Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tee Mac Urges Youths To Cultivate Healthy Lifestyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Mac Urges Youths To Cultivate Healthy Lifestyle (417 Views)

Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars / Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tee Mac Urges Youths To Cultivate Healthy Lifestyle by sophsia62: 3:22pm On May 19, 2018
Nigerian Flutist, Omatshola Iseli, popularly known as “Tee Mac,” who turned 70 years recently, advised Nigerian youths on Saturday to avoid unhealthy lifestyle in order not to have health challenges.

Iseli gave the advice while speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos.

“Many people ask me why I am not looking 70 years and I tell them it is because I do not engage in unhealthy lifestyle and I do not joke with exercise and balanced diet.

“I want the youths to neglect smoking, minimise alcohol if necessary and do away with all forms of drug abuse,” he said.

According to him, people must avoid holding grudges against others as this is a way of releasing built up tension.

He also advised the youths to identify and develop their talents because they will derive pleasure in it and it would keep them younger than their age.

“Another secret to my glow is that I am doing what I enjoy doing and I derive enough joy from doing it.

“So, it is believed that when you do what you love doing, you look younger than your age because you are not stressing yourself doing it,” he said.

He said keeping up with a healthy lifestyle was the secret to his glow even as he became a Septuagenarian.

According to him, a healthy lifestyle entailed daily consumption of fruits and vegetables, balanced diet intake, daily exercise as well as minimal or abstinence from alcohol and smoking.

He urged Nigerian youths to desist from unhealthy lifestyle as it could cause untimely death and serious health challenges.

http://akelicious..com.ng/2018/05/tee-mac-urges-youths-to-cultivate.html

Re: Tee Mac Urges Youths To Cultivate Healthy Lifestyle by enimooko: 3:25pm On May 19, 2018
the words of our elders....
Re: Tee Mac Urges Youths To Cultivate Healthy Lifestyle by okwabayi(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2018
He really doesn't look 70. If not for his hair and mustache one wouldn't guess he was African. He looks very much Caucasian.
Re: Tee Mac Urges Youths To Cultivate Healthy Lifestyle by Kobicove(m): 2:51am On May 20, 2018
Where has this guy been?
Re: Tee Mac Urges Youths To Cultivate Healthy Lifestyle by Darablog(m): 2:55am On May 20, 2018
Iggy Azalea shares nude photo wearing only a beaded mesh dress

Photo:
http://www.darablog.com.ng/2018/05/iggy-azalea-shares-nude-photo-wearing.html

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo, Suffers Mental Breakdown / Basketmouth Explains Why Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind / ”lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother” – Uriel Oputa Replies Noble Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.