Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Valentine Hairstyle Idea - How To Do It Yourself - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Valentine Hairstyle Idea - How To Do It Yourself (931 Views)

Lady Asks Hairstylist For A Particular Hairstyle, But Got This (photo) / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / A Lady's "Sewing Machine" Hairstyle Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Hairstyle Idea - How To Do It Yourself by Skinnybrownie(f): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Do you know gel packing is one of the easiest and affordable styles you cando on your hair this valentine.
The good thing is you can actually do it yourself if you don't have the money to pay a stylist.
All you need is gel, brush and your afro puff or hair of choice.
You can also make the ponytail yourself by putting tying or knotting your hair of choice on to a strong.
If you need a visual tutorial then click the link to see how I did mine.
Trust me you can do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnWB64SK9zw

(1) (Reply)

*** Affordable Shoes For Sale From 6k *** / See What This Lady Wear In Public Gathering ( Picture ) / Original Native Jefferson Waterproof Shoes (size 42)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.