Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up (933 Views)

Make-up Artist Chidinma Ezenwelu Converts Herself To A Guy - Pictures / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by crafteck(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2018
From what ive seen, fine, unfine, dis fine and fugly hirls especially in lagos abuse make up and look entirely different from who they are, ive even toasted a girl twice.... To me, its like the essence of them making up is to look as close to a sex doll as possible.

I dont know why men are punished for obtaining by trick in court especially all these gigolos while its a normal thing for girls to change who they are, even accent, voice, scent eye colour, hair colour, nails etc like voltron or transformers just to obtai

Re: Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by LukeLook: 2:36pm On May 19, 2018
for business sake
Re: Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 19, 2018
There's make up on her face but a nude one.
Re: Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by crafteck(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
There's make up on her face but a nude one.

Minimal, its like when okada brushes a car, you can do colour touching, compare that to a car that was brushed by a a dangote truck, na general overalling and oven baking
Re: Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by Tallesty1(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2018
Guy, you need to see how girls run for shelter here when it starts raining without warning. The speed no be here, I used to think it was because of their hair(some of them smell like dead black ants when water drops on their hair) but that's no longer the reason. It is now because of their make ups and the unfortunate ones who didn't get a cover on time lose 60% of their beauty within minutes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by crafteck(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
Guy, you need to see how girls run for shelter here when it starts raining without warning. The speed no be here, I used to think it was because of their hair(some of them smell like dead black ants when water drops on their hair) but that's no longer the reason. It is now because of their make ups and the unfortunate ones who didn't get a cover on time lose 60% of their beauty within minutes.

More than 85 percent but ive met really beautiful girls into overdoing makeup too, i think they were initiated by the fugly ones, thank God for snapchat and instagram filters, na only waec passport some girls go de post
Re: Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by Tallesty1(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2018
crafteck:

More than 85 percent but ive met really beautiful girls into overdoing makeup too, i think they were initiated by the fugly ones, thank God for snapchat and instagram filters, na only waec passport some girls go de post
lols. I have a friend who is more beautiful without make up. She knows this and yet she won't stop using them. I asked her why and she told me that she looks younger without them. You can imagine.
Re: Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by Mariangeles(f): 3:03pm On May 19, 2018
grin
Tallesty1:
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On May 19, 2018
Make guys free girls nah... grin
Although I don't support heavy makeup...like they say ;when it comes to makeup, less is more!
Re: Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by crafteck(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
lols. I have a friend who is more beautiful without make up. She knows this and yet she won't stop using them. I asked her why and she told me that she looks younger without them. You can imagine.

I tire ooo, plenty people in that category, i guess make up is part of being a big girl
Re: Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by crafteck(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
Make guys free girls nah... grin
Although I don't support heavy makeup...like they say ;when it comes to makeup, less is more!

Not in lagos
Re: Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up by HallaDaTruth: 3:20pm On May 19, 2018
I hate it when light skinned girls use make-up.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Hairstyle Idea - How To Do It Yourself / *** Affordable Shoes For Sale From 6k *** / Original Calvin Klein, Gucci Kicks, Louis Vuitton Shirts For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.