Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. (9250 Views)

Bobrisky Wears Female Aso Ebi To Abimbola Ogunnowo & Okiki Afolayan's Wedding / Queen Elizabeth Reacts To Meghan Markle’s Family Drama / Prince Harry Engaged To Meghan Markle (Suits Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 19, 2018
Nicklaus619:

[s]Your inferiority complex is raised to the power of 88. your stupidity be like telemundo, extra ordinary every day. [/s]
Senseless trash!
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 19, 2018
fantastic1:

You just ended up making a fool of yourself. Oya clap
You made a bigger fool by quoting what you should have ignored. Oya dance
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nicklaus619(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Senseless trash!

Your insensitivity is just amazing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 19, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Your insensitivity is just amazing
Useless trash

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nicklaus619(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Useless trash

I guess ya brain has tramsmitted to ya legs This is a brain reset 101 Oya take and remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 19, 2018
Nicklaus619:

I guess ya brain has tramsmitted to ya legs This is a brain reset 101 Oya take and remain blessed
You take

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nicklaus619(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You take

Go suck on this, it's a perfect gift to dullards like you. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 19, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Go suck on this, it's a perfect gift to dullards like you. cool
Imbeciile. Accidental pikin

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Stallion93(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2018
godfatherx:

See inferiority complex, what's primitive about her dressing?

But if a White dresses like that, you'll clap and hail her, pls leave this place with your slave mentality.
abeg it is primitive jor!
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nicklaus619(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Imbeciile. Accidental pikin

Get the Bleep outa ma mention, you half baked epileptic bastard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by LORDI(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. Naija with their primitivijsm
I'm actually dissapointed you said this, she wore an African attire, what's primitive there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 19, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Get the Bleep outa ma mention, you half baked epileptic bastard
Disposable brain.
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nicklaus619(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I need brain surgery, because I am a slowpoke .
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by PDPGuy: 10:13pm On May 19, 2018
damtan:
First kiss?? I'm sure he for don kiss down there self
The poster meant to say “first kiss as a married couple”.
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Nicklaus619 post=67705699][/quote]
There's no dignity in what you've done. If don't have words to argue with, just quit.

Quoting ur words in my name is very idiotic. Guess ur mother hit her tommy on d wall while she was pregnant with you...the thing is still affecting you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by damtan(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2018
PDPGuy:
The poster meant to say “first kiss as a married couple”.
berra
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by kmaster007: 11:37pm On May 19, 2018
owanbe loading
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nicklaus619(m): 4:20am On May 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Quoting ur words in my name is very idiotic. Guess my mother hit her tommy on d wall while she was pregnant with me...the thing is still affecting me.

Go and argue with ya ancestors cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by femi4: 5:49am On May 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. Naija with their primitivism
You called tradition primitive?.... Smh
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by whirlwind7(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Kobicove(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

What's primitive about her attire? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by CarlosTheJackal: 8:05pm On May 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Dead brain
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 20, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Dead brain
Worthless quote.
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 21, 2018
Ranelle:

When you're done tell me
Sweetheart have you seen my reply to the pm?

How's ur day?
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by fabulous986: 3:36pm On May 21, 2018
So happy eagle eyes caught this one...
How on earth did i miss it...
So beautiful.... cool grin smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. by Rubyventures: 3:10pm On May 23, 2018
Nothing wrong with that, she wasn't the only one in traditional wear, there was an Indian lady in her traditional attire , I saw a white lady with an Ankara dress. there was another African lady in Ankara. The invite actually stated traditional wear.

We should be proud to put on our traditional wear with pride.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Kissing His Actual Mom & Sister ( +18 Real–Life) / Exclusive Interview: I Have Proof Tiwa Was Sleeping With Jazzy, Others- Teebillz / There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.