Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Constant Fever: Causes And Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constant Fever: Causes And Cure (694 Views)

Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / Constant Fever, What Can Be The Cause And Solutions ? / Typhoid Fever: Causes,symptoms And Treatments.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by kingizrel(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good day Nairalanders, I am a constant donor, like I donate up to 4-5 times monthly sometimes I sell out 2 pints a day..

I'm not used to it but due to Serious Absence of Purchasing Ability (SAPA) plus my homeless and unemployed state..

I'd just run to few medical centres and sell out a pint for2-4k...

That's not the problem (even though it sounds like one )
I'm an addict I might cease to abuse drugs like Crystal meth, Marijuana of all kinds for 1 week due to some personal advice.

but the issue on my ground is that I run temperatures on daily basis.. but It would just leave me And I bounce back healthy..

Now I am shivering and typing this...

Dear Nairalanders, What are the possible causes of these Malaria-like symptoms and the cure
PS: I treated Malaria orally 3 weeks ago..

Thanks in advance to every contributor of this post
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by fortune1894(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Your life remain ONE BAR

1 Like

Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by JBriel: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Why would they allow such a drug abuser like you donate blood. I don't get it

You don't have malaria. You're killing yourself. You're donating blood at such a fast pace that your body isn't fully recovered before you donate again. You're not supposed to donate more than a few times every six months. After which you're to stabilize your body system with nutritious foods.

Go learn a skill and build a life worth admiring and stop this nasty, poor thug life

Stop thug life angry

1 Like

Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by kingizrel(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
fortune1894:
Your life remain ONE BAR

Thank you but I look healthy Sir
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by kingizrel(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
JBriel:

The only tests been run there is PCV level and other STI

Once I pass those tests I'd donate
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by kingizrel(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
JBriel:

You don't have malaria. You're killing yourself. You're donating blood at such a fast pace that your body isn't fully recovered before you donate again. You're not supposed to donate more than a few times every six months. After which you're to stabilize your body system with nutritious foods.

Go learn a skill and build a life worth admiring and stop this nasty, poor thug life

Stop thug life angry

It's not easy as you may sound Sir
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by JBriel: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
kingizrel:

The only tests been run there is PCV level and other STI

Once I pass those tests I'd donate

They are obviously not educating you on things they ought to inform you about. About blood donations, you need some time to " recover and heal ". You also need highly nutritious meals. That feverish feelings is your body's reaction to " poor inner-state health "

You're not treating your life with the value it holds.

There are works you can do and make 20k per week. 40k per month. Why all of this thuggery?
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by kingizrel(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
JBriel:

They are obviously not educating you on things they ought to inform you about. About blood donations, you need some time to " recover and heal ". You also need highly nutritious meals. That feverish feelings is your body's reaction to " poor inner-state health "

You're not treating your life with the value it holds.

There are works you can do and make 20k per week. 40k per month. Why all of this thuggery?

Another question I won't cease asking you is HOW Sir?..
After a proper revaluation and reminisce of my life..

Even learning a trade won't be easy for Zero kobo net-worth person like myself
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by JBriel: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
kingizrel:

Another question I won't cease asking you is HOW Sir?..
After a proper revaluation and reminisce of my life..

Even learning a trade won't be easy for Zero kobo net-worth person like myself

That's the point. Your psyche.

You need someone to pull you out of the rat maze and show you first value in yourself, next, value in life. Secondly, transform your psyche from it's destructive and degenerative this king flooding your mind. And lastly set you on a productive path towards a better life than the one you're living presently

For starters, stop friending all friends you have. If you want a better life, don't keep friends at the same level of financial situationship like you. Begin here.
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by kingizrel(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
JBriel:

That's the point. Your psyche.

You need someone to pull you out of the rat maze and show you first value in yourself, next, value in life. Secondly, transform your psyche from it's destructive and degenerative this king flooding your mind. And lastly set you on a productive path towards a better life than the one you're living presently

For starters, stop friending all friends you have. If you want a better life, don't keep friends at the same level of financial situationship like you. Begin here.

I know bad association Demean your value;
Destroy your image
Dispose your dreams!
Discredit your imagination!
Deframe your abilities and
Disbelieve your opinions!
That's my point ... But how do I evacuate my current homeless state without A miracle, as even my last 2k I earned yesterday was after my friend took took me to a 15km trekking route to Ajao estate
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by fortune1894(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
In the process of breathing life into others ur zapping life out of yourself due to your lifestyle so just quit it
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by JBriel: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
kingizrel:

I know bad association Demean your value;
Destroy your image
Dispose your dreams!
Discredit your imagination!
Deframe your abilities and
Disbelieve your opinions!
That's my point ... But how do I evacuate my current homeless state without A miracle, as even my last 2k I earned yesterday was after my friend took took me to a 15km trekking route to Ajao estate

Send an email to me with your WhatsApp contact to :

We can work out food. Accomodation and job together
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by kingizrel(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
JBriel:

Send an email to me with your WhatsApp contact to :

We can work out food. Accomodation and job together

Thank you very much Sir, I really acknowledge your effort sir, But my only remedy of having a tête-à-tête with you is by me retrieving my SIM and smartphone with just 5K from a creditor.. initially, it was 12k.. I reduced it my little jobs I do daily like yesterday

Please still help your benevolence to extend till the time of of our e-dialougue till then Sir

Sir, I beg of your grace till 12th of July as that'll be when I'd be able to pay up Sir...

God bless your benevolence Sir
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by JBriel: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
kingizrel:

Thank you very much Sir, I really acknowledge your effort sir, But my only remedy of having a tête-à-tête with you is by me retrieving my SIM and smartphone with just 5K from a creditor.. initially, it was 12k.. I reduced it my little jobs I do daily like yesterday

Please still help your benevolence to extend till the time of of our e-dialougue till then Sir

Sir, I beg of your grace till 12th of July as that'll be when I'd be able to pay up Sir...

God bless your benevolence Sir

Erase my email
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by kingizrel(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2022
JBriel:

Erase my email

I've done that Sir
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by JBriel: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2022
kingizrel:

I've done that Sir

I said email. Not dm
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by Ktosin753: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Constant Fever: Causes And Cure by kingizrel(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ktosin753:

This guy is a confirmed scammer
https://www.nairaland.com/7201069/how-recoup-payment-someone-whom#114234590

Thank you Sir... I'd be more careful

(1) (Reply)

The difference between HMO and NHIS / How To Use Chia Seeds For Fertility / Website Hosting Space 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.