Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? (727 Views)

Constant Fever: Causes And Cure / Constant Fever...help Me Please! / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? by pachukwu16: 2:51pm On May 19, 2018
I have been having constant fever and headache for almost two months now. I took malaria drug ( Lonart) it was persisting, i took typhoid drug (augmentin625) after taking this drugs, the headache stopped. I went for medical check up, the result shows that I'm suffering from faciparum malaria ( malaria++) some drugs was recommended such as p-alaxin, lyncipro, supra-malt and panadol. After taking this drugs, I was feeling very strong for a week, but now, the fever have resurrected.
Please i need your candid advice.
Bless you all.
Re: Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? by eleko1: 3:02pm On May 19, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided go check ur HIV/AIDS status. .if negative, den u nid to "wash ur system
Re: Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? by Tallesty1(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2018
You take herbs?
Re: Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? by pachukwu16: 3:13pm On May 19, 2018
No
Should I go for that ?
Re: Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? by pachukwu16: 3:14pm On May 19, 2018
Hmm
Be serious please....

1 Like

Re: Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? by orbgoblin: 3:23pm On May 19, 2018
falciparum malaria is terrible. very difficult to treat and is one of the primary cause of fatalities in malaria cases. try artequick and try and prevent further mosquito bites. we always underestimate how easy it is for those tiny demons to reinfect us with malaria.

1 Like

Re: Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? by pachukwu16: 3:33pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=orbgoblin post=67696432]falciparum malaria is terrible. very difficult to treat and is one of the primary cause of fatalities in malaria cases. try artequick and try and prevent further mosquito bites. we always underestimate how easy it is for those tiny demons to reinfect us with malaria.
Thanks bro...I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? by markosi: 4:23pm On May 19, 2018
Markosi

did you take the drugs according to your doctor's prescription? non compliance can lead to drug failure

1 Like

Re: Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? by pachukwu16: 4:27pm On May 19, 2018
I did bro

(1) (Reply)

Woman Had 22kg Ovarian Cyst Removed (PHOTOS) / A Thread Breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Changes, Multiple Breasts Etc / 13 Amazing Benefits Of Guava Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.