Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Dear Nigerians, I Think President Buhari Is Incompetent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerians, I Think President Buhari Is Incompetent (275 Views)

Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, I Think President Buhari Is Incompetent by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:10am On May 19, 2018
The president is once again sweeping serious National issues under the carpet.
At a time of severe security challenges been faced in the country, questions has been raised on the competency of the IG of police to handle such crucial offices
Using the US president as a case study, i believe Trump would have made attempt to speak up on the questions the citizens are asking. If not verbally, atleast on twitter. But Buhari is once again counting on Nigerians to forget and move on.
President Buhari has alot of incompetent individuals holding key positions in his administration. From finance to defence to education to healthcare. And there has never been any scapegoat, this alone is good enough reason to question his competency to lead Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Justify Your Appointmemts, Rep Charges Commissioners, Ssas. / Open Letter To The Presidency / Senator Shehu Sani,others Set To Defect From APC Party Following These Reasons:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.