Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,410 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tell Our Daughter (short Poem) By Newage Abundance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tell Our Daughter (short Poem) By Newage Abundance (274 Views)

“I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Uche Ogbodo: My Ex-Husband Has Never Seen Or Called Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Our Daughter (short Poem) By Newage Abundance by NigeriaGIST(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2018
Tell Our Daughter (Short Poem)

Tell our daughter that she is beautiful, smart, intelligent and can achieve all her dreams if she believes in herself.

Tell our daughter that she has the potential and inner gifts to pursue and succeed in all her endeavors in life.

Instead of telling her that she will get married to a president one day, tell her she can be be a president one day.

Instead of telling her she will get married to a governor one day, tell her she can be a governor one day.

Instead of telling her she will get married to a rich man one day, tell her she will be a rich woman one day.

Tell her she doesn't need a man to define her self worth. And that she is responsible for her family's wellbeing just same way as her husband is.

Tell her she can be whoever she want to be, tell her she can go as far as she want to go. Tell her she is strong and not weak.

Tell her she is the best thing that have ever happen to this world, tell her you love her and that you're proud to have her as your daughter...

...By Newage Abundance

Source @ http://newageabundance..com/2018/05/tell-our-daughter-short-poem.html

cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Fynestboi , MissyB3 , Ishilove ,

(1) (Reply)

[ENTERTAINMENT] My Interest Was In Music, But Acting Took The Shine —dayo Amusa / Spain Sacks Coach Julen Lopetegui 24 Hours To World Cup / Drake – Scorpion (official Album Cover + Release Date)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.