Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

A Tricyclist Offer Free Ride In Kano To Ursher In Ramadan (photo) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Tricyclist Offer Free Ride In Kano To Ursher In Ramadan (photo) (284 Views)

Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? / Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent / Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tricyclist Offer Free Ride In Kano To Ursher In Ramadan (photo) by jbbalarabe(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2018
This is a picture of the tricycle as seen in KANO as we all know Muslims are encouraged to do all sort of Good things during the Month Of Ramadan.

(1) (Reply)

CELEBRATING EID-UL-FITR; Manners And Purposes / Can Some Tell Me How To Pray To Allah / What Is The Twelfth Imam In Islamic Eschatology? Twelfth Imam, Muhammad Al-mahdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.