this world. This man can not be bold enough to say a TRUTH.

Hmmmmmm. Honesty is truelly the best policy

Indeed, everyman has a price

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by contigiency(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2018
This is the bitter truth so Many unpatriotic Nigerians are running away from. But it does not matter where their support lies because the real owners of the country had already taken a decision, to take it away from them.
Re: Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2018
LadyMarionette:
And what does Nigeria deserve? Are we supposed to relegate the needs of a whole country to the background while one man tries to perfect his leadership skills? Assuming that's what he's even trying to do.
My sister tell them oo, they are even saying that when second term comes anti-corruption war will start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest / To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up / Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.