Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent (12396 Views)

Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? / Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan / Ramadan: When Will Fasting Start In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Sirseedorf(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2021
Salam Ahlaekum, as the Ramadan is getting closer, and as a bachelor am tired of going to the kitchen. I have a fiance that we've been courting about a year now and I wish she should be the one to cook for me when it is time for Ramadan, presently am not financially stable, can we do introduction of both families like the giving of food items in a lowkey place.

Is she qualified to cook for me in the Ramadan month with the introduction ceremony?

3 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by motayoayinde: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sirseedorf:
Salam Ahlaekum, as the Ramadan is getting closer, and as a bachelor am tired of going to the kitchen. I have a fiance that we've been courting about a year now and I wish she should be the one to cook for me when it is time for Ramadan, presently am not financially stable, can we do introduction of both families like the giving of food items in a lowkey place.
Is she qualified to cook for in the Ramadan month with the introduction ceremony

SHE'S NOT QUALIFIED TO COOK FOR YOU IN RAMADAN OR OUTSIDE OF RAMADAN FOR NOW AS SHE'S NOT YOUR WIFE YET.

SHE'S NOT QUALIFIED TO BE CALLED YOUR WIFE AS YOU DID IN YOUR POST.

INTRODUCTION WILL NOT MAKE HER YOUR WIFE REGARDLESS OF THE VOLUME OF GIFTS GIVEN FOR THAT PURPOSE.

AND YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT QUALIFIED TO CONTINUE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER UNTIL YOU'RE PROPERLY MARRIED.

IF I WERE YOU, I'LL DISCUSS WITH THE LADY TO MAKE THE PLANNED INTRODUCTION THE ACTUAL NIKKAH (wedding).
WEDDING IN ISLAM SHOULDN'T BE BURDENSOME AND CAN BE DONE IN THE SITTING ROOM OF YOUR FATHER IN LAW (to be), COSTING SAME OR EVEN LESS TJAN YOUR PLANNED INTRODUCTION.

YOU CAN HOST FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO A PARTY MUCH LATER WHEN YOU CAN AFFORD IT.

THIS WILL BE A WIN WIN FOR ALL AND YOU'LL EARN ALLAH'S REWARD FOR HAVING A WIFE COOK FOR YOU IN RAMADAN RATHER THAN A GIRLFRIEND.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sirseedorf:
Is she qualified to cook for in the Ramadan month with the introduction ceremony

In addition to the above, there's nothing like "courting for a year" in Islam.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Sirseedorf(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2021
Thanks guys, I've learnt so much now ..

5 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by lapazi(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Why not just pay a bride-price, plus are you getting married because of cooking oga?

19 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by coolcare(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2021
motayoayinde:

SHE'S NOT QUALIFIED TO COOK FOR YOU IN RAMADAN OR OUTSIDE OF RAMADAN FOR NOW AS SHE'S NOT YOUR WIFE YET.

INTRODUCTION WILL NOT MAKE HER YOUR WIFE REGARDLESS OF THE VOLUME OF GIFTS GIVEN FOR THAT PURPOSE.

AND YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT QUALIFIED TO CONTINUE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER UNTIL YOU'RE PROPERLY MARRIED.

IF I WERE YOU, I'LL DISCUSS WITH THE LADY TO MAKE THE PLANNED INTRODUCTION THE ACTUAL NIKKAH (wedding).
WEDDING IN ISLAM SHOULDN'T BE BURDENSOME AND CAN BE DONE IN THE SITTING ROOM OF YOUR FATHER IN LAW (to be), COSTING SAME OR EVEN LESS TJAN YOUR PLANNED INTRODUCTION.

THIS WILL BE A WIN WIN FOR ALL AND YOU'LL EARN ALLAH'S REWARD FOR HAVING A WIFE COOK FOR YOU IN RAMADAN RATHER THAN A GIRLFRIEND.

I support this post

13 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by eburuu: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2021
As a muslim convert....I will use this opportunity to tanks all my friends for introducing me to such wonderful and peaceful religion....Happy juma to you all niraland its my 10years of been a Muslim and it will be forever atrkbir

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Are you getting married for the sake of being cooked for?

9 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Belawy(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Just follow the author prescription, you might want to through a big party later but it isn't compulsory. Even if you want to organising ceremony later,pls, don't err.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Fiscus105(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Sirseedorf:

Is she qualified to cook for me in the Ramadan month with the introduction ceremony?

It's haram for cooking for u during Ramadan, but not haram for fucckking u endlessly.

Human being with self deceit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Nanaiky(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2021
See question! women have suffered! You need a cook not a wife or start enjoying cooking.

8 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Here to read comments of Christian bigots who are obsessed with Islam as they are sure to flood this thread even though it doesn't concern them.

12 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by edimaan: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2021
motayoayinde:

[s]SHE'S NOT QUALIFIED TO COOK FOR YOU IN RAMADAN OR OUTSIDE OF RAMADAN FOR NOW AS SHE'S NOT YOUR WIFE YET.[/s]

[s]SHE'S NOT QUALIFIED TO BE CALLED YOUR WIFE AS YOU DID IN YOUR POST.[/s]

[s]INTRODUCTION WILL NOT MAKE HER YOUR WIFE REGARDLESS OF THE VOLUME OF GIFTS GIVEN FOR THAT PURPOSE.
[/s]
[s]AND YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT QUALIFIED TO CONTINUE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER UNTIL YOU'RE PROPERLY MARRIED.

YOU CAN HOST FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO A PARTY MUCH LATER WHEN YOU CAN AFFORD IT.[/s]

There are 4 conditions that make a man and a woman husband and wife in Islam.

1. Offer and acceptance

2. Parents' consent especially that of the father

3. The Mahr

4. Witnesses (at least 2, I think)

If all these 4 are achieved during the Introduction, the woman is already the man's wife. She can cook for him. They can have sex together.

Allah knows best.

PS: Islam is a very simple religion. We shouldn't make things complicated or difficult for us with our traditions. The so-called Introduction is a Yoruba culture.

9 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Sterope(f): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2021
Instead of Introduction, make it nikkah.

You are looking for someone to wake and cook for Ramadan. I pity your wife. What happened to a full grown adult using his hands?

9 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by edimaan: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Sirseedorf:

There are 4 conditions that make a man and a woman husband and wife in Islam.

1. Offer and acceptance

2. Parents' consent especially that of the father

3. The Mahr

4. Witnesses (at least 2, I think)

If all these 4 are achieved during your Introduction, the woman is already your wife. She can cook for you. You can have sex together.

Allah knows best.

6 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Rajman45(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Sirseedorf:

May Allah in his wisdom assist us all.
U can use ur introduction as an avenue to pay her sadaki . The sadaki makes her ur wife, and not the introduction ur planning to do in a low key.
I believe u and her family knows each other already. Talk to her, walimah can be done in the near future if need be, or u can invite some friends and entertained them.
Marriage in Islam is easy, if both families understand the religion.
The May guide us alright.

6 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by FuckDModz: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
motayoayinde:

Why are you shouting?

3 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Whiteways: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
motayoayinde:

Reality, jazzakumlahi kairan

5 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by DMainMan: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
motayoayinde:

Nice reply bro.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by rajiedreez: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
One of the vital elements that makes a woman your wife is Sadaki.

If the sadaki is paid during the introduction and the father consent to your union then it is legitimate. Try and make sure you give her the sadaki. Withe the consent of her dad.

Don't leave them in the dark about your intentions that you want her to be able you cater for you during the coming Ramadan, thus giving of sadaki is important. Don't try to ambush them and try talk to your wife to be and the mother in-law. Because they might think you want to use the opportunity to marry their daughter without "a proper wedding"
The walimotu nikkah can be done anytime. But the exchange of sadaki legitimises the union.

Allahu a'lam.
Asalam alaikum warahmotulah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Chulluko(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sadaki alone can never made her your wife, there most be offer and acceptance between your representative and her and there most be some witnesses. See marriage is very easy in Islam all those things that you were seeing are just bidi'ah the only most important monetary aspect is the sadaki during the time of the Prophet their was a man that want to get married but he doesn't have any material to offer he only knows few verses on the QURAN which he know he can teach her and the Prophet tell him once the lady is willing to accept that as her sadaki that fine and do not forget marriage is an act of ibadat your not getting your self a maid

5 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Codepain: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sterope:
Instead of Introduction, make it nikkah.

You are looking for someone to wake and cook for Ramadan. I pity your wife. What happened to a full grown adult using his hands?
Nanaiky:
See question! women have suffered! You need a cook not a wife or start enjoying cooking.
it is the traditionally role of women to cook(Not bad for men to help). if you cannot cook for your family as a woman stay single.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by iamme1234(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
This Moslems have come again with their wahala.

7 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by Highlyrespected(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Salamualaikum!
Can someone kindly explain the meaning of sadaki to me?

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by eviekline: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
it is the traditionally role of women to cook(Not bad for men to help). just marry with her.
cigar packaging

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by edimaan: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Highlyrespected:
Salamualaikum!
Can someone kindly explain the meaning of sadaki to me?

Sadaki (Mahr) is anything a man gives his wife-to-be. It could be money, it could be a book, it could be a laptop, etc. It could be anything as long as the wife-to-be accepts it. It is one of the conditions of marriage in Islam.

Wa alaykum salam

5 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent by mofy1(f): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Feminist have come again. What happens to cooking for one's husband. If you must know,there is a reward for doing it. Am married and I do the cooking with joy and pride though my husband help atimes. Mr poster need I remind you that you don't need a fortune to do your nikkah. Most of us do introduction and take years, month before nikkah because we want to go elaborate and break record. Please do the needful soon Ramadan is fast approaching. Assalam alaikum warahmatuLlah wabarakatuhu.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri / The True Treasure : I Went To Steal From Him, But He Stole From Me – Inspiration / Who Is Sheik Imran Abdul Mojeed Eleha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.